[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 54 KB, 250x250, 7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11028910 No.11028910 [Reply] [Original]

I hodl a lot of cryptos: Some Monero, some LINK, and even some 0xBTC as a hedge. My biggest hodling right now (20%) is Dero.

I don't get the FUD about this project. Instead of cooperating together and making everyone grow, this project gets more FUD than any other coin I've seen on /biz/. This FUD isn't FUD you see when hodlers deliberately FUD something to make the price go lower. This FUD is 100% purely vitriolic with the sole intention of trying to spread misinformation about the project. It's petty and stupid since we can all make money off of all projects when BTC goes back to bull eventually. I think all DAG coins will do well (Nano, Iota, DAG, etc.), but I personally believe that Dero will have the highest % gains of all the coins due to its technological fundamentals.

So, ask me anything you want about Dero, positive or negative, I don't care. Stupid comments that are attacking for free (You)s with no expectancy of a serious response will just be ignored.

>> No.11028919

>>11028910
No one is fudding this coin because no one cares about it, low volumes, 2 exchanges and a massive dump.

>> No.11028975

>>11028919
>$100,000+
>low volume

Not sure if serious or troll reply. If $100,000+ volume is "low" what do you consider to be "acceptable?"

>> No.11029189

>>11028910
No one cares about this scam OP.

>> No.11029207

>>11029189
You cared enough to reply.

>> No.11029258

Lol you can't come to /biz/ and start a discussion unless it's one of the commonly shilled coin here. This is a same case for coins like BTCP where /biz/ brainlets still yell RHETTCONNEEEEEC every thread and disregard any development feats or industry support (hardware wallets, exchanges, etc) while faggot rhett hasn't been relevant in the last 6 months.
Get used to it or just go on. People here are retarded.

>> No.11029262

>>11029207
So, answer about those statements from the other thread:

- 10% premine. Anonymous single dev lied about it being locked in different wallets. All the premine is unlocked at a single wallet. He can literally dump it anytime, or move for whatever reason he wants.
- Doesn't changed the original CryptoNight PoW algo, and now, very few miners who own the remaining CryptoNight ASICs will have giant bags of it, since the emission curve is just in the start phase, and the block rewards are really big. Also, just one pool (miner.rocks) controls the network with more than 90% of global hash rate. The pool owner literally owns the entire network. It'll be possibly the most centralized privacy coin ever.
- It was closed source for a period between April and July, and during this time, the unknown dev made lots of changes and just released the binaries compiled by himself for the brainlets to run. He could have done literally anything, even inserted a secret premine, and the brainlets who follow this will never know.
- Github has no activity at all. Only the unknown single dev makes one or other commit ocasionally (and there's the complete lack of activity during the closed source phase).
- The single unknown dev implemented bulletproofs before the external audits were finished. He claims to have done a single "internal audit" by himself. Aparently, he's just an amateur, since any expert devs would not implement unaudited cryptography. Doing this in a privacy focused project is a giant tragedy, and a big red flag.

Hint: You can't.

>> No.11029279

>>11028975
I've seen this coin get the whole range of FUDs, and yours must be the crouching shill hidden fud variant, because the volume isn't even close to 100k

>> No.11029602

>>11029262
It's literally answered in every Dero thread. What do you want, a copypasta response to your copypasta?

>>11029279
No, it IS over $100,000. The problem is that CMC is apparently the only accepted form of information on /biz/ and everything else is a "scam"

>> No.11029719

bump

>> No.11029794

>- 10% premine. Anonymous single dev lied about it being locked in different wallets. All the premine is unlocked at a single wallet. He can literally dump it anytime, or move for whatever reason he wants.

The premine cannot be 10% as the percentage variable changes with every new Dero mined. The premine was locked until the switch to the BlockDAG. If you did some research, you'd know that a Blockchain =/= BlockDAG, so you literally cannot lock coins to a certain height and then promise a certain date because the date is variable due to how a BlockDAG works. As of right now, the premine is still planned to start being used in December 2018. None of the premine has been used to date, and this can be verified by actually asking in the Dero Discord for an up-to-date viewkey.

>- Doesn't changed the original CryptoNight PoW algo, and now, very few miners who own the remaining CryptoNight ASICs will have giant bags of it, since the emission curve is just in the start phase, and the block rewards are really big. Also, just one pool (miner.rocks) controls the network with more than 90% of global hash rate. The pool owner literally owns the entire network. It'll be possibly the most centralized privacy coin ever.

Again, do you even know how a BlockDAG works? The main pool is literally Dero's own pool. If you don't like one pool owning the majority, do something about it. Get some ASICs and take some of their share. Whining about people banding together to get Dero is just whining. Also, Dero's CryptoNight PoW core is 8x faster than the standard, so implying it to be a copy and paste job is just bad knowledge.

>> No.11029809

>>11029794
>- It was closed source for a period between April and July, and during this time, the unknown dev made lots of changes and just released the binaries compiled by himself for the brainlets to run. He could have done literally anything, even inserted a secret premine, and the brainlets who follow this will never know.

Yeah, pretty much any other dev of any other blockchain can do "literally anything" to their creation if they wanted to. You aren't owed an explanation. If the dev wants to exit scam and dump a billion coin premine on you, there is literally nothing you can do. So what? Crypto is a speculative investment. If you aren't willing to take the risk, go put your investment in decade-old stable stocks and let the rest of us make money.

>- Github has no activity at all. Only the unknown single dev makes one or other commit ocasionally (and there's the complete lack of activity during the closed source phase).

Again, you aren't owed anything. The dev doesn't have to update the Github every few days just to please your autism censors. You can't even read the code anyway, so why do you care?

