[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 225 KB, 800x764, 9D0E0986-D342-4078-9B87-66208A31DC41.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11751711 No.11751711 [Reply] [Original]

Escaping the Jews edition
Please check previous threads for inspiration.
Ask any questions and hopefully an anon can help.
Be polite but tough love is welcome.
Tripfag if you are frequent or want to, or don't I’m not your dad.

In this thread, I'm going to compile the best income streams ordered by investment required, including both online and offline options

Little to no Investment($100-$1k), very hands on
>Direct Response Copywriting
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing
>Affiliate Marketing
>Media Buying
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook (comprehensive guide: https://kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/))
>Product Arbitrage
>Consulting
>Sales

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buy bot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

If you have any comprehensive guides. Post them and we'll add them here.

Feel free to add more and share your knowledge, experience, advice with others, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.

Previous thread:

Discord:https://discord.gg<slash>4usKUGn

Biz Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0

>> No.11751720

Previous bread : http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/11741432#top

>> No.11751787
File: 74 KB, 1024x962, 105FA961-0510-4271-B6F4-DFFD0371FD43.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

g..g..Guys aren’t you gonna share knowledge before we get pruned again

>> No.11751809

Bump.

>> No.11751847

What has /entg/ read today ?

>> No.11751860

>>11751847
Been looking at the competition here locally, haven't had much time to read.

>> No.11751885

Have a bump young chap.

keep up the good work.

>> No.11751892

Gonna get pruned again m8 but ill bump to help out

Thinking about opening a gun shop because my state just elected an anti gun democrat governor with a demicrat legislature. Selling guns is fun and easy but only good money when there is gun grabbing fear

>> No.11751960

im just hoping the stuff i bought today appreciates in value over the month or so.

>> No.11751969

>>11751960
goddamnit forgot the trip again, twice in one day. I'm not gonna get dementia, am I?

>> No.11751981

>>11751860
Hows the competition

>>11751885
Thanks lad

>>11751960
If it precious metals then yeah it’s probably gonna devalue

>> No.11752004

>>11751981
does bitcoin count as a precious metal? :thinking:
i got in the low 5.5k levels, seemed pretty stable there. GE contracts are still 10 cents out of the money, but I have 15 days until they expire so it's no big hurry. KO never filled though =[

>> No.11752018

>>11751981
>Hows the competition
Pretty much nonexistent, which is great.

>> No.11752081

>>11751847
Market Leader: Banking and Finance

Still, there are some pages to be studied.

>> No.11752095

test

>> No.11752110

How do people find shops to open in shopping centres and shit like that? I feel like a retard because I wouldn't even know how to do something gay like opening some shitty candle shop

>> No.11752131

Cancelled my project before launch day since I made a miscalculation in the profit track sheet and it dropped 50%.
All that prep work for nothing, please call me a retard.

>> No.11752132

>>11752110
My guess is that they contact those who own the centre. Idk

>> No.11752133
File: 25 KB, 1180x159, Screenshot_120.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Affiliate Marketer here.

I focus on mainly mainstream sweeps and adult dating in GEOs like CH, DE, AU and SE. Here's some stats from my ads in the past 7 days. I dabbled in AM a bit in 2016 but stopped and only got serious about it a few months ago.

>> No.11752150

>>11752131
You're a retard.

>Also Marketing pro tip:
If you're relying solely on gimmicks to get a response out of direct mailings, instead of actually hiring a competent copywriter, you're leaving vast amounts of money on the table.

>>11752133
HOW DO I GET IN ON THIS?

>> No.11752158

>>11752133
can you post some more info on this? how many hours do you put in? what are the costs?

>> No.11752164
File: 163 KB, 301x361, georgemann.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11752133
Please tell me your traffic sources. Thanks in advance.

>> No.11752165

>>11752133
nice.

>> No.11752168

>>11752150
I do paid traffic, mostly mobile pops and mobile display from networks like ZeroPark, PropellerAds and Exoclick. I find my offers through affiliate networks like MaxBounty, Clickdealer and Mobidea.

>>11752158
^ and my costs are all in the screenshot besides hosting costs for the landing pages which I pay ~$150-200/month for.

>>11752164
^^

>> No.11752178

>>11752168
>hosting costs for the landing pages
Depending on traffic, you might be able to get away with lower costs via free GCE instance VPS?

>> No.11752181

>>11752168
>my costs are all in the screenshot

sorry i meant what are you purchasing?

>> No.11752187

>>11752178
I use AWS Cloudfront, S3 and Certificate Manager so I get ultra-fast load times due to the CDN (Content Delivery Network - chooses the closest server to the visitor to display the page). The costs scale depending on how much volume I'm sending to the pages.

>>11752181
I'm purchasing traffic in the form of popup ads and display ads (banners like you see here on 4chan)

>> No.11752239

>>11752187
so you run ads for other people products right? why do you need to host your own landing pages?

my understanding of affiliate marketing is that the vendor gives you a special link and you get a cut of any purchases made using that link

>> No.11752256

>>11752187
Neato.

So what's the entry investment?

Cause here's what I'm thinking, I could do exactly what you do in my area, but given that I'm a writer, not a graphics designer or anything, I'd have a harder time.

How can I get you to guide me through the process?

>> No.11752314

>>11752239
Yeah basically so for example I could promote something like "Win a free Walmart giftcard" that pays me $2.20 everytime someone fills in their email, name, etc. The reason landing pages that redirect to the actual offer work better is because the actual offer page tends to be less "aggressive". Meaning that I would usually create/steal a landing page that has some sort of game like "Spin the wheel for a chance to win" and they would lose the first 2 times and on the third spin it would land on the Walmart giftcard and send them to the offer page to fill out their details. I usually test 5-10 landing pages per offer and choose the best converting one.

>>11752256
You have to expect to lose money for a while until you gather enough data to become profitable, eg. what OS, ISP, landing page, offer, placement, etc. is making money and which aren't so you can then stop targeting the non-converting variables.

I was down roughly $3000 USD before turning it around and turning some campaigns profitable.

I could teach you but it wouldn't be free obviously.

>> No.11752336

>>11752314
Yeah, $3k and time spent isn't quite my idea of a fun time.
At this moment, all my resources are pooling into my direct marketing agency, so the best I could do is 70-80% revenue share your way so it becomes a secondary income stream for you, while keeping me at least break-even.
Thoughts?

>> No.11752351

>>11752336
Suit yourself bro, it's all good. You have to lose money to gather sufficient data. The only way to avoid that would be directly copying my profitable campaigns/placements which I obviously wouldn't be open to as you'd essentially become my competitor for volume.

>> No.11752372

>>11752351
I'd be open to signing a territorial non-compete, if that's what you're worried about.

>> No.11752379

Buying my first rental la’s, owner occupying for a year for that cheap down payment

>> No.11752382

>>11752314
I think I get it now, so MaxBounty for example will give you the link to the offer page and the rest is all up to you. Thanks for sharing.

