[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 393 KB, 1242x809, 41813D13-8B2B-4B3F-9A25-3F0C44CF5B57.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12076174 No.12076174 [Reply] [Original]

PSA: If AMB main net does not show any large corporations or bundles, this proves Angel Versetti and team hid explorer for NO REASON

Question: Why is AMB the ONLY crypto company to hide main net explorer for months?

Answer: To keep DUMPING tokens on bagholders throughout the year

Proof: Ask any Ambrosus admin for TGE (ICO) addresses or team/advisor token addresses and you will be BANNED from all platforms immediately

>> No.12076238

Bump until those faggot AMBlets realize the truth about this scam company

>> No.12076479
File: 197 KB, 455x595, 1542313435598.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lying conniving versetti lured investors in with list of NDAs with huge companies
Lying conniving versetti implied partnership announcements in Q1 after NDA expiration
Lying conniving versetti said partnerships with billion-euro companies would be revealed after Berlin meetup (never happened)
>https://youtu.be/0mBQJxrffyU?t=750
Lying conniving versetti saw market crash and started to spread this bullshit narrative of running a "proper, anti-hype" company
Lying conniving versetti lied about maintaining relationships with all these big companies under NDA (NDAs don't mean anything, just having a meeting requires one to sign an NDA)
Lying conniving versetti spit on investors and said they have no rights to complain after funding $30 million
Lying conniving versetti coordinated pump and dumps on biz with failed grassroots marketing like swissbro hedge fund manager, kimchiwhale, mrbearwolf
Lying conniving versetti hid mainnet explorer to prevent people from seeing low/zero bundle numbers and keep them bagholding
Lying conniving versetti hid mainnet explorer to dump team/adviser tokens
>Proof: Oliver Bussman is no longer an adviser, he cashed out and left
Lying conniving versetti is spreading narrative of "long-term future" so people won't be shocked by shitty bundle numbers

Some amblets should wake up after bundle numbers are revealed. If they have any pride left, they will make these scammers PAY

>> No.12076771

Are you looking at the same thing I am because AMB is doing 3k a day in bundles.

>> No.12076778

>>12076771
You mean 1 bundle a day?

>> No.12077092

This thread aged well in light of bundle news

>> No.12077335

Lmao this coin got justed so hard in the bear market. I remember selling the May pump when Fatsetti referenced Bearwolf live on stream and Croncota joined the team, would've lost so much had I fell for the hodl meme.

>> No.12077343

Remember when bizzonanci shilled this coin?

>> No.12077530

Buying amb was the worst decision of my life. I’m financially ruined.