>- The single unknown dev implemented bulletproofs before the external audits were finished. He claims to have done a single "internal audit" by himself. Aparently, he's just an amateur, since any expert devs would not implement unaudited cryptography. Doing this in a privacy focused project is a giant tragedy, and a big red flag.

You literally say "internal audit" and then say "unaudited." Apparently, unless it fits your specific definition of an audit, it doesn't count. Also, the internal audit wasn't just done by him but by others in his circle, but since "his circle" isn't "your qualified experts," it must not count, right? Also, your buzzwords of "red flag" is a red flag in itself since the only red flag around here is your obvious hatred of something you don't even understand.

There, do these two replies satisfy your copypasta requirement?

>> No.11029833

>>11028910

Saw this shilled by some whale around the great BTC dumpening. Said normies would love it cause it has a bunch of easily shillable crap that could pump the price. Wasn't interested then, not interested now.

>> No.11030241

The dev accelerated dumping of the premine last night after realizing that cryptonote virtual machine cannot be implemented meaning no Smart Contracts for Dero. Yesterday I promised you under 4000 sat and you got it. Will see you there again shortly.

>> No.11030386

>>11029602
>it IS over $100,000
Of course it is when you dump a good chunk of 2M premine wiping the entire buy order book down to 3 satoshi on both exchanges. Kek.

>> No.11030405

>>11029794
>The premine was locked until the switch to the BlockDAG
It's a LIE, the premine was never locked and never will be (what's left of it anyway)

>> No.11030446

>>11030241
>>11030386
>>11030405
You seem triggered.

>> No.11030495

Dero comes from scammy origins. If it were a legit project it needs to be freshly restarted being fully open source from the start with a whole new coin.

>> No.11030506

>>11030446
Being in crypto since 2013 it ticks me off to see hype BS spewed like what we have here. You think this time is different from many other exit scams? Think again. Technically Dero is very weak, security worse than in Monero. None of the questions in the Dero BCT thread have been answered either for a reason.

>> No.11030514

>>11030495
Why?

>> No.11030519

I'll stick with monero.

>> No.11030530

>>11030506
If you've been in crypto since 2013, why are you still on /biz/? You should already be a millionaire. If you're not, why should anybody be taking your advice?

>> No.11030531 [DELETED] 

dero is a scam.. they will exit scam at some point

>> No.11030568

>>11030514
Why? Like a hundred reasons. The developer was pushing closed source binaries on people for months which is unconscionable in crypto but people are so stupid and desperate for the next moonshot they'll do and believe anything. They also irresponsibly implemented bulletproofs just to "beat" Monero to it.

Honestly there is a way to be a "good" Cryptonote coin and gain the respect of the Monero/Cryptonote community and Dero has done everything possible to do the exact opposite.

>>11030530
How do you know he isn't? This is one of the only places on the internet where you can talk to people in English in an uncensored environment. Not everybody who posts here hasn't made it.

>> No.11030640

>>11030568
Everything you're stating means nothing to future investors. All future care about is #1 the technology and #2 the advertising. Bitconnect was a complete and total scam, yet made lots of people lots of money who cashed out before the huge exit scam.

Let me ask you an honest question: Would you like to invest in a 100% legit coin and make 2x your original investment, or would you like to invest in a coin that's a gamble and make 40x your investment provided you time your exit properly? This really all comes down to that difference in values. If you're not confident in yourself and don't want to take risks, stay the hell away from Dero.

If you're looking to make actual money on a potential moonshot but don't want to take risks, why are you even posting in a crypto thread?

>> No.11030673

>>11030640
>Everything you're stating means nothing to future investors. All future care about is #1 the technology and #2 the advertising.
Uh, no? How stupid do you think people are? You're never going to attract the masses if the tech nerds that pay attention to this stuff look at the project and only notice how fucking shady it is, which is all anyone with a brain sees right now.

Also, if the technology is so great then Dero should be forked to a completely new coin with a fresh and open start. Do things the right way from the start and you have my attention. For the record I do own some "microcap" cryptos and all of them have at least done the basics right. Dero is like a tutorial on how to fuck everything up AND piss off the community that spawned you.

>> No.11030742

>>11030673
Except that it's not. No other microcap coin you're speaking of has the technology Dero has. Your argument basically boils down to "waaah I don't like how they handled the project and I can't read cryptography and nobody is hand-holding me which automatically means it doesn't exist WAAAH"

At the end of the day, the normies won't care. You'll still be crying when Dero goes over $10 calling it a PnD and a scam.

Your loss.

>> No.11030753

>>11030673
>Dero is like a tutorial on how to fuck everything up AND piss off the community that spawned you.
Yep. This Captain is probably a player like me who does not give a shit about /biz or people in general. We can afford this. But it pisses me off how he is getting away with murder.

>> No.11030777

>>11030753
figuratively speaking

>> No.11030819

>>11030753
>>11030777
Hey bro, you should compare Captain to Hitler next since implementing "unaudited" bulletproofs is the same as mass genocide!

Or how about compare Dero to Trump and then post a Hillary arrow pointing to Monero saying "I'm with Monero" that'd be pretty great!

>> No.11030892

>>11030819
I don't own any Monero, you missed the target entirely, nor do I care about the clowns in DC even though they are the ones committing mass genocide against their own population via medical scam and debt burden. Wait until they mandate self-driving cars to kill or imprison anyone at will, kek.
Shitting on the community and taking them for fools while misrepresenting the tech and exit scamming is entirely different.

>> No.11031056

>>11029794
>The premine cannot be 10% as the percentage variable changes with every new Dero mined. The premine was locked until the switch to the BlockDAG. If you did some research, you'd know that a Blockchain =/= BlockDAG, so you literally cannot lock coins to a certain height and then promise a certain date because the date is variable due to how a BlockDAG works. As of right now, the premine is still planned to start being used in December 2018. None of the premine has been used to date, and this can be verified by actually asking in the Dero Discord for an up-to-date viewkey.
It's 10% of the MAX SUPPLY, your fucking brainlet. And as the brainlet you are, you don't know that a View key only shows the incoming transactions, not the outgoing ones. The Spend key is necessary to show them, and certainly your captain will never provide them. So, there's no way to check if all the coins are still there.