>> No.11752400

>>11752372
No that's not what I'm talking about. I'm responding to the fact that you're not prepared to lose money in the pursuit of data. If I were to start a new campaign (which I do quite often) for a new offer I would lose money on that campaign until I gathered enough data from the converting traffic to make it profitable. So if you're starting off with no campaigns already profitable then you will 100% lose money in the beginning. As I said the only way to avoid that would be by directly cloning an already-profitable/optimised campaign.

>>11752382
Yes exactly.

>> No.11752406

>>11752351
by chance, are you any good with angular/frontend? I'm out here trying to learn so i can build a cool landing page + webapp for a hedge fund im planning to run. I just need some resources, really. I'm all set for the backend side of things.

>> No.11752426

>>11752406
I've dabbled in a bit of NodeJS before and obviously know JS although I haven't used Angular specifically. I'm mostly proficient in PHP and Python but make/edit my landing pages in HTML/CSS/JS

>> No.11752501

>>11752400
>I'm responding to the fact that you're not prepared to lose money in the pursuit of data.

I'm quite confident that research can make up for it - I haven't had a situation where my copy would absolutely bomb yet.

>> No.11752525

>>11752501
Even if you took the #1 performing offer in the world and paired it with the #1 performing landing page in the world and ran some traffic to it, it would not be profitable at first. Research has nothing to do with it. You would need to first cut the bad placements, OSs, ISPs, connection type, city, country, keywords, banner, etc. to become profitable. When launching a new campaign even the best affiliate marketer in the world would not have it be profitable right off-the-bat. That's just how it works with paid traffic affiliate marketing.

>> No.11752539

>>11752525
Hm. Those are things I pretty much never consider when running ads. I'll need to dig deeper.

>> No.11752548

>>11752539
It's just the nature of affiliate marketing, ask anyone who does affiliate marketing and they'll give the same answer. Think of it as buying data.

>> No.11752733

just made a todo list app in angular. no css of course but it's a good first step.

God bless whoever has to do this frontend shit for a living it sucks ass.

>> No.11752782

>>11751711
Bump

>> No.11752930

So market research done... pretty much NOBODY does what I do in this country.

Closest thing I could find was one old dude who did one old slogan for a milk company and made millions off of it. And that's it.

Direct Response is dead. All Hail Direct Response.

>> No.11752984

wow I finally found a thread in /biz/ that isn't just moronic shit shoveling of cryptocurrency.
That stuff in the dropbox is especially good!

>> No.11752996

>>11752984
Yep. Good shit. How can we help you?

>> No.11753059

>>11752996
not really sure, I graduated college with a interdisciplinary degree in art and business about six months ago. just been working in the family business since then making 500 a month trying to get my own income streams going, drawing, writing, working on starting a podcast with a friend.

I've done all the research, I just can't seem to make any headway on my projects cause I am a lazy bastard who can't get into the proper stride of things once I get distracted.

I got all my plans and I keep on hesitating and self sabotaging. does't help of course when I get sick.

>> No.11753593

>dropped out of college (1st year)
>strarted learning web design and gamedev
I hope I didn't make a grave mistake! haha
fuck college though

>> No.11753791

>>11753059
What exactly is distracting you?
I'm in a similar position and what has helped me the most is identifying the unproductive activities that i fall in to and making my ability to access them a huge inconvenience. For example, i deleted all of the video games off my computer, and because i have third world internet (Australia), and it takes HOURS to download them again, it's easy for me to push through the times where i feel like shifting my attention to something more immediately gratifying.
It also helped to plan out my days to the minute in advance

>> No.11754409

>>11751711
Not alot of entrepreneur posters here. They all left because of the blatant chainlink shilling. Go to r/entrepreneur OP. Much better info there.

>> No.11754502
File: 413 KB, 1247x1558, resume2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Okay /entg/, buckle up because this is going to be a fairly long rant/business plan/request for feedback.

RANT:
You may have seen me posting in these threads about some drone with a ridiculously long flight time. Who am I? I'm a mechanical engineer who is stuck working a shitty job and is barely able to afford rent in this shithole called Seattle. I swear to god, if I don't do something to radically change my situation in the next year, I am going to kill myself. That is why I'm embarking on this project and why I want you, /entg/, to hold me accountable.

How did things get this way? I have done an enormous amount of self-reflection over the last year, and the conclusion I have come to is a combination of anxiety, bad social skills, and even worse luck. I find it very difficult to win friends in a team environment, and while I have made efforts to improve in this area, this has resulted in me being passed over for any sort of leadership or career advancement opportunity.

I still managed to make the best of the cards I was dealt (pic related is my resume) and graduated two years ago. But right at the end of college, I got this absurdly rare autoimmune disease that started attacking my retinas and threatening to make me go blind. So after graduating I spent the next year and a half living with my mom in a darkened bedroom, trying to fix my health full time.

>> No.11754506

>>11754502
Thanks to chemotherapy and a bunch of other drugs my eyesight finally started getting better, so I started applying to work again. I realize that I never was the biggest social butterfly, but over 400 job applications later, I couldn't get through any technical interviews because the combination of methotrexate and prednisone I'm on would make me get too nervous and freeze up.

I finally got a job through a friend installing thermostats in elementary schools in downtown Seattle for $62k a year as a """"""controls engineer"""""". Between rent, taxes, and student loan payments, I'm pretty much living paycheck to paycheck.

I know I'm capable of more than this, and I am going to either fix my life or die trying.

>> No.11754513

>>11754506
BUSINESS PLAN:
I'm going to go ahead and spill the beans because I honestly don't think you guys will replicate it.

I'm working on a long endurance VTOL UAV that can fold up and fit in a backpack. During hover flight it behaves like a normal quadcopter, with a flight time of just 20 minutes. What makes this drone special is that the props are actually mounted on wings so that the entire drone can tilt sideways and fly as a much more efficient fixed tandem wing aircraft. Depending on which version I end up producing, that gives it a flight time of 4-8 hours on battery. With wing mounted solar panels, that turns into anywhere from 12 hours to near continuous flight.

The drone has no control surfaces or moving parts besides the props, which when combined with its composite sandwich construction, makes it very durable. Long range control and live video are facilitated by an onboard 4G modem, and all that you need to control it are a laptop and an internet connection. It's not the most stable or easiest to fly aircraft design, so for best flight efficiency and user experience, the user just gives it GPS waypoints and lets the drone do all the flying while they operate the camera. The payload is a 4k video camera with thermal imaging capabilities.

This is where it starts getting into design tradeoffs, since there are a few different ways I can take this, each with varying levels of polish.

