[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.26 MB, 4032x3024, 0E95B1A6-8DFC-4F77-BA41-624CAE13569F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12318154 No.12318154 [Reply] [Original]

Ama

Everything has gone up in price for the last two years here.
Literally everything
Maoist propaganda is being put on every fence and area they possibly can. It’s xi’s language but mao in appearance.

These people are all newly wealthy and because of that they blow all of their money as fast as they can spend it.

This fortune won’t last past the current generation. Their parents money is drying up and everything costs more yet... wages are not increasing and actually in most cases going down.

My wife is a finance analyst for Goldman Sachs and she looked like she was having a meltdown looking at the Chinese situation.

Save more money spend less buy food reserves and ammunition.

When the great dragon shits the bed which it will it’s going to make 2008 seem like nothing.

My wife’s distraught and we know some serious shit is in the pipeline

What is the most frightening is how absolutely oblivious these Canadian goose wearing idiots to what’s coming

50 million empty apartments and these idiots are building thousands more daily

>> No.12318170

>>12318154
>My wife is a finance analyst for Goldman Sachs
that's where I stopped reading and taking you seriously

>> No.12318194

>>12318154
>my wife looked scared
why dont you just ask your "wife" what happened you dumb larping communist

>> No.12318200

Post your wife's brapper

>> No.12318201

>>12318154
i been hearing muh china bubble collapse for 15 years now faggot

chinks outplayed you, face it already.

nepotism and corruption works if you dont have to deal with memes like liberalism, kikes, feminism and all that shit.

>> No.12318235

>female financial analyst

Slant confirmed

>> No.12318278

>>12318200
It’s the only way we know this is legit, OP

>> No.12318363

>>12318200
This

>> No.12318376 [DELETED] 
File: 1.75 MB, 2185x2915, AC30840C-49C2-4C9A-9F51-C57567FAB051.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12318278
>>12318200
I married this thick Asian brapper

>> No.12318401

>>12318376
That was a limited edition brap

>> No.12318534

>>12318401
interesting thread. Are you larping about the wife or are you for real? I need a reason to contribute my part to extinct the disgusting subhuman communist atheist parasitic CCP and all of its 1.2 billion botnet users.

>> No.12318722

honestly ive become desensitized to the china fud, its so obvious that people here at /biz/ have a massive hate boner for chinese people and as a result it clearly biases their thinking. Personally I think the china hate is basically a natural outcome of the upsurge of pro-western civ sentiments that have become fashionable on 4chan within the past couple of years. The impression I get from all the china fudders is basically just sour grapes and perhaps insecurity about the potential that the west could be significantly economically/militarily challenged by china. It doesnt matter what china does (or doesnt do), anons will find a reason to hate china simply because its a competitor to the west. Juxtapose this with 4chans unconditional japan love, which makes sense when you view it in the context that japan is not and will never be a threat to western civilization anymore. Basically anons only like things that are weak, controllable and manipulatible

>> No.12318739

>>12318154
>When the great dragon shits the bed which it will it’s going to make 2008 seem like nothing.

About as likelly as American Civil War: Round 2

>> No.12318804

>>12318154
like I give a fuck about China.

>> No.12318840

>>12318200
Checked, kek wills it op

>> No.12318844

>>12318722
>as a result it clearly biases their thinking.
when you live around or do business with the chinese, its difficult not to develop a hatred towards them. this doesnt happen around the japs as they are much more civilized and comparing the two makes the chinesies just that much worse. at a certain point, the bias coming from the vague notion of a threat becomes more of hate from experience.

>> No.12318952

>>12318154
There is an old Chinese saying; 3 generations of wealth are followed by 3 generations of poverty.

I come there quite often, materialism had China’s young generation in its grasp, even if it means decimating your parents wealth in order to impress your neighboirs with a more luxiourious car emblem than before.

A wise man Will know this is finite, and the debt is only accumulating.

Too bad the majority are fools.

No larp, putuo-meichuanlu. 3 years xiada and sh hadong daxue.

Ama

>> No.12318965
File: 677 KB, 2031x2652, 8fafa1c9b21256369d38da9ad0b56d788b5446980c6b441bfda22a340267ef2c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12318154
Great post, OP. I just got back and can confirm anyone with a finely tuned economic radar knows that something is very wrong over there. I don't know how long they will be able to sustain the charade, but quality of life is definitely going to start going down for most people.
>>12318170
>>12318194
>>12318201
>>12318722
>>12318739
>>12318804
Look at all these butthurt/wumao NPCs shitting on the truth because muh glass heart muh mianzi. Go suck a dick you spineless shitheads.

