[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 257x196, 1547020548193.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12598998 No.12598998 [Reply] [Original]

you think by doing FUD you are just giving yourself time to accumulate more, but in the end even 3 years from now, the same people like you will continue Fudding no matter what, I think you will grow tired of it, we all did it but after whole year of holding and trolling around on biz, I think I finally realized how this is all stupid and leads no where.

by FUDing link we are just shooting ourselves in the foot. I have been holding link since december 2017, spent most of my time discussing FUD on this cum cooking recipes forum. I think it's sad that some of us genuinely try to discuss the project, while others just to accumulate more don't even try to discuss the possibilities, the tech etc. you know being optimistic and excited about chainlink... they are kinda stuck in a fucking loop of pessimism and despair.

most Fudders now are newfags, they bring up FUD that was discussed and rekt a year ago and it's starting to feel really heavy seeing these reposts and pastas that have been actually debunked posted again and again, without any hint at discussio, they are just posted here for literally nothing, they don't affectthe price, most of the price action is done by whales that try to short our asses.

now all the 'viable' FUD that remains is to bash holders and promote some shit project that I won't even mention. you guys need to learn whats being loyal means, it's not only about the money, just look at applefags they literally worshiped steve jobs, and they were all die hard defenders of their tech. Why is it that when I look at link, it's literally filled with trolls and people who don't give 2 shits about the tech.

guys, link is NOT a 100% bet, you could by your arrogance and stupidity bring this amazing project to the ground, and we could all lose in the end.

I'm afraid this isn't a race to making it anymore. this is starting to look more like a race to who loses the least, and it's really sad.

>> No.12599214

arkies fudded their own coin. just saying.

>> No.12599644

>>12598998
Originally, the fud was started to keep redditors out during the great bull run when BTC hit 20k. These times are long gone and the majority of these people are gone too. There is no reason anymore to keep fudding this (or at least raise valid points to be discussed instead of "hurr durr only version 0.6 after all this time").

>> No.12599681

One billion coins

>> No.12599688
File: 44 KB, 640x423, 1547933207902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>2017, biz finds the next x10000 in LINK
>biz gets so excited, wants ledditors to not also win
>2018, nonstop fud and autism on social media
>2019, nonstop fud on social media
>2020, large companies pass on link because modern Nazis and weird ass Twitter shit
Mfw you fucking retarded neets ruined hands down the biggest life changing monetary gains you could have imagined because retardation

>> No.12599689

>>12599681
One for every dick you sucked

>> No.12599841

>>12598998
funny how something that apparently solves the biggest/second biggest problem in smart contracts, something that would cause the second largest crypto currency to explode in value, has seen zero interest from any technical people whatsoever.

but i guess they're all wrong, and a bunch of speculators have unlocked the secret to oracles?

>> No.12599965

>>12599841
>zero interest from any technical people whatsoever
You are exactly the problem. Some blatant claim without anything to back it up. Meanwhile, over the past few years, many projects have announced that they will use Chainlink oracles. Just get lost.

>> No.12599988

>>12599965
Spot on, these fudders are cancer to the project, hope they all miss out and sell. Sooner the better.

>> No.12599996

>>12599988
Ewww, look at those digits a MF full house.

>> No.12600043

>>12598998
best way to keep link climbing is to predict the time and price Wales would drop link to if /biz/ wasn’t looking.

>> No.12600104

>>12599965
Hey man... im with ya... but we all know...
We won’t know anything for sure until mainnet. Sergey knows that under the hostile SEC regulatory apparatus that he must maintain the idea that LINK is a decentralised utility token and not a security and once it has utility they can promote chainlink, but not before that, or it jeopardises the whole project...
So... is it ready for launch?

>> No.12600479

>>12599681
just a question because this post made me interested, are you genuinely believing that FUD or you're just joking about it?