>> No.11754519

>>11754513
The first option, as I originally envisioned this project, is something that I could pull off making in my apartment. The plane's structure would be made from a carbon fiber/kevlar blend that's vacuum-bagged directly onto foam cores produced with a hot wire cutter, with additional parts 3D printed from polycarbonate as necessary. The problem with this is that I can only make constant cross sections reliably with the hot wire cutter, so this isn't very good for aerodynamics and battery powered flight time will be limited to 4-5 hours.

All of the motors and electronics would be sourced from off-the-shelf hobbyist components for this crude DIY iteration. Overall, I could probably throw one of these together per week by myself in my apartment, and it shouldn't cost more than $5k in tooling.

>> No.11754524

>>11754519
A somewhat improved version would be possible using more expensive VARTM composite layups, which would let me make more efficient wing shapes and also save some weight. I would basically take the empty wing clamshells, glue them together, then fill them with an expanding rigid foam. Also the 3D printed parts could be replaced with injection molded ones, reducing weight.

This version would be able to fly for 5-6 hours, and I could produce them in much higher quantities for cheaper, though the initial capital cost would be very large ($20k with VARTM, upwards of $100k for injection molding).

__

The ultimate polished, and most difficult to produce, version would mainly focus on having improved electronics. Everything would be migrated onto a single custom PCB to save space and weight, and the ESCs would be tuned to have their peak efficiency at the aircraft's cruising conditions, as well as to accomodate a higher battery voltage. The vertical wing section would house a custom arrangement of LiPo cells to make more efficient use of the space, rather than an off the shelf RC pack. My hand calculations show that this ought to bring the total flight time to 7-8 hours.

__

There is also the issue of solar panels. They offer a pretty nice flight time extension, but they do also add to the cost and complexity of the aircraft. On the really DIY version of the drone described above, they would add about 4 hours of additional flight time, but on the ultimate polished version, it miiiiiggghht be possible to get the batteries to last through the night and allow it to fly continuously.

>> No.11754527

>>11754524
REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK:

I'm not really sure what the best way to go about developing this is, and how I should proceed bringing it to market. Would it be best to bootstrap this from a crude initial model that I sell to enthusiasts, or should I continue developing it and then launch a kickstarter or something? Is it worth bothering with patents? Should I get a business loan?

I think the people who could use it most would be farmers, surveyors, law enforcement, firefighters, search and rescure, and (for the very polished version) the military. The drone itself costs about $2k in materials to make, plus the $6k camera/thermal imager. Would $15k be a fair market price? Should I go higher? I know other drones with similar flight times go for tens of thousands. Please give me any and all feedback/questions you have!
I posted this in a fit of depression, and I will probably regret it, but I'll check back in the morning.

>> No.11754544

>>11754527
P.S.: How to lean on my engineering strengths without falling victim to my social weaknesses when growing this business?

>> No.11754564

Bumping cause I enjoy lurking the words of all you go getters

>> No.11754986

b u m p

>> No.11755133

>>11754544
I just read your posts and being from a non technical background I am fairly impressed.
Far from being credible enough to advise you, I think you should try and find a suitable and like minded business parter. Surely there is someone in Seattle or Washington, maybe california too with the right know how to market and financially aid you.

I don't know shit, but I wish you the absolute best of luck anon. It sounds fucking awesome

>> No.11755551

Is coding considered a "trade"?

>> No.11755762

>>11751847
I've been reading The Hobbit

>> No.11755788

>>11752733
What do you hate about front-end?

>> No.11755943

>>11752930
Was the slogan "Got milk?"

>> No.11756089

>>11754527
Hey, first off, great idea.

Big question: Have you accounted for weight?
I didn't read anything about how adding the props, the modem, and the solar panels would affect the amount of power needed to lift it off the ground.
Having said that, I'm no engineer.

Also, how strong is your competition? And what differentiates you from them, ie. What's your leg up?

Moreover, and this is out of curiosity, how loud is it?

Lastly, I don't want to take the attention away from the threads but if you want more consistent replies try the discord, if you haven't already.

>> No.11756194

>>11751711
will read after the fork

>> No.11756214

>>11755551
I'd say it's a real good one. Entry level Java coders start off ~$90k/yr

>> No.11756257

>>11751711

I love these threads but is the antisemitism really needed here?

I'm Jewish and I just want to escape the working for someone else trap as well but what does that even have to do with Jews?

>> No.11756334

>>11756257
>I'm Jewish
So what? No one care who you are on an anon board. Can't take a joke?

>> No.11756351

>>11756257
Like it or not, Jews know how to do business. I was recently looking at Israel's legal policies regarding land returns from the Polish government, which nationalized large swathes of land abandoned post WW2.

It's quite a set-up, and one that we should strive to emulate for maximum business efficiency.

>> No.11756380

>>11756334

I actually think it's quite funny but I can't help but think some people will take it seriously and think they're enslaved by Jews.

>>11756351

All land is nationalized what are you talking about lol

But yes Jews seem to be more business minded than most people. I was shocked by every non Jewish friend I had at school for their willingness to work for someone else. They take pride in it. It's something I'll never quite understand.

>> No.11756499

>>11756214
need a degree right?

>> No.11756526

>>11756380
Off yourself you fucking bluepilled kike. No one gives a shit what you are here but you felt compelled to bring it up.

>> No.11756604

>>11756380
>All land is nationalized what are you talking about lol
You can reclaim land over here if you can prove that it belonged to your family before it was literally stolen by the government.

>> No.11756643

>>11752733
this, css is easy to learn but a pain in the ass to use

>> No.11756704

>>11752110
Contact the management at the center. They usually have a physical office onsite. Depending on if it's a mall or stripmall. Usually for those types of smaller shopping centers, there will be a for lease sign on the property somewhere. If not, Google the address and find a property manager and ask about renting one of their open spaces.

>> No.11756767

>>11754513
Brb I’m sending this to my chink friend. You better develop it faster then them

>> No.11756790

Why the hell did we get prunes so fast yesterday? Also morning lads hope you're all doing well.

>> No.11756847
File: 94 KB, 702x486, 8E5D9FA7-23AD-4930-B44E-2D25AF18D11F.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11754544
Have you tried social anxiety exposure therapy, that significantly helped me out.

>>11754564
Come join us

>>11755551
If you’re competent yes

>>11755788
I suck with visual appeal like align this and that and changing color of this, adding padding to that container all of that I dislike . Backend is more my type where you just find a solution most effective way possible and literally nobody will see the backend.

>>11756194
When is the fork ?
>>11756257
Lmao it’s more of an inside joke bro , you know in all of 4chan. I didn’t mean to offend you or any Jews for that matter

>> No.11756870

>>11756790
A flood of wojacks and crypto dying threads. I calculated every minute that passed by their were 8 new threads, biz was alive yesterday

>> No.11756875

>>11756790
Yesterday's been super-slow.