>> No.12319022

>>12318722
Maybe people hate China because they send you to the re education camp for believing in God or wanting even limited democracy you communist scum. They are worse than the Nazis at least they thought they were doing the right thing, chinks don't give a fuck about values only money. Xi Jinping is a fat faggot fuck mods fuck jannies and fuck China

>> No.12319072

>>12318844
dont bullshit, the majority of guys posting china hate threads have probably never actually met or befriended chinese people IRL, let alone been to the ckuntry themselves. Theyre most likely keyboard warriors who are parroting something they read on /pol/

chinese people are not blameless, but the sheer amount of hatred directed at them from anons is out of proportion to their actual misdeeds. Basically as I said before, anons hate china and love japan because they cant flex on china but can flex on japan. Its a classic dominance/submission oriented mindset

its also worth mentioning that culturally speaking, china basically behaves like you would expect a recovering ex-communist country to behave like. People that obviously browse /pol/ such as yourself love to parrot the meme that chinese are intrinsically less civilized thsn the japanese while ignoring the fact that this is more of a temporary condition (recovering from poverty and communism) than it is an indictment on the essential nature of chinese people themselves. This is self evident if you tske the example of ethnic korean immigrants from china and how they are perceived as being untrustworthy and dangerous in south korea even though theyre the same ethnicity as south korean people, only difference is culture. /pol/ really needs to stop the "china is inherently savage and japanese are inherently civilized" meme, its really cringey and misinformed

>> No.12319085

>>12319072
>anons hate china and love japan because they cant flex on china but can flex on japan. Its a classic dominance/submission oriented mindset
This desu

>> No.12319099
File: 23 KB, 653x566, bagholder.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12318952

psychologically chinese people wasting all their money on stupid bullshit, not saving, and getting rekt in general by an economic boom created via capitalism makes a lot of sense. you have to realize that the chinese are historically just barely out of maoist china and now they've been thrust into this capitalist fever dream of unprecedented prosperity. why the fuck should they know anything about managing wealth? it shouldn't be that surprising that they haven't saved anything. look how badly the boomers in the united states fucked up with the prosperity following dubya dubya two.

>> No.12319100

>>12318170
same.

>> No.12319165

>>12319099
>>all their money on stupid bullshit, not saving

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GNS.ICTR.ZS?locations=US-CN

Gross Savings % of GDP. China 47% USA18% WORLD 25%

>> No.12319171

>>12318965
lol youre basically mad because you got accurately psychoanalyzed. Nobody would give a shit about how bad china supposedly is if china was an insignificant, powerless country. Anons only get disproportionately butthurt about china because they feel like it threatens western global dominance. Thats basically it

please share what you observed in china regarding negative economic indicators, im very openminded in hearing what you have to say

the most likely outcome is that china and the US (along with the rest of the world) will have a catastrophic economic meltdown. It wont just be china (or the US) alone that are going to economically shit themselves.

>> No.12319177
File: 72 KB, 851x797, 1546022476651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12319099
>chinese people wasting all their money on stupid bullshit, not saving, and getting rekt
>>12319165

>> No.12319237

>>12318154
Sooner or later shit is going to hit the fan in China,the gigantic debt bubble will burst someday. Just wait until the credits they gave to Africa won't come back.

>> No.12319400

>>12318154
weird larp but ok

Everyone knows Chinese households have one of the highest saving rates in the world.

>> No.12319406

>>12318154
sir do you know the economy works?

>> No.12319418

>>12318154
>Maoist propaganda is being put on every fence and area they possibly can. It’s xi’s language but mao in appearance.
>These people are all newly wealthy and because of that they blow all of their money as fast as they can spend it.
Does not compute?

>> No.12319491

>>12318154
Do you fuckhead even know, WHY and for WHOM they build those apartments?
For Chinese ricefarmers, right..
Can you really be that oblivious?

>> No.12319536
File: 64 KB, 214x210, angrydedede.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12319171
Malinvestment is everywhere if you know what to look for: wasted energy and tons and tons of wasted space in the form of shit-tier residential and commercial real estate designed to soak up all the debt that has been injected into the system by the CCP since 2008.

Your projection of your insecurity regarding China's geopolitical power is embarrassing. Most people who understand China and are not completely retarded don't see China as a real long term threat to the Western paradigm because China has already been absorbed into the Western paradigm. In modernizing it lost much, though not all, of what made it China and its collectivist culture will forever put it in the position of catching up to whoever is at the forefront of the history of Western Civilization (which happens to be the US for the moment). Centrally planned economies always fail to out-compete free economies, anyway, so the US/UK/EU worrying about China supplanting them at a civilizational level is laughable at best.

>> No.12319688

>>12319171
Chinks have only made it this far because our corrupt government in the USA have allowed them to spy on us and steal our technology for decades. All of their major companies (Baidu, Alibaba, Xiaomi) are just copied and pasted from the West and they only exist in a bubble because their government blocks competitors. Justin Sun initially made it by ripping off snapchat before he went ahead and plagiarized whitepapers/code to launch Tron. While it's acceptable to pull from open source projects, he didn't even bother to denote a list of references. This is totally acceptable culturally which translates to an entire country of bugmen pumping and dumping everything they can. China is a living representation of quantity over quality, just throw enough bodies at something until it works out. At the very least, Western values will dictate an APPEARANCE of self reliance and dignity. My Chinese neighbor has had a rundown house that looks like it was built out of dogshit. It's never been fixed up in decades despite the fact that he has had a continuous stream of cash from rental properties the entire time. Other than him, there isn't a single house on the block that looks so terrible. Our resentment doesn't stem from insecurity, instead it comes from the fact that our cultures are far too different to ever be compatible. And you're saying this condition is temporary? Their president has just become a ruler for life. How does that translate to a situation that is temporary? The only part of China that I am legitimately afraid of would be their Orwellian system of control that is emerging from the combination of mass surveillance with facial recognition and a social credit system.

