[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 85 KB, 320x320, 1537800467806.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11306893 No.11306893 [Reply] [Original]

I don't advocate for this but I'm sick of arguing with commies. What would/could happen, fiscally and to the economy, if the government were to wipe out all student loan debt?

>> No.11306906

The people who borrowed will be thrown under the bus and the next generation will be warned to not go to college and not get into debt. They will be the new consumers and take over. Millenials were an experiment and failed spectacularly.

>> No.11306917

Oh and the debt will never be forgiven. It's pointless to even think of a scenario like that because it's the farthest thing from the government's mind. They made it unable to be discharged by bankruptcy so they don't have to do anything.

>> No.11306958

>>11306917

I know it won't ever be forgiven.

Some commie was arguing with me that the government should just "wipe it out," and screw the banksters.

Also said that if banks independently wouldn't loan people money to study whatever retarded shit they want (outside of federally backed loans) that the state should nationalize the banks.

>> No.11306972

For further proof, see all the articles shitting on Millenials while others praising Gen Z. It's to create a divide to stroke the ego of the following generation and make them loyal. Millenials weren't following like good consumers so they were fed lies to get into debt slavery and become a permanent underclass with no chance of escape. Licenses are already being revoked (including driver's licenses) and next up is probably passports being denied renewal to prevent the slaves from leaving.

>>11306958
Commies don't see the bigger picture, as usual. Nothing new.