[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 251x201, wow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11334947 No.11334947 [Reply] [Original]

so bizbros, i'm looking to at least learn something about how businesses are run and how they become successful and in more in depth than just the generalities. what biz approved books do you have to recommend?

>> No.11334955

>>11334947
U fascist pig. Racist, sexist transphobic white male. How dare u comment on our existence. U and ur white privilege have no say in this debate. U should be ashamed of even thinking u have a right to dictate our livelihood. ChainLink is the LBGTQXFRGB coin. U should honestly donate your coins to someone underprivileged. U owning any is just continuing the oppression on us by u deplorables! It was Her turn.

>> No.11334961

>>11334947
U fascist pig. Racist, sexist transphobic white male. How dare u comment on our existence. U and ur white privilege have no say in this debate. U should be ashamed of even thinking u have a right to dictate our livelihood. ChainLink is the LBGTQXFRGB coin. U should honestly donate your coins to someone underprivileged. U owning any is just continuing the oppression on us by u deplorables! It was Her turn.

>> No.11335050

Just google/quora how #business/person# became successful, the generalities is all you need to know since it's not rocket science.

Understanding whether your product is unique and better than whats on the market + branding in a slick modern way = $$$

Whether it's github, meundies or honey the same concept applies.

If you want to make a blockchain/coin , then study block chain technology and see where it can help industries.

>> No.11335074

>>11334947
Read business “going public” papers

>> No.11335075

Oh yeah, forgot to mention OP, management of people is key, research on systems to monitor and control the work that needs to be done, if your a brainlet who doesn't know python and ml, and want to make a product that has those technology then you need to hire/convince a guy who's managed teams of programmers like a senior engineer. Otherwise they will leach every penny you ever made and give you back nothing.

>> No.11335259

>>11335050
>>11335075
i gotcha, these are the general things i already know but yea i will definitely be learning something a bit more specialized to find something to base a business on. been a more or less passive thing and have spent the past year or so educating myself on how money works and more general economics so i'm not a complete brainlet in money matters

>> No.11335313

Honestly? Don't waste your time studying business theory and trying to make the most efficient, best business possible. The most successful businesses are NOT the "best" ones.
Study advertising and marketing. That is what makes the biggest difference. The exact same company and product, sold with two different sales letters (or ads, if you prefer) can see, and I shit you not, 100x or more difference in response. The EXACT SAME PRODUCT.
Start here; this is more than enough to make you a multimillionaire without even having a product of your own:
Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins
Tested Advertising Methods by John Caples
How to Write a Good Advertisement by Victor Schuab
Kick-Ass Copywriting Secrets of a Marketing Rebel by John Carlton

you're welcome

>> No.11335519

Whilst copywriting, branding and correct marketing are important, designing and building a product is crucial early stage. Depending on what OP wants, most likely he's either going to have to make b2b calls and research to get the best deal on an existing product.

Or OP needs to research and build a plan whilst consulting with programmers, engineers , lawyers (Whatever the business may be)
then build a team based on that. I have little experience in building a team, as my past 2 attempts has led to failure. Although I myself am looking into researching it.

Idea
Consulting
Plan
Funding?
Creating the product (And building a team)
Branding
Marketing

>> No.11336184

>>11335313
>>11335519
thanks a lot for the info bizbros, i'll utilize it