>> No.12319773

>>12318154

No she is not anon
-There is like couple hundred - thousand people per position of financial analyst*
-You wouldn't get fucking time off to go for vacation no fucking way that this is happening unless you are really up the chain*
Also seriously she is fucking financial analyst at one of majors and doesn't know what is going on in the world?

*Source- I was planning to become one, have friends working as FA and in HR so i know how tough it really is there.

>>12318965
>Image being such brainlet that you trust everything said on the internet

>> No.12319786
File: 115 KB, 500x379, 1515632061714.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12318154
>when you kill dogs for food but eat food out of dog food bowls

>> No.12319818

>>12318154
I don't know what kind of meme you're using here cuz I'm not that big on financial shit and only occasionally browse this board because I find crypto's death to be an interesting subject and like laughing at them, but whatever it is, stating such a very specific and high profile company doesn't exactly make me trust you.
Rather, it makes me think you're some kind of troll or compensating for something by namedropping that company.

>> No.12319857

>>12319072
>majority of guys posting china hate threads
>People that obviously browse /pol/
>/pol/ really needs to stop
shows youve never really dealt with actual chinese outside your 4chan bubble, let alone outside the west.

>china basically behaves like you would expect a recovering ex-communist country to behave like
there you go. its not their ethnicity, theyre not even a homogeneous race. its their culture, or lack of it. which is why choseonjoks are hated here in korea as youve stated yourself even though theyre ethnically koreans themselves.
you dont see this with the vietnamese, at least not in korea, so its not even about recovering from communism.
its the same in japan, vietnam and malaysia as far as i can tell. the hate might be disproportionate on fringe internet boards like pol in the west, but here its very real. and its not because of some perceived imaginary threat as you think it is.

>> No.12319867

>>12318154
Thoughts on the shantytown redevelopment program there and the shadow banking system? How much debt is actually sloshing around the system?

>> No.12319993

>>12319857
How is hating an entire segment of people because of their race so different than hating an entire segment of people (whether those people be civilian, military, loyal, unloyal, whatever) because of the country they hail from?
>its their lack of a culture
Sounds suspiciously similar to what e.g. a black supremacist might say about white people.

>> No.12320023

>>12319993
*or what a white person might say about Amerindians.

Meant to use that too.

>> No.12320315

>>12319993
that is a very typical american way of looking at it.
an entire segment of people are hated because of their group behavior. when the majority of the group acts in an uncivilized manner and don't abide by the norms and rules of the culture they reside in, it only reinforces the negative views of the group. there is a reason why US army bases are unwelcome by the local population. same goes for the chinese. race or country isn't really the issue here.

>> No.12320341

>>12319993
It's not about hating another race, it's about being realistic about other races and not accommodating or associating with people who are toxic. Niggers and spics for example are toxic assets on almost every level of society.

>> No.12320351

regarding the often reported meme about china's wasted investment in construction and real estate, im not really sure about that. I've heard that a lot of these ghost cities are actually beginning to fill up with people now. Problem is, china is such a big country and there is so much going on (as well as ever present western fud regarding china), that its really difficult to tell what's actually happening over there. More importantly is the fact that you are using debt injection by the CCP into the chinese economy as an argument for why the chinese economy will collapse while completely ignoring the fact that we had massive QE in the US in 2008. Im not one for using tu quoque arguments, but in this case its quite valid. If you're going to argue that china is going to economically fail because of huge debt and poor investments then that's not really a cogent argument considering that the US did the exact same thing and a lot of the money just went into corporate pockets which is just as bad as if not worse as wasting it on unnecessary construction.

lol...changing the goalposts much? So basically china is not a threat because they've succumbed to the western paradigm, even if they become a world superpower we (the west) still win because they've bought into the western paradigm!!!

> insert brainlet.jpg

Afterwards you trot out the culture arguments as if that is somehow going to doom china's economic rise. Funny how china's lack of culture didn't keep china from advancing as far as it has in the first place since the reopening of china back in the late 70's huh

Honestly the fact that you have to resort to vague arguments about culture, paradigms and broad statements about "civilization" makes me think that your actual argument is kind of weak and that's why you have to rely on broad, subjective and overly generalized rhetoric in order to try to prove your point

>> No.12320498

>>12319688
The united states stole a lot of technology in the 18th century and it seems to have done pretty well in the long run, dont really sure how this is supposed to be a negative argument against china's ultimate potential. Listen man, I get that you dont like chinese people, but the west only hurts itself by underestimating its closest competitor. You never underestimate your enemies, but I see west civilization types doing this all the time, if you spend all your time navel gazing about the unique greatness that is western civilization then the world is going to eventually pass you by, and this is what I see happening right now. So yeah, go ahead and continue navel gazing and underestimating others, but you only hurt yourself by doing so

A single anecdote about a chinese neighbor doesnt really mean a lot. I know a lot of shitty individual white people but this doesnt mean that all white people are incompetent, childish slobs. The fact that you thought this would be a valid argument says a lot about the quality of your thinking and ability to reason overall.