>> No.11756894

>>11756870
>>11756875
Woah that's nuts, it's usually pretty dead here on biz. The "i want my money back" threads are funny as he'll though

>> No.11756938

>>11754544
Like >>11756847 said, exposure therapy is the most effective way. Although it won't help in every situation it does dull things over time. Speaking from experience. Last year I went from scared shitless anxious neet, to semi normal human bean just from getting a wagie job I could handle. Couldn't look people in the eye, always felt awkward, etc. Then I slowly was able to small talk to people. Be friendly and say hi, eventually conversation will come naturally. Not every interaction is positive but you learn as time goes on to just accept it. I'm neet again because I lost my job, but I won't stay that way for too long. It's a process that takes time. Anxiety won't completely go away though. Also look into cognitive behavioral therapy of you can afford it. Nice to see you opening up droneguy.

>> No.11756949
File: 357 KB, 263x239, 1541798922498.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11751892
If you browse arfcom long enough you'll find threads about how shitty it is to work in the firearms industry. If you want to be a kitchen FFL on the side it might work but by and large the firearms industry blows to actually work in. Think about it this way, if you're a "gun guy" you must realize how absolutely retarded the average joebob fudd is? I love guns as much as the next guy but I've spent enough time in gun stores to observe how penny pinching and ridiculous most clientele are. The magazine rush is over, ammo is at a low, ar prices are rock bottom, imports are fugged. Exactly what is your niche gonna be? Retail? lol. Seriously make money another way and god bless anon.

>> No.11757125
File: 17 KB, 468x431, 1542140833079.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11754506
>Thanks to chemotherapy and a bunch of other drugs my eyesight finally started getting better, so I started applying to work again. I realize that I never was the biggest social butterfly-

Dude, you took a big hit there. I have a friend who is a legit ladies man and all that "alpha" stuff. He had a horrible injury with a similar recooperation time as you. He lost his gf, social status, job opportunities, delayed college graduation, etc etc. My buddy has taken this hit very hard even though he's got social skills and all that. Anyways, my point being, is you already admit you previously weren't the most social person, and then you took a solid hit. Everyone who goes through a shitty patch of luck needs to regroup and refocus and recover. You are probably mid 20's? It's okay if you're struggling for another year or two because you just got knocked off your feet. Push forward slowly and surely. Don't be so hard on yourself if it takes time to develop more socially and financially. I hope these other anons can help you more in the business/work area. Good luck.

>> No.11757243

>>11753791
oh video games are definitely a big distraction for me I have been pretty much no-lifing this one mmorpg. I should do something similar to you, at least limit my game time. I think you have opened my eyes to what I was turning a blind eye to. thanks anon!

>> No.11757422

>>11754527
>>11754544
Sounds like a good project, anon. If you build a good prototype, it's entirely possible that you could probably pair with a smoother talker who can work with you to get funding for a larger operation.

A lot of the time it's less efficient to work on your weaknesses than it is to focus on your strengths and find someone who fills in the gaps. If you're terrible at dealing with people and great at engineering, then by all means work on developing social skills - but that doesn't mean you can't pass off that part of the business to someone else.

>> No.11757491

I'm going to start posting in these threads.

>> No.11757532

>>11757491
Tell us more about yourself anon

>> No.11757555

If I get into print on demand I wouldn't have to register a business right

>> No.11757641

>>11757555 (checked)
I don't think so, I guess it depends on how big it gets? Or maybe if you have you're own website or store.

>> No.11757711

>>11757555
most likely yes, especially if you are going to hire employees, in which case you will need an EIN from the IRS (Employer Identification Number).
Business address, business bank account, register your businesses name with your state, probably a website, business phone, setup payment systems, email, accounting, etc. etc....

If you don't register your business, then the business will have to be in your name and you'll lose some of the convenience and protection registration provides, usually its not that expensive either. You'll want your business to be a separate part from you otherwise if things go tits up then you'll be more liable for its failure than if you registered it as its own thing.

at least that is all I have gathered from my research.

>> No.11757855

>>11752548
If you're still here.
I am happen to be what some call a "data scientist", could that give me an edge in such market ?
I know how to web dev/host too.

>> No.11757904

anybody have some tips for a newbie copywriter on finding first time clients and creating a portfolio? Would be greatly appreciated.

>> No.11757921

>>11752548
noob question, is it really true you make no money for an entire year because of the google algorithms?

is there a way to get some dough quicker via AM?

>> No.11758065

>>11757904
Check this thread >>11698555 for posts by DRC and also the dropbox.

>> No.11758205

>>11758065
awesome thank you so much

>> No.11758294
File: 57 KB, 480x600, n9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11751711
https://medium.com/@soundclouders/how-to-use-soundclouders-com-promotional-services-5f104696fe92

https://medium.com/@soundclouders/soundclouders-bronze-token-sbt-details-more-91a330596891

Investment: 1-6 ETH minus the cost of web-hosting

Reason: Creating your own Music Promotion Service

Soundclouders.com offers a bunch of different forms of music promotion. They're launching an SBT token which can be utilized to pay for these services.

There's a supply of 70,000 and the domain name is fucking mint alone, plus they've already done a ton of promotion for artists in the past.

So why invest in this?
OUTSOURCING.

Basically, you set up your own music promotion service and get money from rappers, artists, etc.

Then, with your already-owned SBT tokens, you can basically trade it for promotion from soundclouders.com

Right there, you'll have an automated business. How much would it bring in?

0.02 ETH per token right now during the Initial Sale vs. 0.11 ETH when it goes on sale in january.

So $4 vs. $19, not a bad spread, and there's profit to be made. Keep in mind that the SBT token can only be used to pay for BRONZE PACKAGES!!!!

So what you do is make your initial SBT investment and keep your tokens safe.

Afterwards, set up your own soundcloud music service or something. There's new musicians every damn day. Use marketing services to advertise your service. Use bots if you need to.

Offer your own Bronze service for $15 or whatever.

Once you have an artist who wants promotion, simply take payment and send 1 SBT token back to Soundclouders.com in exchange for a bronze promotional package.

Right there, you just completed a perfect business transaction without having to do any serious promotional work...minus getting your site out there in the first place.

>> No.11758304

>>11757904
https://copytist.com/blog/easy-way-to-hustle-up-copy-clients
Hope this helps.
Alternatively just network?

>> No.11758363

>>11758294
Be careful for fake SBT offerings too

>> No.11758376

>>11752150
for the record, affiliate marketing is 100% all scams. worked for one once, i got hired for this offshoot project that they were making. it was a legit app but once that app failed i got put on the main business and pretty soon got fired because i would have been a whistleblower.

every ad you're running is just a scam to get a credit card and steal money. it's either "adult dating" aka "meet local singles in your area" or payday lending aka "give people a loan and lie about the terms." the reason >>11752133 is doing it in non-US GEOs is because there's been a lot of cracking down on these scams in the US.

it may be profitable but it sure isn't moral. it also requires constant work because the people you're working with are regularly going out of business and starting over with new names to avoid getting in trouble.