>Again, do you even know how a BlockDAG works? The main pool is literally Dero's own pool. If you don't like one pool owning the majority, do something about it. Get some ASICs and take some of their share. Whining about people banding together to get Dero is just whining. Also, Dero's CryptoNight PoW core is 8x faster than the standard, so implying it to be a copy and paste job is just bad knowledge.
Your fucking liar. Captain doesn't controls miner.rocks, neither owns it. Also, the trustworthy pools like hashvault already delisted Dero due to the lack of miners and the shady activity of your captain. So, all the miners are in just one pool, and now miner.rocks controls the entire network. There's nothing you can do about this. The CN ASICs are obsolete pieces of hardware in crypto, and few ones have them. Nobody research and manufacture them anymore (don't forget that only Sumo and Electroneum are still using that PoW algo, both also scam coins).

>> No.11031122

>>11028910

you motherfucking retard when you will realise that everytime people see this fucking logo they click hide and post sage comments?

nobody cares about this written in GOLANG powered by google® pseudo anonymous fake ass piece of shit.

FUCK OFF and go back to r*ddit, hoe

>> No.11031123

>>11031056
>It's 10% of the MAX SUPPLY, your fucking brainlet.

The only brainlet is you since there is NO MAX SUPPLY. Do you even know how mining works?

>And as the brainlet you are, you don't know that a View key only shows the incoming transactions, not the outgoing ones. The Spend key is necessary to show them, and certainly your captain will never provide them. So, there's no way to check if all the coins are still there.

You literally sound like Serena at this point holy crap get a life already

>The CN ASICs are obsolete pieces of hardware in crypto

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Okay, I'm done. I can't believe I let myself get baited in your terrible trolling.

>> No.11031136

>>11029809
>Yeah, pretty much any other dev of any other blockchain can do "literally anything" to their creation if they wanted to.
Jesus, you are more brainlet than I've initially thought. No, they can't because people compile the code and generate the binaries by themselves. If the dev runs a own binary with changes, anything different will be refused by the other clients. But in Dero's case, everybody ran the binaries released by captain, WITHOUT THE FUCKING CODE! This is ridiculous.

>You aren't owed an explanation. If the dev wants to exit scam and dump a billion coin premine on you, there is literally nothing you can do. So what? Crypto is a speculative investment. If you aren't willing to take the risk, go put your investment in decade-old stable stocks and let the rest of us make money.
Nobody is. And because that, I feel no sorry for who still trust that unknown dev.

>You literally say "internal audit" and then say "unaudited." Apparently, unless it fits your specific definition of an audit, it doesn't count. Also, the internal audit wasn't just done by him but by others in his circle, but since "his circle" isn't "your qualified experts," it must not count, right? Also, your buzzwords of "red flag" is a red flag in itself since the only red flag around here is your obvious hatred of something you don't even understand.
I was talking about external independent auditions, your fucking idiot. An internal one, made only by captain doesn't fucking count. Who is the idiot who audits it's own cryptography? And if there was an external one, made by "his circle", who are those outsiders? How much was paid? Captain doesn't told anything about it, right? And I bet he will not, because probably there hasn't an external one, and he's lying.

>There, do these two replies satisfy your copypasta requirement?
The replies only endorses how your captain is an amateur, and how you should immediately exit crypto, because people like you are too imbecile to be in this mean.

>> No.11031163

>>11031123
>The only brainlet is you since there is NO MAX SUPPLY. Do you even know how mining works?

>he doesn't know about the ~18.5 million max supply

>You literally sound like Serena at this point holy crap get a life already
There we go. When confronted by legit points that they can't refute, derofags starts to call as "Serena" or "Mojo". Typical.

>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Okay, I'm done. I can't believe I let myself get baited in your terrible trolling.

Yes, they are, since only scams and shitcoins are still using that algorithm.

>> No.11031167

>>11031136
I'm screencapping every single one of your posts. When Dero hits $10, I'll post my ETH-style collage of your garbage. I've never seen anyone so buttmad about a sub $2M marketcap coin in my entire life. You must either feel totally threatened by the technology Dero is presenting or you have a deep, personal vendetta to make absolutely sure that Dero fails.

Guess what faggot? Smart contracts are coming. You would literally have to hire an assassin to kill Captain to stop him, and I bet you don't have the money for that since if you did, you wouldn't be here right now. He's going to keep developing while the rest of us support him, and when Dero flips Monero, you'll be the one left crying.

Deal with it.

>> No.11031209

>>11031167
Plot twist: You'll delete all those screenshots after a while.

Just accept one thing: Captain is a scammer, he'll never reveal himself, and this project will never succeed because all the mistakes did by him. And you still can't refute any of the points, as I expected.

Don't worry, I will have to do nothing, just wait. Nobody will ever take this project seriously. It will be always mocked and a reason for jokes in crypto, like many other scams and shitcoins.

>> No.11031246

>>11030673
You're right. Forking it is the only hope of this.

>> No.11031259

>>11031167
>when Dero flips Monero
LMAO, look at the level of delusion of those derofags, it's wonderful.

>> No.11031329

There are people on this board who still think Dero is in the process of exit scamming.

Let that sink in for a moment.

>> No.11031407

>>11031329
All of these posts by these fags aren't people larping. They 100% believe what they're saying. They're THAT deadset on their belief that Dero is a scam. Even when Dero reaches a $100M marketcap, they'll still be fighting Dero.

