[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 63 KB, 350x350, red-pill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11699199 No.11699199 [Reply] [Original]

Oil prices are going to skyrocket and interest rates will increase and all of the countries, companies and people with debt will all collapse, go under and get looted. Likely with the elite/public blaming some scapegoat and pushing world into regional wars or starting pogroms against a scapegoat of some minority group.

Bitcoin and the crypto-currency asset class with explode, because gold is too difficult to move and the governements already put metal detectors and tracking everywhere. So a lot of people will be selling off gold to buy Bitcoin, because it is more mobile.

And there will be a massive flight of capital out of the bond and stock market, as the US developers demographic problems (as the baby boomers retire and start cashing out their stocks for retirement, causing a demographic induced stock market collapse down to 8x P/E ratios, from current +15x P/E) and as the bond market implodes as the indebted companies face higher interest rates and face the risk of bond default (as companies become unable to service their debts as interest rates rise).

As broke, indebted governents try to increase taxes and seize all of the assets they can to pay their creditors, there will be massive flight of capital into crypto-currencies.

As the stock market and bond market become unstable, there will a massive flight of capital into crypto-currencies (stock market decline from baby boomer demographics, bond market collapse because of corporate debt and increased energy prices hurting corporate profits. Also increased competition from China and developing world hurting Fortune 500 profits and marketshare).

Also, several countries, will have balance of payments problems and deplete their foreign reserves and suffer currency collapses. Such as what we say in Argentina and Turkey. Resulting in an unimaginable flood of money into the crypto-assets.

One Bitcoin = One House.

We are in the middle of a perfect storm.

>> No.11699209

>Oil prices going to skyrocket
would require real productivity growth and not just QE money printing. Put it bluntly OP is a faggot

>> No.11699215

>>11699199
Buy real estate. Even if housing proces crash, everything crashes together. But no matter what happens in the stock market, people will always need somewhere to live, and they will pay you rent

>> No.11699222

>>11699209
Oil prices could skyrocket from a cessation of production.

>> No.11699243
File: 919 KB, 1076x980, your_future_1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11699199
>Oil prices are going to skyrocke
Only the new PM/Blockchain backed notes can save you from this inevitable situation. Make sure you have cash and precious metals on hand to avoid this catastrophe. Digital tokens in any shape or form will not save you. This includes:

Stocks
Bonds
ETFs
Crypto
Digital bank accounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

>> No.11699261

>>11699222
Sure. With the US about to surpass OPEC as biggest oil producer, Venezuela having to extract all they have to fill their obligation and the arabs preparing for war while productivity remains as low as 2009. Delusional
>>11699215
>t. Boomer with 5 mortgages.
die in your house faggot

>> No.11699287

btw
One Bitcoin = One helicopter faggot

>> No.11699326

>>11699261
I have 5 mortgages and don't pay for a single one. And 20 years from now, I'll have 5 houses for free, and then still collect my rent and have no payments except property taxes and occasional repairs.

Explain how owning a house and collecting rent is different from owning stocks and collecting dividend or having large sums of money in a CD and collecting interest.

>> No.11699355

>>11699326
in a year the bank will own your houses and you will live in a van
>ow is it different
le me think,
>Buys houses for 10 Million with loans
>speculates on collecting rent to pay them off in 20 years
>housing market crashes by 90%
>rent reduces by 90%
>Gets behind with monthly payments
>lives in van
Or do you expect you can ask 1000 dollar/month after a housing crash

>> No.11699413

I love how you have to hold the most extreme scenario just to prove your point. Leveraging Yourself by buying 10 million dollars worth of houses, and then having the market crash 90%, which will never happen by the way, is the equivalent of going 100 x leverage on bitmex.

>> No.11699439

>>11699355
I also said explain to me how it is any different from stocks. Are you saying that the stock market cannot correct 90% while also decreasing its dividend? Look at General Electric stock which is not only down 70% but has also cut its dividend to almost zero. I would love to hear your solution instead of just shitting on mine

>> No.11699448

>>11699439
he doesnt have one because hes poor and banking on his chuckee cheese tokens

>> No.11699489

>>11699439
wtf. btw strawmanner I never compared houses to stocks and dividends, but a company that survives a crash will probably keep producing and paying out dividends, where a mortgaged house will be gone if you get behind paying the loan back, leaving you with a 100+% loss

Boomers are going to be so rekt by a real recession

>> No.11699503

and about the solution. Stop putting your wealth in over inflated commodities that are only keep value because of QE and importing hords of shitskins living from taxes, and instead invest in marketable skills be it hunting, trades or killing

>> No.11699663

>>11699503
So your solution is burn all your money and return to the stone age. Got it, Ted Kaczyński