>> No.11758393
File: 596 KB, 1230x885, furry_masterrace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11751711
furryporn is still lucrative.

>> No.11758637

>>11758376
>affiliate marketing is 100% all scams
Nah. I've written for affiliates before, and while most are indeed cheap-ass NEETs that can't talk to people so they scam randoms online, there's quite a few that are decent.

>>11758393
Fuck, wish I could draw.

Imagine making more by drawing furry porn than the average software engineer makes.

>> No.11758732

>>11754502
>>11754506
>>11754513
>>11754519
>>11754524
>>11754527
>>11754544

Hello fren

First of all I feel you bro. Your idea does sound great, especially for military/SWAT operations in my opinion (like getting recon flight and thermal imagery really easily, and for a long time if you can indeed make it last 5-6 hours).
There are 2 points that I'm not sure though:
-how long it can last: I'm no aerodynamics expert and I can see that it'd be easier to fly a "plane" than a quadricopter (as in constantly flying versus hovering over), but 5-6 hours does sound like a lot
-solar panels: the greatest energy meme in my opinion. Don't expect it to be very effective

However, it's still a good idea, and since solar can be a second step/improvement, I've looked it up online, and simply googled "VTOL model aircraft" to see what already exists. I've found a rcgroups.com forum post, and through that found the Swift020 from Swift Engineering. You should check that out.

I hope I might have helped you out a bit. Have I been in the US I would have gladly tried to work with you, but Eurofag

>> No.11758758

>>11751711
The chair of the county planning commission came into my policy class today. He told us how the biggest issue facing the city is a lack of affordable housing and a lack of industry. He said anything could be industry it doesn’t have to be something major. That got me thinking about opening a 3D print shop. Nothing solid but it seems like my city is ripe for smart industries.

>> No.11758839

>>11758304
this article really helps thanks man

>> No.11759064

>>11758637
A software engineer friend of mine makes a sizable secondary income drawing giantess porn.

>> No.11759111

>>11758637
stick figure comics. if you've got some insight that you can visually depict, some humor or an observation about life that connects with many people. You can push it on normie sites and get some feedback. You can get a bit of a following. I wrote about ROI of comics a few /entg/'s ago. They can scale into toys/adaptations with enough of a following.

It's something I want to do since I have 'some' art ability, but I'm super freaking insecure/shy. I just like to draw. I am jelly of you software dudes, you can publish without getting any attention. To be successful as an artist you need to share.

>> No.11759142

Woke up good today fellas, made $252 billables at wagecuck contracting, GE spreads good, SPY spreads good.

KO still hasn't filled, fuck me.

>> No.11759169
File: 20 KB, 259x253, 1437577870439.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11758304
>writing advice from someone that places each new sentence on a new line

>> No.11759197

>>11759169
>not knowing ease of reading is massively important for conversions
I bet your F-K scores average above 6, too.

>> No.11759241

>>11758393
Based furry porn poster

>> No.11759268

>>11758637
Imagine drawing some seriously fucked up fetish shit for your fanbase though. Just a browse on deviantart makes me want to bleach parts of my brain. Unless you're a furry, I imagine it's a type of hell

>> No.11759283

>>11759268
Honestly, if it pays $30k/mth, and I can actually chill doing it in-between writing, I'd be all over that shit.

>> No.11759304

>>11759111
Dude that's perfect though. Look at all the storytime animators on YouTube that made it huge. The shy thing can be super relateable with your fanbase. The odd1 is out and other YouTubers like him see quite a bit of success and tons of views. You should go for it, especially if you actually have some talent.

>> No.11759331

>>11759283
30k a month would be incredible, but personally I believe that shit will rub off on you and your soul.

>> No.11759344

>>11759331
Honestly, I've engaged in worse things.

>> No.11759350

>>11759142
just shorted JCP how fucked am I, bro?

>> No.11759373

>>11759350
i... i... i think you may have shorted the bottom...

>> No.11759376

>>11759344
story time?

>> No.11759403

>>11759376
No.

>> No.11759414

>>11758758
Nice dude, I'd also like to get into opening a 3D print shop. Will drop some links for you
This is from a very kind anon about CAD and 3D printing stuff for educational purposes
http://www.vertanux1.com

Here's a nice article
https://www.google.com/amp/s/bigthink.com/how-you-can-profit-from-3d-printing-2604480457.amp.html

You can also go to DIY board they usually have a 3DPG (3D print general)

Also an anon recommended to me a nice starter machine. The ender 3. You can buy directly from creality for like $200.

Also
https://www.3dhubs.com was a great resource for me to learn some stuff.

Unless you already know most of this stuff, I hope it helps

>> No.11759424

>>11759373
i heard they're going bankrupt and sorta see why but who knows ,either way I guess im riding my contract till 0 the true option trader way

>> No.11759446

>>11759344
Worse than inflation, scat porn, or diaper fetish shit? I know there's darker stuff but oh no drc that's not good dude

>> No.11759466

>>11759424
good man. iron hands. big wangs. huge gains.

>> No.11759502

>>11759446
It depends on your definition of 'bad'.
What you listed is hardly anything I care for.

>This Rare Fetish Might Be Brewing In Your Husband's Mind... And YOU Could Fall Victim To It!

Discover the secrets of the male mind in this breakthrough study conducted on men afflicted by this terrible condition!

Dear Anon,

I'm DRC, and If you give me just 2 minutes of your time, I'll teach you to read your man's wife, and be able to tell what he's thinking without 'body language', 'cold reading', or complicated systems experts teach... that don't even work!

You see, it all comes down to the high levels of testosterone present in men's bodies...

>> No.11759524

>>11759502
You write for cucks?

>> No.11759528

>>11759524
I write for whoever pays most.

>> No.11759569

>>11759528
>cucks are wealthy
How does this happen?

>> No.11759600
File: 544 KB, 1125x1856, B725231D-9ED2-47CE-A6CF-819D09C1A025.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11758294
>tfw /mu/ knows more about this gem than /biz/

>> No.11759856

>>11754527

I'm in Spokane, WA and have executive experience as well as cash to fund project. I also have in's with government procurement/military. Very interested.

>> No.11759919

>>11759502
You implied youve done worse, but what you wrote is pretty tame. I'm assuming you've written raunchier stuff then? I won't pry about it. But furry shit is a spiral into some darker and more deranged fetishes from what I've personally seen on the internet.

>> No.11760063

Do you host all your landing pages on the same domain? Does your domain have a main page with content or is it all just landing pages?

>> No.11760178

>>11754544
focus your free time on building a working prototype before this time next year. hire someone to be the business face of the operation. make a kickstarter featuring the face to sell it. Hobbyists would easily buy them and then military application would be a difficult sell unless you find some contacts with DC or DARPA or something. Based on your background someone should know someone who has a connection somewhere.

