[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 139 KB, 847x1280, tumblr_noxbrf6Mij1uptwx9o1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11422485 No.11422485[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Guys please you have to help me. Please tell me what does it feel Like? Im a 33 year old virgin with social crippling anxiety who has never experienced sex with a real woman and I really need to know. I'm going insane I've contemplated suicide because I'm still a Virgin and I really don't know what to do to fix my self. I bought ripple last year at $0.008 usd and sold in the December highs so money is no longer an issue for me. I can't get over the fact though that women make me insanely scared. Any time I get within 10 feet of a woman I begin to have a hard time breathing and nervousness. My hands shake and I begin to sweat underneath all my layers of clothing I wear 3 layers usually so people don't smell my bad odour from the excessive sweating.

I really can't stand it guys every fucking time I go out into public I need to interact with women and it makes me a nervous wreck. Its gotten so bad I can't even go to restraunts anymore because when a female waitress approaches in the tight dresses I can't function. I begin sweating, sometimes in extreme cases I get chest pains and need to go outside for some fresh air to recover.

I'm really at the end of my road here guys. I have more than enough money to never worry about anything but I can't get over this power women have over me. The way they look as soon as I get eye contact or even worse all of these symptoms start happening. What's even worse is sometimes I studder and then they smirk at me which makes my other symptoms even worse. Please guys I'm fucking begging you i need your help. I'm from Toronto Canada so if any leafs here wouldn't mind meeting up and helping me im willing to pay you $95,000 Canadian to help me figure out how to talk to women and not get nervous around them. I'm so fucking desperate words can't even begin to describe my current situation. I need to know what sex feels like but first I need to know how to get over my social crippling anxieties. You guys helped me before. Please help.

>> No.11422494
File: 48 KB, 645x773, 1518175725439.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff* BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff*

>> No.11422502
File: 43 KB, 776x801, kahvia suurenmoista.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

nice pasta
8/10