[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 322 KB, 1024x686, IMG_1386.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12003056 No.12003056 [Reply] [Original]

Is the dream dead? What do we have to look forward to now? When mainnet?

>> No.12003147
File: 9 KB, 229x221, 63478'.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine when the main net comes out, there will be probably no traffic on the network, there will be thousands of nodes, but only 1 or 2 actual customers who will use the network

It will like those Chinese ghost towns they have build whole copy paste cities of Paris etc. but nobody lives there

Just empty roads, apartments, houses and shops and like 1-2 living in the town made for 7 million people.

We will never make it, smart contracts is a tech-savvy buzzword that does not mean anything to people, let alone investors. We were never meant to make it. It is unironically over.

Link is only going downwards from here. Mainnet being released early 2019 and it finally dawns on us that there are like 3-4 node requests per day at most while there are hundreds of thousands links ready to perform 1-2 requests. We wont even be in top 100, Chainlink will unironically fail.

Even if against all odds Chainlink still succeed as a company, the tokens will probably never be implemented though in a sense we think of. There will be no "mainnet" implementation of nodes or "token reputation"

It seems most erc20 tokens are basically donations for business startups unfortunately. We basically gave money for Chainlink to succeed, but we never got anything back.

>> No.12003571

Bump

>> No.12003588
File: 254 KB, 1111x762, 1541669274532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It is actually a part of his performance. I shit you not, but he eats that burger in two bites. He always does that to energize the audience before his presentation. They go absolutely insane when he does it. You can hear gasping and loud mumbling, as they sit in disbelief as to what they just saw. Sergey then says "You would never in your wildest dream belive that what you just saw is possible. You will think the same about the presentation, but it's true, all of it". He immediately follows up with a very long, almost neverending gurgling fart. This is ensued by dead silence as the crowd again is in disbelief and shock, and not sure how to react. That's when Rory starts slow clapping from the back of the room while leaning nonchalantly against the wall. The audience follow his lead and it ends in a standing ovation. People are are cheering, clapping and even praising Sergey with their arms and head stretched towards him with blissfull faces. The energy in the room moons, and some of the ladies are crying and even fainting.

This man is, as Scott Adams would put it, a master persuader.

>> No.12003613

>>12003056
You have at least 12 to 24 more months of reading retarded comments from no Linkers and fudders to look forward because it will likely take that long before anybody knows if Link will be truly adopted. You might as well forget about biz until then unless you are into reading posts of retards.

>> No.12003673

>>12003613
Ok sounds good, but how much do I need? I want to wait until mainnet is out so I can stake and not look at the price for a couple years. Until then I'm stuck looking at biz and wanting to kms