[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 234x216, download (8).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11212682 No.11212682 [Reply] [Original]

>use a fake profile of a male model to talk to women on tinder
>get over 50+ likes within a matter of hours
>find a really nice looking gal
>begin talking a bunch about my passions and desires
>have 3 hours of deep sensual conversation with passion and love
>she says she wants to meet up the next day at a Starbucks for coffee
>I am overwhelmed with joy that she said yes
>get a haircut, have a shower, buy the most expensive cologne at my mall and get ready for the time of my life
>made sure to show up 10 minutes late to make sure I could see her
>I approached the Starbucks slowly and I saw her sitting inside through the window
>slowly walk up to her and say "Rachel is that you?"
>she says yes. I begin to tell her I was Eric from tinder
>she panics and says "what the fuck! Get away from me you creep!"
>I try to calm her down begging her to hear why I did this
>I grab her hand and say please relax.
>she screams "help me!! This man's trying to hurt me"
>I panic and run as fast as I can out of the Starbucks with my cologne wafting in the air
>I sprint as fast as I can many city blocks and get back to the bus before the cops show up

Guys can you please help me. I wanted to try to tell this woman that she could get to know me on the inside first and then learn to love me for what I looked like later. I really wanted her to be the one guys but I really fucked this up. I didn't think that it would turn out this way and all I wanted was to find love. I thought our deep passionate conversation would have been enough to ignite the passion but it didn't work.

Guys what can I do to improve my chances of finding love? I'm 32 years old and still have not lost my virginity. I wanted her to give herself to me but it didnt work out the way I planned. Can someone please help me? I'm willing to pay 10 ethereum for us to meet up if you teach me the ways. I live in California LA. Please I am really desperate help.

>> No.11212710

Epic GREENTEXT dude. This is going in my greentext compilation

>> No.11212714

I also live in LA, do you have IG ?
Add me and text on instagram - d3vur
I’ll introduce you to females

>> No.11212716

>>11212682
you messed up. I've catfished women before SUCCessfully. I'll tell you how for 10 eth my dude

>> No.11212721

>>11212682
I can give you the some of the best dieting and exercise tips, since you first need to do your best to improve your appearance.
0xfC5480D57c7dBFf406Bc8Ad7044BdaE7A8FEDECb

>> No.11212725

There's nothing to be taught son you're either chad or your not now go back to your dark room and wait for the sex doll brothels to show up

>> No.11212737

I'm sorry for you op but lying about your appearances won't really ever work. You should have come clean before meeting her lol

>> No.11212742

>>11212682
Newfags wont know this pasta

>> No.11212751

This is sadder than a kitten with cancer.

>> No.11212763

>>11212714
Back when I lived in LA I heard a rumor about Kevin Spacey at some posh party I was waiting tables for. I was waiting a table for these two uber rich fags and as I'm coming back with their drinks I hear one ask "Have you ever been to one of Spacey's puppet shows?" and the other fag says "What the fuck are you talking about?". By now I've naturally decided to eves drop and as I do the first fag starts talking about how Spacey would get a pair of "twinks" dress them up in little costumes with assless backs to them and then he'd ram a fist up each of their asses so that he could put on a "puppet show" for his guests. The weird thing is the fag said it didn't even seem to be a sexual thing for Spacey and that he took the puppet show really seriously, that he'd write his own scripts for them and do different voices for his "puppets".

That's as much as I heard before the second fag interrupted with "Where the fuck is that waiter with my fucking Cosmo" at which point I had to stop evesdropping and do my job.

Weird, wild shit man.

>> No.11212841

stale pasta

>> No.11212853
File: 311 KB, 640x1406, 38B55456-8D70-4DF0-9F17-B14989E4201A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11212682
>”are we still meeting for coffee?”
>”maybe we could reschedule? :)”

>> No.11212928

Stop using fake profiles.
Go lift.
Take good pics.
Start messaging girls first.
0x2593695342874186d72Bd3d06E79A92731a54DA1