>> No.11760899

bump from 8 doods. where are my AM market guys at? Hows hustle going?

>> No.11760904

Over a week ago I posted something about collaborating with fellow anons to work on a project like dropshipping (i know) or something like that. Each anon could have a certain role for the project/business. The point is to start something and learn something. If you want to be a part of it, the discord is

>https://discord.gg<slash>5SBRtr

>> No.11760940

>>11758637
was in the biz 3 years, sure there were tales of people really getting free ipads but the offer required hundreds of hours to get it. coulda just gotten a job and bought an ipad at that rate.

>> No.11761854

bumpeo from page 9. is google fiber worth it?

>> No.11762356

Bumping

>> No.11762550

any python web devs here?
I'm tryna decide if i want to use Django or flask for a lightweight web app I want to make

>> No.11762554

>>11755133
Thanks anon. I don't really know anyone though, since the people I thought were my friends ended up distancing themselves from me over the course of this eye thing.

>>11756089
The total weight budget is about 8 pounds or 3.6kg.
>3.5 pounds of battery
>2 pounds of structures
>0.5 pounds of electronics
>1 pound of motors/props
>1 pound of payload

The idea is that this drone is sort of half-way between a consumer-friendly quadcopter and one of those military-grade catapult launched UAVs. So in a way it's sort of competing with both. The main selling point is that it's very compact, durable, and easy to use like a quadcopter, but it has the range and endurance of a fixed wing aircraft. The whole thing can fit in a backpack without being disassembled, and then be taken out and launched without an open field or large catapult. Then when it's done it will come back and vertically land itself.

I guess the most direct competitors would be the Impossible Aerospace US-1 and the Swift020 >>11758732.

During hover the noise should be comparable to a quadcopter, but during level flight the noise will go down significantly because of the prop loading being 1/20th of what it is during hover.

Also not the biggest fan of discord.

>> No.11762682 [DELETED] 

Join here for the /biz/cord:

https://discord gg/YAnTnSF (add the period)

>> No.11762823

>>11756767
pls no bully

>>11756847
>>11756938
>>11757125
I'm hoping it's going to wear off. But I feel like I've also forgotten a lot of what I learned in school thanks to the methotrexate, and now I'm stuck in the ultimate dead end career path (HVAC) and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get back into aerospace after working here for a couple years.

Also about to turn 24 btw.

>>11757422
How would I find such a person, and at what stage should I involve them in the project? Would it be a 50/50 thing?

>>11758732
My math is showing that it's going to be drawing 25-50 watts during cruise, and it has a 236 watt hour battery, so at the bare minimum it's going to be able to fly for at least four hours. Depending on how much wing area it ends up having, solar panels should be able to to provide 25-50 watts as well.

I hadn't seen that Swift drone before, thanks! Mine is a fairly similar idea, but instead of a fuselage, it's two wings joined together by a swept vertical stabilizer. It looks like they're still relying on control surfaces, which have a tendency of messing with the airfoil's cross section and making it less efficient. Also they list the weight as 30lbs, which is over three times of what I'm designing.

Still, it looks pretty professional and that honestly has me pretty concerned. Maybe this isn't such a great idea after all.

>>11759856
Would love to hear from you: sunglasses.engi@gmail.com

>>11760178
I guess that makes sense. Should I have it pretty much ready to go and then look for someone to market it after the fact?

>> No.11762953

>>11752372
Fucking lol. This fucking board.

>> No.11763514

b u m p

>> No.11763954

>>11751711
This general is the best thread on 4chan. If you have contributed to this general, you are doing a good thing and I award you 1000 subjective value points, each!

My Advice: Internet businesses are the best opportunity for the average citizen to make money and have autonomy over their life. Take advantage of things like Scale (rather than a small storefront only seen by 50 people a day, advertise a business using cheap social media/google/amazon/etc ads that are seen by thousands).

Also, you can spend less money and not get utterly shafted by investing in infrastructure that never gets used.

BE CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC. IGNORE THE SELF-DEFEATISTS. KEEP IT SIMPLE. YOU'LL MAKE IT. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

>> No.11764088

>>11754527
>>11754524
>>11754519
>>11754527
ill work with you on this whats your contact info

>> No.11764238

>>11752133
Which dashboard is this ? Google's ?

>> No.11764248

>>11764088
sunglasses.engi@gmail.com

Someone with more aero or electronics design experience would be great. I have some, but I wouldn't consider myself an expert.

>> No.11764265

>>11763954
Thanks m8 means a lot to all of us.
Going to cap your advice for the dropbox. Thanks for sharing any wisdom with the rest of us. Hope you stick around!

>> No.11764398

>>11759919
That's the idea, broham.

>>11760063
My Agency is going to likely get a short, cheap domain for promotions that I'll be delegating promos to, something nondescript like ccpro.info or something.

>>11760899
Bump from page 3.

>>11762953
Whatever brings in money man.

>>11763954
>subjective value points
Just use "Internet Points". No need for competing standards.
Also thanks.

>> No.11764407

I'm really happy that this thread exists. I was getting tired of the constant crypto and link threads. You guys have given me so much inspiration and ideas.

>> No.11764592

>>11762823
Have that as motivation fren

>>11763954
Thanks bro. Hope you here from you and your experiences again.

>>11764407
Things like this always brighten my day. Hope you take action on everything you have learned here. We love to hear from you and your knowledge sometime !

>> No.11764926
File: 80 KB, 1125x582, 1539066729235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11764592
>Have that as motivation fren
You best be joking.

>> No.11764981

Hey guys, I was emailing with a manager at a company I like and she invited to their christmas party. She said she likes my work and finds it intriguing (surprising considering I suck). I think I'm going to prepare for it like I would an interview. My last interview was introduced as: "Let's have a chat if you're ever in the area" which turned out to be a double team by the branch manager and another manager. To give detail, I'm a very amatuer industrial/product designer. My B.S. is in exercise science, but I've been really shmoozing it up with designers recently. I really only have 3 works in my portfolio. I work full time in customer service so I've just been trying to hustle here and there outside of work building a more interesting career or business.
tl;dr I was invited to a company christmas party of a company I am not a part of, how likely am I to be interviewed subsequently or during?

>> No.11765001

>>11764981
Also, should I tell the guy from my last interview that I'll be in the area again for a company christmas party ;) ? He said he'd get me a guy I can pitch my project idea to, but it's been a few months even after exchanging email fairly regularly.

>> No.11765022

>>11764981
very unlikely during, but almost guaranteed an opportunity to follow up if you shmooze correctly. Don't be afraid of bringing up "possible open positions at the company" if you can direct the conversation towards it, which should be easy because all of these bullshit company parties start off every conversation in the same way talking about work.

