[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 238 KB, 700x380, Nic-Cage-Vampires-Kiss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11965567 No.11965567 [Reply] [Original]

Look up galaxy digital holding stock. Research Mike novogratz, what he's trying to do, and how hard their stock has been getting butt fucked lately due to the crypto market turning to shit. Look up how many galaxy insiders are holding shares and buying more. I've secured maybe 2/3 of the position i want the last week and I'm waiting with some more capital to see if btc drops below 3k then I'm going balls deep with this rest. This plays a way over exaggerated beta on btc prices, you can probably buy the OTC shares at fifty cents if Bitcoin tanks again. This fucking shit is being traded near book value.

The best diversified play on crypto ATM. if the bull ever rides hard again this shit is going to absolutely explode. Good luck

>> No.11965636

>>11965567
interesting. wish you made this post a few months ago when it was worth 5 cents. heavy bags from the run to $3 or trying to cash out your penny stock bags on this low volume stock?

>> No.11965715

>>11965636
Dude biz doesn't affect the market that much, the two guys that maybe buy bc of this post aren't going to move the market. DYOR I don't give a fuck what you do. My bags are currently neutral, I actually wouldn't mind a dip like I said in my original post. Anon I...