[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 393 KB, 735x1432, Lel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11443979 No.11443979 [Reply] [Original]

Imagine getting your dick literally shorted after marriage. Would you invest your foreskin into marriage anons?

>> No.11443996

I would let a week's worth of dried cum and piss chill in my foreskin before shoving my cock in her mouth while she's asleep before I would mutilate my dick for some dumb bitch

>> No.11444071

>>11443996
fpbp

>> No.11444311

>>11443996
Fpbp
Murica, you literally got jewed with the circumcision meme. Literally everywhere except muzzie and jewland it's looked down upon and weird.
>Inb4 it's dirty and full of cheese
Just pull it back and wash it properly you unhygenic nigger

>> No.11444381

>>11444311
The great awakening in the 19th century brought this shit on full force. Some proponents, like the sda cultist Kellogg (the cereal manufacturer), even pushed for female circumcision. Fucking pricks took my dick away from me.

>> No.11444418

>>11443979
There's no "investment" in marriage, unless you look at kids as an investment for the future.

You start by buying her a ring, and they insist on an expensive one. What do you get? The bill for the ring, and anxiety that she's still fucking her ex, the one that comes around Saturday night drunk, that she tee hee can never say no to.

Then you find yourself wasting 20-50k of your or your parent's money on a party that has the spotline on her - you're just expected to show up, she makes all the decisions. She keeps her dress, your tux is rented. She flirts with your best friend all night.

Then you buy HER a house, furnish it, buy her a car, food, and anything she wants, so she'll have sex with you and not nag you to death. Never forget the HER house part, because it's hers while you're still allowed to live there, and hers when the inevitable divorce comes. You're just renting your side of the bed.

I'll skip years of misery. The whole point is so you'll have a couple of kids who might come visit you in the retirement containment facility, if you can afford one. Your son can't afford to, because his wife would divorce him if he spent a dollar on someone else than her, and your daughters simply won't.

Always look at what benefits you, because a woman never will. Investment? What other investment bleeds you dry, doesn't fulfill their end of the bargain, and leaves you when you need them the most? And, legally binds you to a percentage of your income for minimum 18 years?

That's not investment. That's slavery.

Rent and lease an apartment, car, and a vagina. They're all utilities, and you should always be in a position to upgrade for your money, for your benefit. NEVER BUY.

>> No.11444453

>>11444418
imagine being this cucked

>> No.11444474
File: 15 KB, 228x221, 1537572770037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11444381
I'm sorry fren. Your dick is still whole, in your heart...

>> No.11444524

>>11443979
My financial adviser (a literal boomer millionaire) gave me the advice: "If it flies, floats or fucks: rent it"

>> No.11444616

>>11444453
Never been married, never will be.

If you wanna play the worst odds on the planet, go for it. Sure, "she's different". Heard that a bunch of times - and it always ends up with the guy miserable.

I don't hate women. I just learned, from observing them, to never trust them.