>> No.11765643
File: 87 KB, 598x879, 1535092846393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And my website is done.

Now to deploy it and start driving traffic

I'm hoping my next site will be faster, this one took 3 weeks

>> No.11765665

>>11765643
What'd you use for it?

I re-built mine on Grav in about 30 minutes, having never used Grav before.

>> No.11765709

>>11751711
i can tell you from experience owning an ATM is more trouble than its worth

also, unless you are renting out tents to homeless i dont see how you can be a slumlord with only $10k or less

>> No.11765767

>>11765665
React.
I used it as a way to learn react. I need something faster for next time though.

>> No.11766490

Let me out of this rat race!

>> No.11766659

>>11766490
One day anon.

>> No.11766695

I found this channel on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBPYlSNtMAITcHWDmXTUPHA which is basically posting porn intros with royalty free music. I turned off my adblock and the videos are monetized. They get decent views too. Seems like an easy way to get ad revenue though I have no idea how the youtube ad revenue work. I was a bit wtf when I saw it so I just wanted to share it with ya.

>> No.11767232
File: 17 KB, 250x250, 1522232826458jpg.0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11756767
>>11764592
>>11764926
>bro come post in my thread
>stealing your idea lol
fag

>> No.11767511

>>11762823

Anon from >>11758732 posting from phone.
Don't give up, if you can make it less than half the weight of the Swift020 for twice the flight time, it'll definitely be a killer. I'm still skeptical concerning solar panels and would not make it a priority.
I'm actually really sad I'm not in the US, would love to work on that with you and shill it (eng myself)
Remember, we're all gonna make it

>> No.11767524

>>11762550
For lightweight; Flask all day. It's just so easy and quick to learn and get something going. Django can get complicated.

>> No.11768138

>>11756767
kys

>> No.11768195
File: 16 KB, 260x194, images (4).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11768138

"Zoom zoom!" Exclaimed the zoomer.
King Coon of Cang Koon, I demand an audience with you.
Up yours you slimy norton-bearer.
Zoomer was flabbergasted, blabberblasted and shattashafted! Never in all 15.5 years of his life has anyone ever been so rude to him!
Such is the way of the webora. The unbearable is quite often unavoidable. Its best you stay in school kids and dont surf the net, because the jellyfish play victim and the nutshells play tough guys, but no one is tougher than the discipline disciple.

>> No.11768219

>>11768195
also kys

>> No.11768531

Hi all! I am 19 years old entrepreneur from England. Last summer I started selling on Amazon via FBA. I failed miserably, spent like 2-3ke and made about 20 sales. I bought mail address from internet service and called IRS for EIN-number. Business is finished now, Amazon account deleted and all.

But do I own something to Big USA? Do I have to report those 20 sales or something. Or can I just shrug it off and move on to something else?

Thanks for help. These threads are the best.

>> No.11768865

What can i do with free time in a work? I usually have 4 - 5 hour daily when i do nothing. I was thinking about sports betting but i know it is gamble and those "systems" dont work long term.

>> No.11768966

>>11768531
You should be able to write them off since the business is a loss

>> No.11769036

>>11768966
But do I have to send some reports to IRS or can I just leave it be?

>> No.11769045

>>11764926
I’m joking lmao but try to develop it as soon as possible before anybody else gets a similar idea

>> No.11769190

how much initial investment do I need to run a delivery-only vegan food place?

>> No.11769204

Can someone explain me how freelance programming work and how much I can expect in return ? I wasn't bad at coding in uni, given my commuting time it may be worthwhile to do it.

>> No.11769238

>>11762823

Anon from >>11758732 again. Check the Thales Spy Ranger, the baguette army recently adopted those. It's not VTOL but I can see similar applications. Start now anon, their UAV is still quite heavy, so you can still be pretty competitive.
I'm doing all this research because I really believe in you and your UAV. We're all gonna make it

>> No.11769241

>>11756526
Not that guy, but can you speak English? No one here speaks autistmo /pol/tard.

>> No.11769245

>>11754527
Question my dude, what kind of camera/sensors would you be using ?

>> No.11769350

>>11751847
MAKE by Pieter Levels. If you're into independent softare dev at all you've probably heard of this guy.
makebook.io/
It's $30 but if I can upload it for free I will

>> No.11769591

>>11769350
yeah that would be generous of you. put it on a mega link

>> No.11770039

Does anyone here run a businees selling an original product? If so, what's it like?

>> No.11770346
File: 327 KB, 1217x1772, 1504517962053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone here got experience in self-storage?

>> No.11770554

>>11769591
workin on it anon

>> No.11770568

>>11770554
ty bb, is there a way to add a erc20 or btc address to the description?

>> No.11770646

>>11766695
Im surprised there aren't more views on these videos. Not bad though.

>> No.11770689

>>11770646
Oops sorry my trip got fucked.
Happy to see we didn't get pruned yet. Morning all and hi to the new anons.

>> No.11771166

>>11769190
alot, food is tough because of all the laws for requirements. youll need stainless steel areas to prep the food, shit like that. certain HVAC codes need to be met, storage, plumbing, all that bullshit. making food for sale is a pain in the ass

>> No.11771205

Do you do guys work out?
For me, it's running.

>> No.11771277

>>11771205
jiu jitsu and MMA for me. Only time my brain shuts up
I'd like to run more but leg locks are so common and I teach them so much that my ankles always feel a little off

>> No.11771327

>>11771277
Josh Barnett is a good friend of mine.

>> No.11771357
File: 1.27 MB, 2048x1152, 20180904_130704.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11771205
Running too. I run on my lunch break, there's a river next to my work so I do 10km there.

>>11769204
Anyone has intel on that ? It seems like an interesting way to get better at coding while making money.

>> No.11771449

>>11766695
That only works until X number of the real copyright holders will send cease and desists, thereby getting your channel canned by YT.

>> No.11771525
File: 47 KB, 440x330, paula-deen-440.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11771205
just my wage cuck job is very physically active. I should do something with cardio. And I should start doing pushups

have you guys heard about fasting?
This is the video that got me into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STLKL9x59d8

But the shit works. It's easy and you save money. (Mentally tough for the first two weeks or so.) Even if you're skinny you can fast. Diets are bullshit, you can eat whatever the fuck you want. But you can keto/carnivore/paleo/vegan it up if you want. I just eat calorically rich foods. Like seriously, you don't even need to worry about a diet. Lost 60lbs and kept it off effortlessly. It's actually hard to gain weight unless you go back to old habits. But it's still hard if you just keep your meals down to 1 or 2 each day. I can eat 3-5k calories then just go back on fast. I slowed down a bit. Go on /fit/ and check /fast/ gen for more info.