Why?

Because with every cent Dero increases, Monero decreases by a cent. They're only trying to protect their investment.

>> No.11031439

>>11030742
>No other microcap coin you're speaking of has the technology Dero has
Then someone should make one. It's open source right? Do it the right way and maybe people will take it seriously. At least Masari treats Monero with respect instead of talking shit about how obsolete it is and contributes upstream when it helps Monero. What the fuck has Dero done FOR MONERO? Oh right, absolutely nothing.

>Your argument basically boils down to "waaah I don't like how they handled the project and I can't read cryptography and nobody is hand-holding me which automatically means it doesn't exist WAAAH"
Yeah, that's totally my argument, bro. Mine and anyone that isn't a pajeet-scammer victim sees how they fucked this up from the start. I'll say it a third time because you seem to be too stupid to understand: if the technology is so great then it will be rolled into a more honest project that will take off.

>At the end of the day, the normies won't care.
The only thing we agree on but in the case of Dero, nobody cares.

>> No.11031465

>>11031407
>Because with every cent Dero increases, Monero decreases by a cent.
You should actually be medicated. You're a threat to society and mentally retarded.

>> No.11031567

>>11031439
>Then someone should make one. It's open source right? Do it the right way and maybe people will take it seriously. At least Masari treats Monero with respect instead of talking shit about how obsolete it is and contributes upstream when it helps Monero. What the fuck has Dero done FOR MONERO? Oh right, absolutely nothing.

Why the living HELL should Dero do ANYTHING for Monero? Monero's code is so bad that the Dero devs actually mock them in their Golang rewrite. Monero has got what, 500 devs? And they couldn't stop hidden mining on their network for nearly a YEAR? Monero is a JOKE.

>if the technology is so great then it will be rolled into a more honest project that will take off.
It's going to take off whether you like it or not. All the drama you fags start will mean nothing in the long run.

>>11031465
You sound like you're on crack.

>> No.11031691

>>11031567
>Why the living HELL should Dero do ANYTHING for Monero? Monero's code is so bad that the Dero devs actually mock them in their Golang rewrite.
Yeah, real trustworthy bunch those Dero devs. Again, why would Monero need to be rewritten, in a language propagated by fucking Google of all organizations? Because Google sure is known for their commitment to privacy, right? Monero works fine and if it's so bad then surely someone could claim a large bounty on it or exploit it, right?
>Monero has got what, 500 devs? And they couldn't stop hidden mining on their network for nearly a YEAR? Monero is a JOKE.
Hidden mining? Everyone suspected ASICs were in play due to the jump in hashrate but there was no proof of it for months. It was unavoidable, but they solved it by hard forking and broke all of those ASICs. Those same ASICs that apparently Dero is fine with mining on their network. I'm not really sure a Dero shill like you should be throwing ASIC stones in a glass house.

>> No.11031742

>>11031691
>Yeah, real trustworthy bunch those Dero devs. Again, why would Monero need to be rewritten, in a language propagated by fucking Google of all organizations? Because Google sure is known for their commitment to privacy, right? Monero works fine and if it's so bad then surely someone could claim a large bounty on it or exploit it, right?
The same could be said of Dero. Dero already has a bounty set out for anyone to attack the network, and nobody has even TRIED yet because everyone knows THEY CAN'T DO IT. And if you're whining about Google, I bet your principles also prevented you from buying Ripple when it was low because it was with the banks, right? Also, you're aware of Monero having a Golang rewrite offshoot, right?

>It was unavoidable, but they solved it by hard forking and broke all of those ASICs.
Right. Because there ABSOLUTELY 100% isn't any hidden mining or ASICs on Monero right now, right? I mean, there totally isn't a Discord completely devoted to cracking Monero's algorithm for ASICs, right? And I'm sure if I give you a link to that, you'll say I made 200 alt accounts to talk to myself for 3 weeks in that Discord to prove you wrong, right?

I thought the schizos on /x/ were bad, but you're writing an entirely new book.

>> No.11031817

Since when does Biz care about a sub 700 rank coin which is on 2 little exchanges and has no volume + code looks unimpressive

>> No.11031845

Holy shit hahaha this might be the biggest bag holder rage thread ive seen

>> No.11031846
File: 37 KB, 1200x390, deromarkets.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11031817
Because it does have volume. Dero is becoming very popular with the Chinese. Since nobody on /biz/ speaks Chinese, it's incredibly easy to just FUD and say whatever the hell you want, and /biz/ will eat it up like the brainlets they are.

>> No.11031850

I heard the dev steals code

>> No.11031891

>>11031742
Well than nobody in the real world seems to like it, so let it be the chinese coin than. And maybe there are new asics for monero on the net, doesnt matter anymore, fork day is near. they can start everytime from 0 (im not against asics but thats hilarious)

>> No.11031897

>>11031167
>or you have a deep, personal vendetta to make absolutely sure that Dero fails
I'm just a good anon trying to alert other good anons about scam projects here.

>>11031846
Also, are you still there? I've thought you had left the thread. Anyway, do you truly believe that exchange is legit? kek

>> No.11032013

>>11031817
>>11031845
You guys are going to be so incredibly JUSTed and self-loathing when the Dero VM comes online, when the dev reveal happens and when monero finds the next wave of hidden ASIC miners on its network.

>> No.11032027

>>11031897
>I'm just a good anon trying to alert other good anons about scam projects here.
Says the faggot who's been shitting up a Dero thread for two hours. This must be ironic.

>> No.11032032

>>11031742
Never underestimate how mediocre the intelligence of the average /biz/let is, my friend.

