[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 614 KB, 800x921, 1534127159136.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11346952 No.11346952 [Reply] [Original]

When is main net and when is adoption likely to happen? I was part of the Q1 2019 crowd, but seeing the work they're doing in the tracker I think there's a real chance than main net could be this year. As for adoption, I think by the summer of 2019 we should have some really decent traffic on the Chainlink network. I don't believe all the breadcrumbs are legit, but a lot them are, and I think they'll be using the network from the get-go. Thoughts?

>> No.11346958

>>11346952
This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.11346963
File: 155 KB, 400x700, 1525893493094.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11346952
LINK IS SHIT

>> No.11346972

>>11346952
This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.11346986

>>11346958
>>11346963
>>11346972
oh well, I tried

You really don't understand Ugandan culture, do you? You think it's all about de way because you saw a stupid fucking shitty video made by a 12 year old on YouTube. Ugandan people don't deserve your white trash so-called 'memes' meant to continue the harassment and oppression of Africans. Fuck you and your white supremacy. When Oprah is president, I honest to God hope she vows to make white people a minority in your own fucking country. Or wherever you dumb little 'edgy' cunts are living. Either your country will drown by higher fertility rate by minorities or you will be fucked in the ass by your own backwards redneck culture. Now you're going to reply about how mad I am. Surprising, I am. I am INSULTED by your racist 'memes'. You think Uganada is all about shitty action movies, big black cock, and poor black people right? WRONG. Uganda is really one of the most culturally diverse and enriched places on Earth. And you just made a grave mistake by poking fun at the wrong culture. You want to 'kno de way', come meet me outside bitch.

>> No.11346993

>>11346972
Is this true? I was going to invest my birthday money in Chainlink (my grandma is LOADED), but now I'm not sure?

Can any anons confirm this? I may invest in keys for PUBG lootcrates instead. Allot of rate items sell for BANK on the steam market

>> No.11347001
File: 107 KB, 1024x788, DCC6FB4B-B85D-4729-84DC-FAC23C9CE8EC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I agree OP, im thinking its out at least by q1 2019, i think thats what drunkanon larpinsider said too. And yeah if they are almost working on oracle tasks its def at the end of the end...and i agree on the idea reputation might be done by other entitties because only that company would know how much decentralization, how many oracles, etc it would need in a contract...im also excited on starting a node

>> No.11347007

>>11346993
/g/ was always better at being ahead of the curve on the next big thing. They predicted bitcoin years in advance, and ETH as soon as it was announced. They also don't care about LINK and think it will be worthless. It's just retards on /biz/ that hype it.

Really makes you think.

>> No.11347024

>>11346986
apology for poor english

when were you when sergi decentralize?

i was sat at home eating big mac when pjotr ring

‘oracle is decentralize’

‘no’

>> No.11347034

>>11346952
I reckon kovan and next week's service agreement tasks will give us aggregation which is all we'll need for a decentralized testnet.

Once that starts we'll start to see more API's being tested. And that will start speculation growth.

Reputation is third party, so we don't need to say anything about that from the team

I'm still a firm $1k eoy believer so I'm going to say we see v1.0 in November.

>> No.11347056

>>11346986
ayo nigga i aint tryna to fud but I got beef n shiet wit Chainlink. bruh Chainlink been on dat Ropsten for months n erryone finna expectin deez potential partners 2 test on dat test net. Sergey and his niggas even told yall to keep an eye on dat Ropsten to see dem customerz usin the network. Nigga it finna been 3 welfare payments n the only transactions on Ropsten been deadass average peeps takin the hunnit Ropsten link from tha faucet shiet. They aint no requests fo data. shiet, as a matter of fact homie some nigga aksed Thomas why and then Thomas got scurred n made a fake ass run to show it works. Homeslice, I see Tommy's request nigga but it be da only muthafuckin one.

Why aint no niggas testing on Ropsten? Where all these niggas at dat post to be creaming they underwear at the potenshul of Chainlink huh? Deadass tha lack of sergey n his niggas talkin, no updates and no fukkin worldstar presence, increasing competition from mobius niggas all red flags up in this bitch.

>> No.11347066
File: 15 KB, 225x225, F64E2F4C-0352-4DA4-A0DC-49F338A401D8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11347056

>> No.11347101

>>11346986
>he tried
I’m sorry anon but you’re not going to make it

>> No.11347111
File: 107 KB, 492x503, IMG_1337.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

$1000 eoy

>> No.11347336

>>11347001
>>11347034
It's definitely coming soon. Based on how they're knocking out tasks (especially service agreements) main net is very close

>> No.11347346

>>11347101
Why is that?

