[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 35 KB, 1149x659, 26246243.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11318860 No.11318860 [Reply] [Original]

There are actually people here who still wont invest in something that has moved like this against BTC in the last 3 months.

So many people have shit talked about making posts at the top of the pump. Here's a post warning you, again, before the real pump comes.

----------------------------------------

We Now Return to Your Regularly Scheduled ChainLink Shitpost threads.

>> No.11318896

>>11318860
A gentle reminder for you folks who do literally 0 DD and jump into trades with no reasoning or targets. HOT is an Erc20 token that will be converted into Holofuel upon network launch. However, Holofuel is NOT the native currency of Holochain neither is it used in consensus, Holochain does not need any coin to function, an happ developer or host can accept ANY cryptourrency as all happs are run on their own private chains. “Invest” at your own risk.

>> No.11318971

>moves inversely to the market
>bitcoin moons
>holo ??

>> No.11318984

>>11318896
Yep heard this drivel since 6 stats. Listen to idiots like this at your own risk.

>> No.11319077

>>11318984
Its purely factual, HOT is a completely useless ERC20 token right now, any price action is pure speculation that doesn’t make anything of what I said untrue.

>> No.11319150

>>11319077
The fact that you actually think hApps will be developed, and the person making the app wont choose to pay hosts of the hApp in holofuel, is sheer stupidity. And you're aware they actually plan to have on-ramps for fiat from holofuel? If this goes beyond "speculation" and real hApps are used, holo will 100% have use-case and will have real value. I understand this is speculation but speculation makes money. And beyond that, if you actually understand that this will most likely succeed, even if in the slightest, and will yield really good returns in the coming couple years.

You can nay say all you want. I have been arguing with people like you since 6 sats and at this point its just hilarious to me. You think you are so righteous in your fudding of Holo. Like you're protecting people from something. You're protecting them from something alright. Gains.

>> No.11319163

>>11319150
If you considering personal economic incentives, happ developers and hosts are going to accept many cryptocurrencies its only logical. Holofuel is going to have to compete with BTC, ETH and others with much larger network effects and likely will struggle to capture market value. Sure you can make some money right now day trading and speculating, I’m looking long term and i’m not “naysaying” I think holochain is an interesting platform. I’m providing some rationality into the other side of investing into HOT token.