>> No.11032042

>>11032013
Nobody cares for a dev reveal, a product or tech in this market, not even a binance listing. Tell us when the dev put some serious money into shilling on social media, thats the time to buy

>> No.11032195

>>11032042
The state of Monerocucks

>> No.11032256

>>11032013
>he thinks the scam dev will reveal himself

>> No.11032277

KEK, the absolute state of derofags. They even believe all that volume at an unknown shady chink exchange is real. That could even be captain continuously trading the premine coins to inflate the volume.

>> No.11032334

>>11028910
kek if you hold 20% dero that means you lost 15% of your networth on this scam in the last 2 months.

Why should I listen to a brainlet like yourself?

>> No.11032357

>>11028910
Don't you get it? Biz only FOMO's in at a new ATH. $5 EOY. $100 Q2 2019.

>> No.11032421

>>11028910
Fuck your reddit blog and twitter tier "hodl" faggotry. The pump is over no one wants your bags.

>> No.11032463

>>11031691
you're so sad you literally just lurk biz all day waiting for someone to make a dero thread so you can post the same hogwash, you need help

>> No.11032538

Well this was a feisty thread. Why does so many people have such strong opinions about a guttercoin slightly above a mil mc?

>> No.11032628

>>11032538
Delusion.

>> No.11032933

> ASIC obsolete things only for shitcoin and scam.
Like BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH ?

> ASIC (Application Specif Integrated Chip )
How an Application specific chip could be obsolete compared to GPU or CPU ? It's normal evolution you dumbass.

> Still think it's a scam
Dero is the fastest PoW chain, today. Transaction done in less than 10s sometimes under 5. It's even better than XRP.

>> No.11033010

>>11032933
>Like BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH ?
You must remember that ASICs came to Dero in the early part of the emission curve, when the block rewards are very high. In the case of BTC, for example, when the rewards were high, it was mined by CPUs. When GPUs came, the reards were halved. And when ASICs came, the rewards were very low compared to the early stages, and most than half of the 21 million supply was already issued. The distribution was historically very fair.
Also, Dash is a scam.

>How an Application specific chip could be obsolete compared to GPU or CPU ? It's normal evolution you dumbass.
When I say "obsolete", I mean that no relevant coins are using the PoW algorithm. So, no manufacturers will have interest into researching and manufacturing new ones.

>Dero is the fastest PoW chain, today. Transaction done in less than 10s sometimes under 5. It's even better than XRP.
Yes, I think it's a scam because it's poorly executed by its single anon dev. He commited so many mistakes and is so shady that any possible technical improvement is completely irrelevant now. Cryptocurrencies doesn't depends only in tech. It's depends also (mainly) in trust. If nobody trusts it, nobody will want to buy/use. If tech was the only relevant thing in crypto, BTC would not still being #1, maybe not even in top 10, because most of the coins are technically better than it.
Also, XRP is a scam too.

>> No.11033114
File: 716 KB, 1220x479, 1524808172314.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dero Fudders will cry

>> No.11033122

>>11033010
>...the rewards were very low compared to the early stages...
What are you talking about do you have any idea how CryptoNote Protocol works ? The emission is same every day : 20k Dero / day are produced (full and half reward).

> So, no manufacturers will have interest into researching and manufacturing new ones.
That good for the environment.

> I think it's a scam because it's poorly executed by its single anon dev
The code between April and July has barely been modified, only the blockchain was replace with the DeroDAG.

You can't create coins from thin hair and add them to a Blockchain. Each coin is a hash if you add some in the blockchain you have a trace somewhere. In Dero you can check every coins that have been create.

Just an other old fud spreads by tards who don't know a Blockchain works.

>> No.11033787

>>11031167
>I've never seen anyone so buttmad about a sub $2M marketcap coin in my entire life
But Dero was not always a 1M market cap coin, it went from 70000 satoshis to 3 satoshi yesterday, this is what makes people angry, many lost their shirts trusting this liar who steered the ship to the rocks.
>Foundation. Smart Contracts. To da moon.
Kek.

>> No.11033902
File: 94 KB, 500x730, dero1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11028910

>> No.11034477

>>11031846
>>11032195
>>11032032
>>11032357
>>11032933
>>11033122
Delusion general.

>> No.11034528

>>11033787

See XMR dropped to $40 once too on TO and come back at $200 after 2mins, just a bot things, no big deals.

>> No.11034669
File: 227 KB, 714x621, 1462421421752.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Monerocucks so triggered they spend 14 hours in a $1M marketcap coin thread telling Dero holders that they're scamming pajeets
>"always do the opposite of what /biz/ says"

Literally about to buy $5,000 of this, don't even care if it goes to 0, the sheer thought of Monerocucks flooding /biz/ with red wojaks when this thing even hits $5 from a random PnD is too great an opportunity to pass up

>> No.11035153

>>11034669
No, this is one of those cases where even /biz/ is right. You get points for best Hotaru though.

>> No.11035746

>>11035153
God damn, now I really want to invest too. The FUD is so extreme on this one, yet it's green as fuck and devs talk to you. I'm getting a cribbling ground floor feeling in my gut... Maybe it's Satan shooting his demonic cum in me, or maybe I'll be rich af

>> No.11035754

>>11028910
>My biggest hodling right now (20%) is Dero.
And how much is that, $200?

>> No.11036635

>>11035746
I've honestly never seen FUD so extreme before.

>> No.11036764

the thing is... i am 90% sure captain is just bullshitting w/ the smart contracts. I have asked several times how they are going to implement Go sc's but have got no answers.

Ethereum had to develop a new language solidity because at the time there was no deterministic VM that would work across all platforms. Eos now uses wasm since that stable released sometime in 2017 and has a standardised VM which is supposed to work in web browsers but also, as a side product can therefore work deterministically on any platform.

captain says that he wants to use golang for smart contracts... since wasm doesnt support Go yet, it means he will have to develop a new deterministic VM for Go... This is literally an impossible feat for just three devs. if making a current language deterministic was so easy, ethereum would have just changed python or javascript instead of creating solidity.