>> No.12320511

>>12319688

Yeah, china is improving in lots of different ways, not really sure why thats controversial to say. Interestingly enough, their social credit system was implemented in order to help rectify a lot of the shitty aspects of chinese culture. So its kind of disingenuous for you to act as if china just wants to be a shithole country forever when its obvious that they're trying out different ways to improve the situation. Is the social credit system perfect? no. Could it be abused? absolutely. But the fact that it could be abused isnt mutually exclusive with the fact that it could also go a long ways towards improving china's social and cultural health as well. You should try thinking up a system that gets 1.5 billion people to be accountable and start acting right within a reasonable amount of time and then come back and tell me all about it, i'll wait. /pol/ shits on china for having a shitty culture but then shits on china when china tries to fix its shitty culture (social credit system). Like I said, with anti-chinese ideologues it doesnt matter what china does, it will always be wrong

your resentment most definitely stems from insecurity. 4chan is one of the most insecure and autistic places on earth, nearly every other post on /biz/ references our autism or insecurity. You wouldnt give a shit about china or how stupid it was if china was some powerless no-name state. You're only this obviously butthurt because you're afraid of china supplanting the west.

>> No.12320552
File: 40 KB, 1024x534, tucker-carlson-1024x534.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>3rd world "food"
That looks like a fucking TOILET filled with DIARRHEA. What the FUCK is wrong with people?

>> No.12320637

>>12320552
dude, it's spicy hotpot and delicious. do you not like spicy food?

>> No.12320732

>>12319857
incorrect. I've dealt with lots of chinese people outside the west, that's how I know that they're not the braindead, soulless, incompetent morons that /pol/ likes to act like they are. Everyone else knows this, its common sense that chinese people are basically normal human beings, its only /pol/ that's convinced that they're all amoral subhumans due to their shitty, echo-chamber logic

So what's your point? My entire argument was that culture matters, I never made any argument about ethnicity mattering, in fact I was making the exact opposite argument. Perhaps you need to read what I wrote more closely since you apparently misunderstood my argument

-Russia and east european countries have a reputation for shitty cultures, and this is in part due to communism.
-Dont forget its not just communism, but also all the movements that were tangentially related to communism as well like the cultural revolution. If vietnam is not bad for being an ex-communist country then maybe its because they didnt go through a massive cultural revolution like china did.
-Either way, the point is irrelevant since the viet community is south korea seems to be predominately composed of mail order brides and is only like 100,000 compared to the amount of joseonjok which is like 500,000 as well as also having a significantly different gender composition (IE more males) compared to the viet community in korea. So yeah, im not shocked at all that south koreans would have a stronger reaction to joseonjok than vietnamese people, there are simply more josonjeok males period which would potentially lead to more crime.

Some people in asia view china as a threat, but that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about 4chan/pol and how they view china, how people in asia think are not relevant to this conversation. 4chan/pol's underlying reasons for irrationally intense china hate are different than those of some people in asian countries, and that is what we're discussing.

>> No.12320881

>>12318154
Fuck off conspiracy tard

>> No.12320984

>>12320498
>united states stole a lot of technology in the 18th century
Not just the technology but also the type of people that invented it.

>the west only hurts itself by underestimating its closest competitor
>implying it isn't actually overestimated Also how?

>the world is going to eventually pass you by
Can't do that by copying. Best you can do is catch up and China can't even do that properly.

>A single anecdote
More real world experience than you've got. Better than just swallowing Jew narratives whole like you do.

>> No.12321065

>>12318952
>even if it means decimating your parents wealth in order to impress your neighboirs with a more luxiourious car emblem than before.
isn't this just because of their enormous male surplus caused by ultra-retarded one child policy and gender selective abortions?

>> No.12321139

>>12318722
> t. had never done business with Chinese or worked/lived in China.
Most of the hate is not about the state of their economy. It’s about modern Chinese “culture”, their political system, their social credit system, their bad manners, their scamming/exploitive culture, state propaganda, censorship, brainwashing of the people, their (lack of) laws on intellectual property, lack of human rights, lack of freedom of speech, lack of democracy etc.

Unlike you I have actually lived in mainland China for a long time because of work. Of course there are some nice people there, but in general it’s one of the most despicable people and countries in the the world.

>> No.12321397

>>12320732
you basing your narrow views entirely as a reaction to pol, a board no one really knows or gives a shit about.
no one was talking about pol.
you replied to my original post with a whole bunch of pol this and pol that.
you are still replying with a whole bunch of pol this and pol that.
people hate the chinese because of firsthand experience with them, not because of what some obscure board says.
maybe communism made them like that
maybe the cultural revolution did
maybe hitler or god did
why doesn't matter.

>> No.12321408

>>12320637
Spicy food is great, but you 3rd worlders use a fuck load to mask the flavor of shit.
>and 3rd worlders wonder why everything around them is shit when they can't even cook or even do basic math.
I'd tell you to eat shit, but you already do.

>> No.12321443

>>12321139

> t. had never done business with Amerifats or worked/lived in America.
Most of the hate is not about the state of their economy. It’s about modern Americunt “culture”, their political system, their social credit system, their bad manners, their scamming/exploitative culture, state propaganda, censorship, brainwashing of the people, their (lack of) laws on intellectual property, lack of human rights, lack of freedom of speech, lack of democracy etc.

Unlike you I have actually lived in the US of A for a long time because of work. Of course there are some nice people there, but in general it’s one of the most despicable people and countries in the the world.

I can easily say the same and unlike your larp, I actually WORKED in the USA for over 4 years as a 'Chink'.

