[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 251 KB, 1024x768, buylink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12448716 No.12448716 [Reply] [Original]

Alright /biz/, I've been somewhat pessimistic about prospects of crypto in general but here's the deal.
I'm from Sweden. I had a business trip to Helsinki last weekend and we ended up hitting the pubs on the last day. Now I don't usually hang around Finns nor do I have any Finnish friends, but I heard a very familiar word in the midst of incoherent rambling. "Linkies".
Yup, I fucking heard the word Linkies in a bar.
My curiosity got the best of me and I approached the drunken fuckers with a question.
>Hey, did you guys just mention chainlink?
And I shit you not, they replied with only the words "Bank of Finland" and started laughing.
Now, I thought nothing of this but this fucking pump has got me thinking. How does this shit token pump SO HARD.

DO THE FINNS KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T!?

>> No.12449358
File: 784 KB, 1816x2688, 1530170976916.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12448716
The finns are based and linkpilled. I will visit them when I make it. Also they made Apu Apustaja, you see him heaps on their finnish imageboard, I forgot the name of it though. But the discussions on link there were hilarious to translate.