The only reason eos can use wasm is because a tonne of billion dollar enterprise companies like google and shit have been helping contribute and develop it for several years already. idk. if they pull it off it will be huge but im almost certain that they wont

>> No.11037342

>>11036764
Dev is high grade autist, he can do it

>> No.11037583

>>11035746
>>11036635
It's no FUD, idiots. You can't just dismiss actual problems by calling "FUD" every time someone brings up how shady this coin is.

>> No.11038003

>>11036764

Captain and their mate are C and Assembly Ninja worked years like embedded devs and have experience to write compilers.

>> No.11038146

>>11038003
Wow he and his mate can write a compiler? Stop the fucking presses.

>> No.11038372

>>11038146

Any student in CS could write a compiler.

>> No.11038546

>>11038372
Bruh.

>> No.11038674

>>11033122
>What are you talking about do you have any idea how CryptoNote Protocol works ? The emission is same every day : 20k Dero / day are produced (full and half reward).
There's the brainlet who don't have a single fuck idea about the emission curve of Dero.

>That good for the environment.
WOW, it's WONDERFUL. The same no more manufactured piece of hardware FOREVER. The best idea ever. LMAO

>The code between April and July has barely been modified, only the blockchain was replace with the DeroDAG.
So what? It was closed, you can't prove that captain didn't inserted anything malicious in that code. Even few lines are enough. This is a joke, you're trying to justify a closed source cryptocurrency. This is ridiculous.

As I expected, all derofags are brainlets who don't have a single idea of what are they doing in crypto. They'll trust their captain whatever he does.

>> No.11038928
File: 30 KB, 830x468, emmission.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11038674

> emmission
We are near the end of the first year.

> WOW, it's WONDERFUL. The same no more manufactured piece of hardware FOREVER. The best idea ever. LMAO
what the problem ?

> closed source, any malicious code ?
Like what ? Did you hear any hacks / wallet stolen, any suspicious behavior during this time lapse ? No, absolutely nothing happened.
Like I said before you can't create coins from thin air and insert them like that in the Blockchain.

But I presume you don't have any technical skill, isn't it ?

>> No.11039395

>>11036764
it doesn't matter. even if dero implements its own vm and smart contracts, it's still a scam. anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard.

>> No.11039424
File: 146 KB, 800x803, xmr_bags.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11039395

> looks heavy

Wait next year Bloomberg will knows about DERO.

>> No.11039433

>>11033902
I love this meme

>> No.11039607

>>11039424
I love THIS meme

>> No.11039758

>>11038928
>We are near the end of the first year.
Yes. And all the high rewards from the early part of the curve are going to few ASIC owners. That's the point. They'll be the biggest bagholders ever, and it will be the most centralized privacy.

>what the problem?
LMAO. You still don't understand the problem. KYS.

>Like what ? Did you hear any hacks / wallet stolen, any suspicious behavior during this time lapse ? No, absolutely nothing happened.
Like I said before you can't create coins from thin air and insert them like that in the Blockchain.
Like literally ANYTHING. A hidden premine, a malicious code, anything.

>But I presume you don't have any technical skill, isn't it ?
Apparently you don't have a brain, like all dero shills.

>> No.11040398

>>11039758
>Apparently you don't have a brain, like all dero shills.
Way to not even answer his question you cunt. I don't even own Dero but I'm about to throw away 40 cents to buy one just to piss you Monero cunts off.

>> No.11041242

>>11040398
The point is closed source code can never be trusted in crypto. Dero is permanently tainted having been operating for months behind precompiled closed source code.

>> No.11041525

>>11041242
Too late cunt, I already bought my 1 Dero.

>:^)

>> No.11041581

>>11028910
Trusting Captain is silly. The two biggest DERO community managers left because of his corruption. Now a new wave of noobs are buying in like OP

>> No.11041860

Yet again, a mindless Dero thread persists on /biz/ for longer than 24 hours, differentiating this project's supporters from true pajeets such as holofags and 0xBTCucks and showing that despite the best intentions of fudders to convince /biz/ it's a scam, people continue to be curious about it.

>> No.11041902

>>11041581
The two Dero community managers were literally a schizoid and a mentally unhinged tranny, they left on the basis of their own insanity.
This project DOES require you to put a lot of trust in Captain. Proof of his skills and genuine intentions already exist in the code if you know how to look for it.

>> No.11041949

>>11041581
How come not a single smarter-than-thou anon has come up with legitimate criticism of the code.
>muh closed-source scam!
>muh Monero code was stolden!

>> No.11042237

>>11041949
>How come not a single smarter-than-thou anon has come up with legitimate criticism of the code.
The code is shit. Try to disprove. Here you go.

>> No.11043292

>>11041242
THIS!!!
THAT'S what I'm trying to tell, but derofags can't understand.

>> No.11043436

>>11028910
nice shill but im still not buying your bags.

btfo

>> No.11043638

>>11043292
They just refuse to engage on it and dismiss any criticism as FUD. There is a reason why there are zero successful closed source (or formerly closed source) crypto projects. If Dero is so great, fork it and start over.

>> No.11043685 [DELETED] 

>>11041860
Yeah because you faggot Monero cucks keep bumping it because you're scared of a sub $2M marketcap pajeet scamcoin holy crap get a life already

>> No.11043721

>>11042237
>>11043638
Half of you Monero cucks keep saying the code is nonexistent and a clone of Monero and the other half are saying the code is good but it doesn't matter because it's a scam. Get your faggot FUD together retards.

>> No.11043943

>>11043721
What difference does it make? Why does everyone that questions Dero have to be a Monerocuck? The project is shady and the only people that shill it are amateurish moonkids. None of you bagholders ever address any concern with a substantive reply, you just whine like bitches.