>> No.12321468

>>12321443
>America
>social credit system
>lack of laws on intellectual property
yeah nah you're a cunt

>> No.12321484

>>12321468
Yet Samsung, TSMC, Nvidia, Creative all lost lawsuits in the USA when suing American firms like Apple and Micron but won it in every single Intl court outside of the states.
The US of A does have a credit rating system, you have to be a complete retard to try and weasel out of that

>> No.12321488

>>12321408
it looks to me you never had spicy food and water is too spicy for you.

>> No.12321497

>>12321443
>stealing an argument so blatantly and rebranding it
Wow you really are Chinese

>> No.12321515

>>12321484
>credit rating system
>equals a social credit system
lmao

>> No.12321528

>>12321497
lol

>> No.12321553

>>12321443
Except you can’t say the same things about the US. Do you unironically think China has more freedom of speech, less state censorship, more IP protection, and more democracy than the US? If so, please explain kek.

I’ve worked in Xiamen and Shanghai fwiw.

>> No.12321594 [DELETED] 

>>12321553
Let’s keep things simple for you. Let’s start with freedom of speech/ state censorship. Why don’t you give me a list of some things you are allowed to say on the internet in China that you aren’t allowed to write in the US. Then we can compare that to the list of things you are allowed to say on the internet in the US that you aren’t allowed to say on the internet in China. I have a feeling you won’t reply to this.

>> No.12321609 [DELETED] 

>>12321553
Let’s keep things simple for you. Let’s start with freedom of speech/ state censorship. Why don’t you give me a list of some things you are allowed to say on the internet in China that you aren’t allowed to say on the internet in the US. Then we can compare that to the list of things you are allowed to say on the internet in the US that you aren’t allowed to say on the internet in China.

I have a feeling you won’t reply to this.

>> No.12321627

>>12321443
>>12321553
Let’s keep things simple for you. Let’s start with freedom of speech/ state censorship. Why don’t you give me a list of some things you are allowed to say on the internet in China that you aren’t allowed to say on the internet in the US. Then we can compare that to the list of things you are allowed to say on the internet in the US that you aren’t allowed to say on the internet in China.

I have a feeling you won’t reply to this.

>> No.12321717

>>12318154
the bug people will consume each other again. this is nature.

>> No.12321735

>>12321627
>cherry picking the medium

>> No.12321749

>>12321497
top kekked

>> No.12321888

>>12318722
Nope. It's because you're a bunch of useless, scamming, disgusting pigs. It really is.

>> No.12321945

>>12321717
Kek are you serious? The internet encompasses most non face-to-face communication in both countries. The internet accounts for almost 50% of all media time in China. It’s not ‘cherry picking’ you absolute brainlet. But sure, we can do the same for TV, radio (lol), streaming services or printed media. Tell me some things you’re allowed to say in those forms of media that you aren’t allowed to say in the US.

Again, you won’t reply to this, because you know you’re wrong. China is a complete shithole, that’s most likely why you ran away from it (assuming you’re not larping).

>> No.12322137

fuckin china couldn't implode any sooner
im just sad to see Canada and Australia go too

>> No.12322142

>>12321735
>>12321945

>> No.12322145
File: 10 KB, 208x326, powerboard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>A quick google search reveals Chinese have the highest saving rate in the world
>Bizlets believe fud that Chinese are overspending

You guys are fucking amazing sometimes. You really do deserve to be poor.

>> No.12322162

>>12322145
>A quick google search reveals Chinese have the highest saving rate in the world
Even better when their economy grinds to a halt they will lack the domestic consumption necessary to sustain growth and hold off a total meltdown

>> No.12322202
File: 1.45 MB, 968x7648, 1546487342492.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12320351
>Honestly the fact that you have to resort to vague arguments about culture, paradigms and broad statements about "civilization" makes me think that your actual argument is kind of weak and that's why you have to rely on broad, subjective and overly generalized rhetoric in order to try to prove your point
Not sure if this was meant to be a reply or if you just like to argue with yourself, but please re-read the start of your post: It's a bit vague to say that you heard housing is filling up but China is like, really big so we'll probably never know the truth, bro. I do think we can agree that QE is a broken and unsustainable policy.
>>12320498
So many of your arguments are boiling down to "No, U(SA)!" I don't recall bragging about America being great, although I am thankful that I can still say the opposite without being thrown in jail. It's something that won't be possible with a permanent President + social credit prison. How are Chinese ever going to improve if this is the case? My point was that American culture and Chinese culture are utterly incompatible. If we pretend any different it's only going to get worse. It's actually kind of scary that you think more control via an authoritarian government and social credit prison is going to improve people's lives instead of more freedom. I guess it's similar to the situation with QE, once you go too far down the road there's no going back. Admittedly, my anecdotal evidence was pretty weak bait. But I'm not sure you even noticed that you virtue signaled about not judging white people collectively and in the very next post began projecting an identity onto every one of these anonymous posters as an insecure, autistic slob? Does that sound consistent to you? And then here >>12320732 you have no problem throwing out anecdotes because it fits your worldview. My point was to get people like you to realize when you are doing this.

>> No.12322207

>>12318154
Do you realize that almost everyone here is a NEET and has no real idea what the fuck you're on about?

>> No.12322225

>>12318154
>My wife’s distraught
>she was having a meltdown
Maybe she's just feeling her biological clock?

