[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 263x192, download (46).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11563014 No.11563014 [Reply] [Original]

>go to the dentists office yesterday
>really cute dental assistant begins cleaning my teeth
>I'm becoming very fascinated by her soft arms brushing against my arms
>the scent of her perfume becomes intoxicating
>this begins to make me nervous as I'm still a virgin
>I begin to move around and get a boner. This is a problem as I'm wearing sweat pants
>my chest pains begin to act up as I'm becoming increasingly nervous and I start to sweat
>she begins to notice and our nice time begins to turn bad
>she begins rushing the cleaning and hurting my teeth but her soft arms keep brushing against my arms and my boner increases
>the whole conversation stops and its just complete silence with her brushing up against my arms
>after the cleaning I feel so ashamed I still suffer from a crippling anxiety of female contact
>I finish and thank her for the cleaning and she just gives me the stink eye
>I pay and leave feeling so ashamed that I still get nervous around women at the age of 28

Guys please I'm at this stage In my life where I'm still very scared of being around women. I still get aroused and extremely nervous just talking with women. As soon as they touch me in any way and I feel their soft skin I get chest pains and begin sweating if she smells nice I get an instant boner.

I'm trying to find a wife and suitable mate but I can't get over my nervousness of being around females. I've already made it because I bought ripple last year at $0.006 and sold in the peak of December. I have more than enough money to raise a family but I still can't stop the chest pains and nervousness around women. Please guys I'm desperate. You guys changed my life and know the answers to everything but I can't fix this one problem.

Biz please tell me how can I stop my crippling anxiety of being around females? I'm really desperate and need advice.

>> No.11563020

Off topic. Fuck off with your blog

>> No.11563036

>>11563014
this is normal you faggot. you absolutely didnt do anything wrong. you are just ugly which sucks but thats how it is.

i got my eye brows plugged and the latina whore pushed her big tatas against my body while doing it and i got a raging boner which pushed on her thigs. she asked me if i was coming from the gym and had high testosterone, (im /fit/) we laughed it off and thats it.

yes this happened.