>> No.11043973
File: 51 KB, 645x729, 3Q7iXtQ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11043721
>still not understanding the closed source argument
>changes the subject of the question

>> No.11044392
File: 821 KB, 1440x1557, 1526371863730.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11043943
>two completely opposing statements
>What difference does it make?

>> No.11044460
File: 224 KB, 680x659, moneroglasses.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11043973
I understand your argument perfectly well. For one, you fake news faggot keep hyperinflating the numbers (it was 2 months, NOT 4 months) and then leave out ALL the context as to why it was closed source knowing full well that people are too lazy to do their own research. You literally just make up whatever the hell you want and then twist it in a way to make Dero seem like the Hitler of cryptocurrencies.

Even when Dero proves you Monero cucks wrong yet AGAIN and implements private smart contracts, you'll STILL be all "but it doesn't matter because FOUR MONTHS UNFORGIVABLE TRAGEDY IN CRYPTO" over and over again and whine that you can fork Dero's code.

Sad.

>> No.11044541

>>11044460
You're wrong, github lack of activity endured almost 4 months. But even if it was only 1 week, it doesn't matter, because binaries without source code were released.
Again, Dero is permanently tainted by that period. Only a complete fork with a new genesis block could save it.

>> No.11044576

>>11044541
Well that's too bad, because you Monero cucks aren't forking Dero and stealing its technology. Dero is going to implement private smart contracts, and no amount of whining and sobbing is going to stop it from happening.

>> No.11044637

>>11028910
they said they will fork their POW algo to make it ASIC resistant. They have backpaddeled on that just like other scamcoins like Electroneum. Why?
You like your coins centralized?

>> No.11044669
File: 63 KB, 1024x1024, mtip.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Who needs dero when we've got monkeytips?

>> No.11044674

>>11044637
Again, taking crap out of context with the hopes that nobody will do their own research.

>> No.11044680

>>11044576
Anything Dero implements now will be completely irrelevant, since the biggest fuel for a cryptocurrency, trust, was permanently lost. Only blind brainlets who don't have a single clue about cryptography in general still believe this. You can confirm this by checking that all the places where anybody tries to speak about it (even seriously) is immediately mocked or ignored, because the way which captain runs the project is a complete joke.

>> No.11044724
File: 7 KB, 235x214, retard.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11044680
>since the biggest fuel for a cryptocurrency
>trust
>in a crypto market where Mt. Gox lost millions in BTC
>in a crypto market where Bitconnect reached billions in marketcap only to fall to nearly zero in a single day
>in a crypto market where Monero had hidden mining for nearly a year but you should just trust them now because they're totally trustworthy now :^)

>> No.11044741

>>11044724
>hidden mining
What does Bitcoin making a Cryptonight ASIC have to do with "Monero" as if Monero is some centralized scamcoin run by one faggot like the coin you're shilling. Monero doesn't answer to anyone because nobody is in charge of Monero.

>> No.11044751

>>11044741
>>11044724
*Bitmain. Fuck it's late.

>> No.11044762

>>11044724
Remember Vitalik rolling back the Eth blockchain or Bytecoin devs duping coins

>> No.11044763

>>11044741
If you want answers, Captain and everyone else in the Dero community is waiting for you RIGHT NOW:

https://discord gg/GmDgjkD

I know you won't join. You'll "say" you joined and make up some crap about how "you were banned" because "Dero is a scam" or whatever, but you won't actually join because you'll be shut down by truth.

Dero is going to create its own VM and private smart contracts, and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

>> No.11044813
File: 2 KB, 125x108, 1517034327474s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11044763
>he still thinks it will succeed even with all the permanent flaws of the project.

Also, you still doesn't proved that the premine is intact. You can't, right? Just accept.

>> No.11044831
File: 1.89 MB, 4000x2640, 1535991434378.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11044763
Why would I go to the Dero discord? Have your faggot dev come here where nobody can be censored if he wants to explain why he pushed closed source binaries on unsuspecting mouthbreathers like yourself for months.

Ah, who cares about this shitcoin anymore? Maybe some enterprising individual will contribute Dero's groundbreaking, never before seen technology upstream into Monero in the future, or maybe they'll just fork it and start clean. I'm just so tired of seeing my favorite coin's threads getting shitted up with this Pajeet scamcoin for the past six months.

>> No.11044836
File: 8 KB, 213x237, brainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11044813
>you can literally go in the chatroom and ask them to prove the premine is intact
>you won't do that
>you'll instead sit in this Dero thread and say there's no way to prove that the premine is intact over and over again

>> No.11044852
File: 7 KB, 250x202, brainlet2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11044831
>Why would I go to the Dero discord?
>because you can speak with the Dero dev
>HAVE YOUR FAGGOT DEV COME HERE AND DEBATE MY NECKBEARD

>Ah, who cares about this shitcoin anymore?
>In fact I care so little that I'll spend another 48 hours FUDDING this Dero thread :^)

>> No.11044882
File: 60 KB, 627x376, dero.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11028910
>>11028975
>>11029207
>>11029602
>>11029719
>>11029794
>>11029809
>>11030446
>>11030514
>>11030530
>>11030640
>>11030742
>>11030819
>>11031123
>>11031167
>>11031407
>>11031567
>>11031742
>>11031846
The absolute state of derro bagholder cuckoldry.
Hey faggot. It is not even slightly amusing to put derro in the same realm of Monero. derro is nothing more than another p&d shitcoin scam with absolutely nothing going for it. Anyone with a semblance of common sense would have known that from it's onset.