>> No.12322241

>>12322145
>A quick google search get me a PRC approved financial analysis.
>Or a think tank projection sponsored by a bank.
Me so smart

>> No.12322249
File: 1.53 MB, 400x224, 1538440744624.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12320732
>Everyone else knows this, its common sense that chinese people are basically normal human beings, its only /pol/ that's convinced that they're all amoral subhumans due to their shitty, echo-chamber logic
I can tell you're new here because you think this is an echo chamber. Quite the opposite, actually. This is going to be the closest thing to a real, honest discussion that you have ever experienced in your life. We don't care about feelings. We don't care about anecdotes. We don't care about likes, dislikes or appearances or whatever that bullshit you think we're insecure about, not while we're here. Because on these boards, all that matters are anons ideas. And right now all of yours are getting BTFO.

>> No.12322262

>>12318170
this, true or false, either way we lose, kek

>> No.12322281
File: 118 KB, 1024x853, blackHole.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12322241
>Debating that Chinese people don't save and that data is a conspiracy

Holy fuck go outside anon. Have you never met a Chinese person?

>>12322162
>Even better when their economy grinds to a halt

You make this giant presumption without anything to back it up, and then base further conclusions on it?

>> No.12322291

>>12322281
>You make this giant presumption without anything to back it up
>https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2180072/chinas-economy-slows-further-manufacturing-contracts-first
>China’s economy slows further as manufacturing contracts for first time in two and a half years
*sips*

>> No.12322299

>>12322249
why does everything chinese touches light up in flame?

>> No.12322310

>>12322249
>We don't care about feelings.

People on 4chan certainly do, at least their own feelings. When their feelings are hurt, they start lashing out, and continue doing so for days on end via forced memes.

>We don't care about anecdotes.

People use their anecdotes as evidence for *whatever* and then a lot of circlejerkers agree despite statistics proving the contrary.

>We don't care about likes, dislikes or appearances or whatever that bullshit you think we're insecure about, not while we're here.

Yes, people on 4chan care about being part of an "in-group" (e.g., NEETs). A lot of people also care about appearances (see /biz/ fashion).

>> No.12322334

>>12318154
>JUST GOT BACK FRAM SHANGHAI
>ASK ME ANAYTHING

HEY FUCKHEAD
WHY IS SHANGHAI?

>> No.12322649

>>12318376
very nice

>>12318154
the question is what will be the trigger? america or china?

>> No.12322818

Your wife wants you to impregnate her and you're not fulfilling her biological function.

>> No.12323162

>>12321139

I nailed it. Here is what I just wrote:

"yeah, china is improving in lots of different ways, not really sure why thats controversial to say. Interestingly enough, their social credit system was implemented in order to help rectify a lot of the shitty aspects of chinese culture. So its kind of disingenuous for you to act as if china just wants to be a shithole country forever when its obvious that they're trying out different ways to improve the situation. Is the social credit system perfect? no. Could it be abused? absolutely. But the fact that it could be abused isnt mutually exclusive with the fact that it could also go a long ways towards improving china's social and cultural health as well. You should try thinking up a system that gets 1.5 billion people to be accountable and start acting right within a reasonable amount of time and then come back and tell me all about it, i'll wait. /pol/ shits on china for having a shitty culture but then shits on china when china tries to fix its shitty culture (social credit system). Like I said, with anti-chinese ideologues it doesnt matter what china does, it will always be wrong"

I've lived in china before just FYI, I wouldnt have wrote what I said earlier if I didnt have first hand experience. The fact that I clearly outlined the irrationality within the meme logic that china fudders frequently trot out and then you went ahead and argued exactly like I said you would speaks volumes. It clearly shows the deliberate bad faith and dishonesty that china fudders use when pushing their arguments. You do realize that china was dirt poor just 40 years ago right? You're basically complaining that china is awful because it hasnt become a perfect nation within 40 years. Like I said, people like you do nothing but argue in bad faith when it comes to china

>> No.12323184

>>12321397
lol just stop bullshitting dude. The majority of the china hate comes from /pol/, it comes from complete retards who unironically say:

"chinese are inherently barbarians durrrr, only japanese are civilized durrr"

You're obviously mega butthurt because I took your argument and tore it into pieces. You wanted to talk big and act like you knew what you were talking about and then I put you in your place. Deal with it. Your whole reply is a much of cope

>> No.12323198

>>12323162
>improving china's social and cultural health
>official good boy points
Pick one. With good boy points you'll just end up with a nation of servile cucks, more so.

>> No.12323199

>>12323162
This is the problem with communists. No patience. Always trying for "great leaps forward", "five year plans" etc. If you want to fix a culture it takes generations, and that's the only way to get real results.

>> No.12323245

That looks absolutely disgusting, probably tastes even worse than it looks.

>> No.12323380

No, my characterization of your argument was correct. Furthermore, my response to you was an argument made in good faith. If I was dishonest then I would have thrown out a bunch of random statistics out that could have "proved" my point, but instead I straight up admitted that its difficult to say whats actually happening over there. Neither you, nor I am actually willing to spend hours researching the actual answer to this question, so why bullshit about it? Furthermore, the fact that you even brought up QE in the first place and thought that would be a good argument pretty much reveals your hand and clearly demonstrates that you had the intention to argue with bad faith to begin with.

