[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 225x225, 777.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11969660 No.11969660 [Reply] [Original]

Only once will I post this. Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the best investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing bet. The few anons that do get it and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen. It will make all current holders with 10k+ millionaires. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a 5x a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes parabolic you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Corvette and those of us who weren't total brainlets will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021.

>> No.11969665
File: 14 KB, 278x371, 1543156578596.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11969672
File: 1.89 MB, 400x400, 1543531994617.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the best investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing bet. The few anons that do get it and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen. It will make all current holders with 10k+ millionaires. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a 5x a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes parabolic you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Corvette and those of us who weren't total brainlets will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021.

>> No.11969686

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gr9-gP2tbw&feature=youtu.be

This is the only ChainLink analysis that matters.

>> No.11969687
File: 24 KB, 550x543, images_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11969694

>>11969660
Stinky linky

>> No.11969698

>>11969686
I was your first view

>> No.11969702
File: 77 KB, 1024x1024, newlogo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11969703
File: 16 KB, 292x173, 1540824373286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11969718

realized this the other day

that just having chainlink doesn't mean you'll make it, you need to know what it does and what it's worth

>> No.11969721
File: 25 KB, 657x527, 1543459965264.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11969698

>> No.11969744

>>11969686
Great analysis

>> No.11969764
File: 1.46 MB, 527x250, ThisEarnestDorking-size_restricted.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11969660

>> No.11969778

Thanks. Bought 1k.

>> No.11969779

>>11969660

Chanlink good
Buy Chainlink

>> No.11969784

>>11969660
You will have to wait 5-6 years from now if you want out a millionaire. Ive been coming to this realization slowely and painfully. I won't be rich until im an old man.

>> No.11969790

>>11969660
thanks OP im right there with ya.

>> No.11969798

>>11969660

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021

>> No.11969865
File: 81 KB, 640x500, linklook.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Right now someone in Papua New Guinea can discover oil, they can discover a natural resource, they can discover something of value and within the current system they can make a bunch of promises that at the time they know they won’t have to keep because the legal infrastructure and banking infrastructure and all these nice things that are supposed to enforce their promises, they won’t. This is why a lot of folks who control resources make false promises. So I really think in the future the really cool thing I think would be if someone gets a natural resource or someone gets a piece of a company or something that does belong to a larger group of people and instead of them going out and making a bunch of vague promises like we have a vision, we have a this, we have a that, instead of all these nice terms to get the placate people into doing there will, they will make a smart contract - Sergey Nazarov

>> No.11969888

>>11969672
Based

>> No.11969893

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>> No.11969897

>>11969893
You are a MANIAC!

>> No.11969948
File: 28 KB, 640x640, 3D15CB68-ED30-40B6-BEFE-F7F68689B71B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11970598
File: 429 KB, 1080x1159, 1533916783393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11969660
Pee pee poo poo

>> No.11970665

> This is not pasta.

Weil, it sure as fuck is now.