[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 55 KB, 650x650, 15456592782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12577610 No.12577610 [Reply] [Original]

*wakes from hibernation*

>> No.12577683

>>12577610

kek.

you gonna get burned no matter what.

hold fiat? inflation, cost of living to wage decrease year after year
stock market? fed always playing with interest rate, huge bubble for new generation to enter now
meme coins? gov bans, whales p/d, bitmex shorting

don't give a FUCK. Banks want to burn me, run me out? I have 100k in credit lines from being a good goy. Let them burn me. In fact, I think i'll take out a mortgage soon for zero down to bet against myself when my credit is fucked.

>> No.12577693

>>12577610
>wakes up in winter
retarded bear

>> No.12577702

>>12577683
You just don't get it do you? I want to watch the world burn and so do all bears to some extent I want people to think about how they fucked up putting all their eggs in one basket without a second thought.

>> No.12577748

>>12577702
>i just want to watch the world burn
No you dont. And neither does any other pampered neet on here. It's the just the cool contrarian opinion to hold around here. The decadence of modern society allows you to be weak and wasteful without thinking of the consequences and you don't feel any shame openly admitting it because your law allows you to without reprecussions. Pray these conditions remain the same throughout your whole life.

>> No.12577773
File: 2.65 MB, 1422x4627, boomerstheabsolutestate.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12577702
Is this how you cope?

>> No.12577820

>>12577702

If only you knew, fren. I'm happy either way. But wanting neets and outcasts to suffer for wanting an alternative to the traditional system is wrong of you. Most people still in spent their whole life wanting/waiting for the world to burn and that was the whole point of this "opt-out currency"

"all eggs in one basket" is a economic fallacy in the system we have unless you are over 50 and need to play safe or already have a sizable stash for retirement. For most of us no matter how safe we play it will work till the day we die if trends continue sparring another economic revolution or world war. Losing everything means nothing if you will be a slave until death. Diversity in "eggs" is no less risky if the payout is just as likely to be a breaking even or barely beating inflation at best. Sometimes it's risky NOT to gamble. If you want close to zero risk and are planning 20+ years ahead of time, the only investment plan worth having is : 1) no marriage, no kids 2) full focus on making a minimum 50k/year without school loans 3) mortgage house, get room mates 4)buy new house when you are equity positive, keep old house rented, get more roomates for new house

then you are betting on staying employed consistently for 10 years to build enough equity for breathing room and refinance in an emergency, dealing with mental health of being single, loveless, and childless for 10 years, and hoping you don't get wrecked by a major health condition

Good luck fren, stay safe

>> No.12577907

>>12577693
Fucking brainlet..