Arguments? No, I only made a singular argument with regards to the USA:

"More importantly is the fact that you are using debt injection by the CCP into the chinese economy as an argument for why the chinese economy will collapse while completely ignoring the fact that we had massive QE in the US in 2008. Im not one for using tu quoque arguments, but in this case its quite valid. If you're going to argue that china is going to economically fail because of huge debt and poor investments then that's not really a cogent argument considering that the US did the exact same thing and a lot of the money just went into corporate pockets which is just as bad as if not worse as wasting it on unnecessary construction."

And the fact that I brought up the USA is actually highly tangential to the conversation at hand because it was you who originally brought up the china/west comparison to begin with by accusing china of stealing everything from the west etc etc. Therefore your argument about me making arguments (plural) about the USA doing X too falls completely flat. Why should I even bother replying to you when its clear that you can't read nor argue coherently?

>> No.12323386

>>12322202

> My point was that American culture and Chinese culture are utterly incompatible. If we pretend any different it's only going to get worse.

Whats going to get worse? China minds its business on a global scale. USA is the one with military bases all over the world. Are you trying to imply that china is taking over the world while ignoring the fact that the USA already does? American culture and chinese culture being incompatible doesn't matter, there are lots of incompatible cultures around the world, not everybody has to think or live the same way.

> It's actually kind of scary that you think more control via an authoritarian government and social credit prison is going to improve people's lives instead of more freedom

Truth is, we don't really know how the social credit system will turn out. You yourself suggested that chinese culture is inherently different, so maybe a social credit system would actually be better for the chinese instead of "more freedom". Wouldn't a social credit system actually be more beneficial for a race of "brainless, bugmen drones" as opposed to "muh freedom"? Anyways, notice how your arguments you're throwing out arent even internally consistent with each other?

> Admittedly, my anecdotal evidence was pretty weak bait. But I'm not sure you even noticed that you virtue signaled about not judging white people collectively and in the very next post began projecting an identity onto every one of these anonymous posters as an insecure, autistic slob?

>> No.12323395

>>12322202
You accused me earlier of making incessant tu quoque arguments and here you are doing the exact same thing. You have zero self awareness pal. Regarding my "virtue signal" about white people, it wasn't a virtue signal you dumbass, it was the truth. Step outside of 4chan for once and you'll realize that not everybody is "virtue signaling" and that sometimes people just mean what they say. Anyways I dont see the issue with judging people collectively if its actually true. When it comes to 4chan being insecure/autistic, this actually true, and we even admit to it. Im sorry if me stating that hurt your fee fees

> And then here >>12320732 (You) you have no problem throwing out anecdotes because it fits your worldview. My point was to get people like you to realize when you are doing this.

wrong again. I harped on you for throwing out a single anecdote and acting like it was supposed to be convincing, not for throwing out anecdotes period. Seriously, go back and read what I wrote, I'll wait. You really suck at reading comprehension man

>> No.12323411

>>12322202
>>12323395

Take this shit to Reddit you two

>> No.12323447

>>12322249

in all fairness I was referring to /pol/, not to 4chan overall. But actually this message board is more of an echo chamber than you would like to believe. This is why hordes of "based" and "redpilled" anti-semitic anons trip over themselves to fellate trump while completely ignoring the fact that he's a zionist puppet lol. So yeah, so much for 4chan's hardhitting (((critical thinking)))

also, just because you say my ideas are getting BTFO doesnt mean that they actually are. This is why im completely destroying anon after anon, simply because their rationale and arguments backing up their ideas are weak. Therefore its actually a lot like you yourself suggested earlier, 4chan is basically a brutal arena of ideas where only the fittest and correct ideas can survive, weak arguments will get BTFO

>> No.12323515

>>12323199

not necessarily, american culture has changed dramatically within just a single generation. Instilling new cultural values can be done relatively quickly these days via mass media, technology etc. Not saying its a good thing or a bad thing, but facts are facts

>> No.12323587

>>12323198
These dudes think a nation of serf cucks is good.

>> No.12323594

>>12318154
go neck yourself, you and your stupid wife knows nothing.

they said the same thing about property prices in UK 15 years ago and they havent stopped going up even for a sinle year.

chinks have more reserves than any other country and they will ride out the few minor bumps ahead.

>> No.12323595

>>12323447
>>12323515
All your posts are tl;dr. You suck at arguing and also you are mostly wrong. Kys.

>> No.12323609

>>12323594
China has more debt than anyone else and everyone with first hand experience of the country is reporting similar experiences regarding these changes. Go fuck yourself faggot cunt.

>> No.12323877
File: 234 KB, 500x434, 912e4009ef11160b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I came here to laugh at China. Also dont be surprised when this thread autosages since a lot of Chinese companies shill regularly on 4channel.

>> No.12323899

>>12323447
how does one end up being this retarded?

this whole thread is ccp shills and cianigger fud

>> No.12323938

>>12323595
massive cope. Just because you say they're wrong doesn't mean they are. Either put up or shutup

>> No.12323963

>>12323938
Just because you say they're right doesn't mean they are. Stiff.

