[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 64 KB, 430x650, 1530402102395.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11785953 No.11785953 [Reply] [Original]

Is it going back to 30c? Shall I just wait to buy?

>> No.11785969

>>11785953
My patience is getting tired. The chainlink website literally says they are partnered with swift. Still 50c. All these speculated partnerships are just that. The partnerships that have been announced are either worthless or "so important and bigger then people think" but its still 50c. The team cant even tell us whats going on even in a low key way, i guess i do know they dont need to say anything to the average joe. I want to believe everything link has to offer but when the practical side of me comes up, its all too good to be true. Im all in and will hold til zero, it just really fucking blows that my life savings are in this (a whopping 4,000 dollars) and the notion that i dont have what it takes to even get a dishwasher job, my moral is the lowest its ever been in my life. Im not even asking for $1000 eoy, i just need maybe 5 dollars a link to just move out of my parents house ive been living in for 30 years of my life, i just want to feel whats its like to go to your own house and have my own room. Im so fucking tired of being a loser.