>> No.11771551

Thinking about doing a no risk finger family YouTube channel. Is it worth selling my soul for youtube cash

>> No.11771583

>>11771327
no shit? I love that guy

>>11771525
I do it, I usually just have one dinner pre-gym and another after
every day

>> No.11771651

>>11771525
Definitely works. Fit was the main board I lurked for a long time. Helped me lose 40lbs just by reducing my calories, intermittent fasting etc. Although now that I'm not waging I'm eating more and moving less than usual, so I need to start intermittent fasting again.

>> No.11771692

I'm planning to build a website. Any decent keywords?

>> No.11771979

>>11771692
what do you already know a lot about?

>> No.11771998

>>11771205
Push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups and keto diet here

>> No.11772352

>>11770346
That's the dream. Own a big self-storage facility and just play vidya in the office

>> No.11772372

>>11772352
Yeah, I figured it was basically real estate but with less bullshit. Especially maintenance.

>> No.11772501
File: 52 KB, 472x461, daisyhogg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11772372
Yeah, pretty much. Just rented a storage unit and it was like 100 bucks/mo, and they probably had like 5k units. Just make the first month half off/free to get people in, then they never leave since that would mean moving all their stuff

>> No.11773338

whats /entg/ listening today? Im listening to daft punk

>> No.11773377

>>11773338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Vg5NN7LBo

>> No.11773397

>>11773338
some lofi hip hop shit

>> No.11773425

>>11773397
>>11773377
nice vibes

>> No.11773444

>>11773338

JRE1203 is the best one in history in my opinion

the guest is a well rounded brilliant guy, they get along and go for 4 hours.

>> No.11773519

>>11773444
i haven't heard anything from Joe Rogan lmao . is he as good as dude paint him? the Oprah for dudes?

>> No.11773918

Just updated the Dropbox with some of DRC anons caps from a few threads ago. I tried to keep them in order with some context. Any anon interested in direct response copywriting can check it out. I'll add more if I can find some.

>> No.11774248

>>11773444
Eric Weinstein is an absolute genius, i've consumed all i can find of him on youtube. I didn't know he was on JRE just now, thanks anon

>> No.11774323

>>11773519
He's the Oprah for dudes in the sense that dudes like hearing people talk about cool, interesting shit. Just like women watch Oprah because they like hearing people talk about fashion and romance and rape stories and stupid shit like that

>> No.11774795

>>11756499
If you self teach yourself programming and actually become competent enough to understand how to build several different types of applications AND be quick enough to learn different databases that are built on the language you learn, a degree doesn't matter.

What matters more is just proof of concept work, having a good portfolio will get your foot in the door more often than a degree would.

>> No.11774854

I grow psilocybin mushrooms and sell them to my coworkers

Very high profit margin

>> No.11774892

>>11773519
If you've never listened to him you should give it a shot. He gets memed on /tv/ a lot, and the fags on Reddit hate him. But they're STILL listening to him.

When you're driving, working out, playing a game, takin a shit, relaxin, shopping, working, or shoveling snow like a momo. Rogan's got you covered. Pick your favorite type of unconventional guest (comedic, science, fitness, outdoors, political.) Even the celeb guests he books are out there.

In a world were Stern is just phoning it in. OnA is defunct. FM talk radio was completely wiped out by Clear Channel broadcasting monopoly. And we don't have time for television(generally garbage too.) We can be selective with what we watch. We now can listen to podcasts.

Most podcasts fail. Host gives up on them. They're borefests that never find their footing. They become formulaic. Sometimes they get ruined with a format change or a host addition. Most are SJW trash, NPR or geek culture faggotry. As these podcasts rise and fall. JRE remains true. Since 2009 he's maintained 2-3 releases per week. And occasionally 5! JRE is the most consistent podcast of all with a complete erratic direction. A 10 minute ad read in the beginning and end and booking a guest is the only show preparation.

Despite that, the dude is a pro. Having over 100 podcasts is a great achievement. Joe Rogan has over 1000! And he's launched or revived at least 100 careers. Not to mention all the listeners who have changed their lives. I very much like Joe Rogan.

>> No.11775143

>>11774854
Very high indeed

>> No.11775179

>>11775143
You don't really get a high feeling, its sensory overload. One thing is though that you do feel like you're in a cartoon - especially if its summertime

>> No.11775297

>>11775179

Are you eastern European? The only people who have ever described tripping to me as being cartoon-like have been Ukrainian or Russian.

>> No.11775422

>>11751711
>p2p lending

I would like to know a list of places that do this. Because poloniex is pulling this shit where they are going to get rid of their margin lending at the end of the year. I need a new alternative where I can shill out money and expect great returns.

>> No.11775477

>>11775297
I am half Polish and live in Canada

>> No.11775515

>>11775477
Are your initials T.O.?

>> No.11775548

>>11775515
No

>> No.11775673

>>11752379

Nice, real estate is the most well worn path to millionaire status

>> No.11775842

Any software engineers here want to help me code a simple app?

>> No.11775918

>>11775842
Email me at my throwaway waja1996@gmail.com

>> No.11776071

Any suggestions for a newfriend who's never made business cards before? I've been selling baked goods and pre-made meals to friends and family on the side and plan to scale up.

>> No.11776098

>>11758294
I’m seeing dollar signs. Thanks for sharing.

>> No.11776136

>>11751711
Why invest in a "battling cage" or a laundromat when I could dump my money into index funds? Seems much lower effort, simpler, easier, and reliable to invest in index funds.

>> No.11776148

>>11776071
How exactly do business cards help you reach more people, if you don't give it to them?

Build a referral kit with maybe a first-time discount to incentivize new customers.

>> No.11776197

>>11776071

You're better off making flyers.

>> No.11776404

>>11770554
anon don't want to pressure, but are you uploading the book or what?

>> No.11776980

>>11776148
Interesting idea. My plan was honestly to pin the business cards to various bulletin boards around the city. Lots of cafes and hobby stores let local businesses hang up their cards for people passing by.

I'm not sure what a referral kit is, but it sounds like an interesting idea.

>>11776197
Planning on doing this, as well.

>> No.11777022

>>11776980
A referral kit is basically something you give your clients, which they can give to their friends if they feel like it.

Basically it'd be a short brochure with your business card and a discount coupon, in most cases.

>> No.11777072

>>11760904
invite link is invalid, still looking for people?

>> No.11777094

>>11751847
I watched 3 episodes of Ross' Game Dungeon where he talks about Deus Ex and its sequels.

>> No.11777233

>>11776136
Index funds give very low returns.

>> No.11777301

>>11777233
Depends on the fund. Index funds, in general, give consistent modest returns over time. This is nice if you're a deposit-money-and-forget-it kind of guy and deposit a healthy amount.

Peer-to-peer lending has a potentially higher return, if you have the up-front capital.

>> No.11777383

>>11775842
>simple
depends on the language

>> No.11777396

>>11774892
can't tell if this is Joe Rogan speaking in the third person or not lmao. but I'm gonna watch the Elon musk one right now.