>> No.11347594
File: 112 KB, 1024x520, 05946CF0-6D2D-4984-9CAF-EA4AB5B9D006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11347111
Nice digits, lad. $10k eoy

>> No.11347601

>>11347111
checked based and redlisted

>> No.11347629

>>11347056
kek

>> No.11347639

youtube.com/watch?v=6surVDuYkEQ

It's over linkies, swift partnered with xrp

>> No.11347648

>>11347056
fuck this is really reasonable

>> No.11347663

>>11347639
link was never an authorized swift application. they just paid them money to advertise.

>> No.11347728

It is so fucking obvious the chainlink network goes live right before or during web3. The team sat on service agreement tasks until the time is right...now they are scheduling.

Also, if you notice Steve just added some testing suites to add to monitor and analyze the code. If you caught his talk he also mentioned the code is currently being peer reviewed...think ic3 and others. Main net comes in November.

>> No.11347899

>>11347728
I did not notice that, nice find anon

>> No.11347911
File: 47 KB, 600x656, C921752C-4AE5-4763-8ACA-73193FC913CF-2079-0000028C067EFA66.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11347007
Sold a 100k on that tasty pasta...

>> No.11347921
File: 261 KB, 960x540, 40DF60D0-9844-4F36-B3A6-7CC9306E7A0F-723-000000E3DBA0F1F3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11347111

>> No.11347930
File: 133 KB, 1199x653, link.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

everyone done accumulating?

>> No.11348466

>>11347111
checked

>> No.11348479
File: 42 KB, 487x658, sirgay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Even before he let himself get obese and balloon up to over 350 lb., his eating habits were legendary. The SmartContracts.com CTO Steve Ellis claimed Nazarov's diet circa 2014 consisted "mainly of junk food, usually take-out Chinese or peanut butter, which he consumed by the jarful". By 2016, he was renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and cinnamon buns, washing them down with a quart of milk. Close friend Tom Gonser wrote that in the late 2000s and early 2010s, Sergey went on crash diets before his projects commenced development, but when he lost his willpower he would eat huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in syrup. rory claimed that, during the testnet of chainlink (2017), Sergey would have "two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode and a quart of milk" for dinner, necessitating constant altering of his Lucky shirt. During a birthday party for Sergey --the SWIFT director -- gave him a belt with a card reading, "Hope it fits." A sign was placed below the birthday cake saying, "Don't feed the Sergey." He reportedly ate at least four pieces of cake that day.

>> No.11348561
File: 409 KB, 1413x1016, 1539047037394.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11347111

>> No.11349052

Steve is BASED

>> No.11349790
File: 280 KB, 639x505, 1537484021375.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11347007
>They predicted bitcoin years in advance

>> No.11350032

>>11347728
> If you caught his talk he also mentioned the code is currently being peer reviewed...think ic3 and others.

Was this yesterday’s demo? When did he say this?

>> No.11350554

they're still planning on launching on kovan and that hasn't happened yet. there's still a lot of testing to be done on the test nets before they even think about the main net.

>> No.11350627

>>11346993
Dont buy link anon.
Bagholders are just trying to offload their heavy as shit bags!

>> No.11350781

Try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life.

The fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction.

Obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same.

I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner.

I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it.

The only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that.

I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day.

Unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven.

Honestly the only reason I even want to make it is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum.

I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all.

I live for that day to come.

>> No.11350995 [DELETED] 

It isn't really difficult to be a better shitcoin than one of the dullest tokens in the history of ETH erc20 tokens. Seriously each presentation following the fat wizard and his pals from San Francisco as they solve assorted blockchain problems has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the nerdy imagery, the company’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special conferences, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Sergey vetoed the idea of Vitalik being a consultor to the company; he made sure the token would never be mistaken for a serious work that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his pre mined dev coins. The Chainlink company might be anti-banking (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-ETH in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the whitepaper was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the WP was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time wanted to interact with a bank, the author wrote instead that the character "the oracle problem."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sergey's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Chainlink by the same Vitalik. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are buying chainlink Potter at 5000 sats, then when they get older they will go on to buy ETH." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you buy "Chainlink" you are, in fact, trained to buy ETH.

>> No.11351015

It isn't really difficult to be a better shitcoin than one of the dullest tokens in the history of ETH erc20 tokens. Seriously each presentation following the fat wizard and his pals from San Francisco as they solve assorted blockchain problems has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the nerdy imagery, the company’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special conferences, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Sergey vetoed the idea of Vitalik being a consultor to the company; he made sure the token would never be mistaken for a serious work that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his pre mined dev coins. The Chainlink company might be anti-banking (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-ETH in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the whitepaper was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the WP was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time someone wanted to interact with a bank, the author wrote instead "solving the oracle problem."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sergey's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Chainlink by the same Vitalik. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are buying chainlink at 5000 sats, then when they get older they will go on to buy ETH." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you buy "Chainlink" you are, in fact, trained to buy ETH.

>> No.11351206

please tell me i have at least another half year to buy some more cheap link ;_;

>> No.11351631

>>11351206
You do

>> No.11351680

>>11350627
>id D0om
This man is not to be trusted.