>> No.12323994
File: 324 KB, 664x614, 940f943f135eea83acfea296873a4250d6e1555f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12318722
>>12319072
>>12319171
Based mentally deficient poster. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Hustle
le pol boogieman, absolute ignorance, not all chinese, armchair psychology, and a dumb shill. it's like all the points on a bingo board even without a freespace.

China can't flex on fucking anything they have no working military or navy outside of a small shanghai sphere. No one brought up china being inherently savage but you you racist. China is absolutely retarded though through manipulation of its people via their activities and mandatory vestment to get anywhere in life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=basedjL9rZyR0

China is the biggest threat to itself since only america would buy their shit and only america has the disposable income to do so. China is insanely insignificant outside of pulling scams since the only resource it truly has is manpower which gets wasted and ruined through lack of OSHA standards and safety compliances. The chinese are being taken advantage of by their own government and surprise centralized banking which is in turn controlled by other big banking.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Bank_of_China

Fuck China fuck you hell yea I got dubs when I shitposted on the toilet taking a literal shit. >>12323877

>> No.12324004

>>12323994
lol I forgot this video is word filtered due to s 0 Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s 0 YjL9rZyR0

>> No.12324039

>>12319072
You clearly havent lived in China or done business with them. They are scheming, insectoid drone robots, who have zero empathy and humanity in them.
Every neighbour of them despises their ultra rude "culture". Whatever real traditions they had was wiped away during the cultural revolution.
>t. Lived in china for a year. Disgusting distopian hellhole
>>12321139
This anon knows.

>> No.12324137

>>12319177
>>12319400

Chinese are big savers, but the issue is most of those savings are tied into real estate in the form of second and third homes. While still growing, the stock market makes up a tiny portion of wealth. Even so, real estate isn't bad, but the other problem is cultural attitude. In the west, people who own real estate will rent it out for income and make money off it. In china, they will (not in all cases) leave it empty as a "used" property hurts resale value. So effectively, real estate is just a piggy bank except when flipping houses for quick profit. But that easily becomes a bubble and pops hence the 2008 financial crisis. And China is much bigger in size and depth of the problem...

>> No.12324170

>>12323594

The reserves are a giant blessing, but for china, it will be the potential social unrest for the realization that 6% GDP growth they had for 40 years is gone and a slower economy is the norm. I think xi has the best shot of getting through this so I am not as gloomy long term.

>> No.12324193

>Literally came back from Shanghai 6 days ago
>People were autistic but friendly
>Absolutely no forks
>People kinda rich
>Nonexistent English
>Chink tech was everywhere
>Girls were qtπies
>Get offers to stay and work there for 3700-4000€ a month as a computer scientist, or relocate to Shenzhen for more
>Say no because I prefer Europe

I don't know OP, I think you're a faggot

>> No.12324259
File: 46 KB, 550x545, Creepy-Condescending-Wonka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh boy another China hate thread by the laowi. Yes, please bestow your vast knowledge of yet another foreign language and foreign culture you know absolutely nothing about except for headlines from whatever dodgy news site or channel you briefly glanced. Then follow up with some half truth that you've been there or worked there and thus carry more knowledge about the complex subtleties of their society than the actual locals. Please explain how you "just know" Chinese people and can justify anything but racist speculation. Let's all hear about the contradictory nature of your enlightened examination of China's domestic, foreign, financial, cultural, industrial policies (and basically every other issue because you ought to hold a PhD in Chinese studies but you don't) while completely ignoring your own bias. A bias you accuse any opposition, i.e. communist brainwashing or pure ignorance and naivety, but you truly exhibit through your incredulous babbling. Yeah, you're probably American because you won't even think of the possibility to believe that you *could* be wrong. Your condescending attitude, masked by *special* knowledge , is result of just being an asshole who wants to be better and more knowledge than everyone else, especially to show superiority if some other culture. In the off chance that you're actually Chinese you're either an ABC retards, be artistically wealthy dunce, or just plain lying. You know nothing about China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, India, or anything else for that matter so why don't you do everyone a favor and fuck off you waste of sperm.

>> No.12324315
File: 379 KB, 1188x800, the_coming_collapse_of_china_in_2002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"muh China collapse is right around the corner: Any day now!" thread #15634613215431543153
>now comes with extra reddit spacing and new "wife is a finance analyst for Goldman Sachs" LARP!

pic fucking related

>> No.12324463

>>12320498
listen china is shit but you can still make money off of them the international market ETFs have always been shit tier investments without growth but the dividends have been continual. Dont all in china whatever you do is all you need to know. Hedge with international markets but Europe and Australia will net you better gains than China in your or your childrens lifetime. Unless WW3 occurs and the oil standard switches from the USD to the yuan which while not impossible is improbable.

>> No.12324467

>>12320511
>4chan is one of the most insecure and autistic places on earth, nearly every other post on /biz/ references our autism or insecurity. You wouldnt give a shit about china or how stupid it was if china was some powerless no-name state. You're only this obviously butthurt because you're afraid of china supplanting the west.
lmao never mind dude go all in on china

>> No.12324484

>>12323184
>>12323184
>>12323184
>The majority of the china hate comes from /pol/,
You don't get out much do you. Just this morning on CNBC airhorn man was shitting all over china for a solid 40 minutes. I understand you are a sheltered child but jesus christ stop letting /pol/ live in your head rent free.

>> No.12324809

>>12324259
tl:dr but it looks like you have aids and are projecting