Don't kid yourself. derro will never go anywhere. The discord is almost as much of a joke as the etn shitshow down the hallway. captain is a closet faggot and has hands down the absolute worst coding skills I have ever seen. But please, tell us all again how honest of a shitcoin it is. I am sure he didn't bother to stuff a few million more premine in there while you stupid fucks were running closed source binaries. Tell us, so we can continue to point, and laugh at derro bagholders.

>> No.11044915

>>11044882
>can't even spell the name of the coin you're FUDDING
>Ah, who cares about this shitcoin anymore? :^)

>> No.11044918

>>11044836
Captain only provide an old View key, which can't proove anything. We refuse to provide any other way to check it.
As I expected, you can't prove anything. I'm sorry you were scammed. It's hard, but it happens, and you must accept. Be careful next time.

>> No.11044924
File: 189 KB, 450x472, 1480900848820.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11044852

>> No.11044950

>>11044674
no, tell me, I genuinely want to know why they embraced Bitmain ASICs? That was the death sentence. Miner community is big a centralized, and they promote the coisn they mine.
DERO lost a big promoter that way.

>> No.11044977

>>11044950
gpu miners are a big decentralized commnity*

>> No.11045013

>>11044950
Every time this question is answered, you faggots can't accept the answer, pretend the answer doesn't exist, and just keep screaming "ASICS ASICS ASICS" over and over again. What more do you want me to do? I'm sick of answering this ASIC question over and over again.

It's less that they are embracing ASICs and more that they aren't hiding the truth about technology you aren't aware of yet. GPU miners think they're the end-all be-all of mining and that nothing will ever outclass them. News flash: GPU mining is dead and has been dead for years now. Super powerful classified modified FGPAs alongside ASICs dominate the crypto market. Captain has his contacts in the cryptosphere that has shown him some the mining technology that is already available and will become available in the new few years, and he understands how pointless it is to waste time fighting ASICs when he could instead focus on creating new technology (BlockDAG, Private Smart Contracts on a CryptoNote coin, etc.).

You GPU miners can't accept this. I don't think you guys will EVER accept this. You'll just keep believing that everything is decentralized and that the markets are 100% without any whale manipulation whatsoever.

And that's good if you want to live in your little world. The rest of us are moving on. 4chan is a blip in the crypto radar, so I don't know why Monero cucks spend over a day FUDDING a "non threat" project.

>> No.11045068
File: 176 KB, 510x391, 1522076406949.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11045013
>GPU mining is dead and has been dead for years now
Please, stop. My sides are literally gone.

>> No.11045088

>>11044680
>the biggest fuel for a cryptocurrency, trust, was permanently lost. Only blind brainlets who don't have a single clue about cryptography in general still believe this
Holy fuck are you actually retarded?

>> No.11045133

>>11045068
Confirmed retards who think GPU mining still has any weight

>> No.11045154

>>11045088
There's the brainlet who also doesn't have a single clue about Economics too.

>> No.11045174

>>11045013
sure bro, i broke even several times already with my rx cards
so why does one of the best coins (Monero) fight ASICs? Actually, DERO could have introduced merged mining with Monero, this way they would be protected from rental attacks too.
Captain obviously owns ASICs /FPGA
forking ASICs off is a very small effort which takes a day of work max.

>> No.11045179
File: 234 KB, 622x494, dero_parents.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Brainlets stay poor

>> No.11045209
File: 5 KB, 246x205, thinking.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11045174
Why the hell would Captain need ASICs if he can just create hidden premines out of nowhere? Are you having troubling keeping your FUD stories straight?

>> No.11045241

>>11045209
so you think Monero's decision to brick ASICs is bad? You also think that ProgPOW is bad?

If you accept Bitmain as your Chinese Overlord & saviour & network owner youre better off using Paypal

>> No.11045290
File: 7 KB, 196x257, brainlet3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11045241
>completely ignore the question presented
>ask another question expecting me to answer it when you refused to answer my question
>by the way I'm just going to ignore everything you said and bring up Bitmain even though you never said anything about them :^)

>> No.11045325

>>11045290
You asked me a troll question, which I did not see a need to answer to.
If you have a genuine question, shoot.
But I see, the ASIC question is too hard for you, and do you know why? Because Captain fucked up right there. If it was decentralized I'd be mining Dero right now.

>> No.11045347

>>11045325
Get an ASIC or modified FPGA, and you can join everyone else. Saying a coin is centralized because ASICs have an advantage over GPUs is like saying a coin is centralized because GPUs have an advantage over CPUs.

>> No.11045527

>>11045325
Look everyone, it's a GPU miner butthurt that his investment has been made worthless by more specialized hardware and who doesn't understand how more efficient technology eclipses older technology.

>> No.11045721

>>11045347
>>11045527
AMD/Nvidia/Intel don't pre-mine and deliver miners with dust in them.
ASIC are purposefully throttled down so they can be made obsolete after a couple months.

You are cuckolding yourself to Chinese scammers. You like that?

>>11045527
no its the other way, ASIC manufacturers are not aligning themselves with decentralization and their hardware will get fucked once devs realize decentralization is worth it.

>> No.11045780

>>11045721
>ASIC manufacturers are not aligning themselves with decentralization and their hardware will get fucked once devs realize decentralization is worth it
Holy fuck I almost feel bad for you that you would hold such a stupid and misinformed opinion.
https://blog.sia.tech/the-state-of-cryptocurrency-mining-538004a37f9b?gi=77a72b9c1c95

>> No.11045810

>>11045780
>having to depend on siacoin devs
lmao
Did you know Bitmain secretly mined Monero for months, if not a full year and completely owned the network? 3 days after the Monero fork announcement they suddendly put up their new "revolutionary" miner up for sale for 13k and people bought it. It was making less than a $200 GPU by the time April 6th rolled around. They completely scammed everyone.
Why do you think they're not doing that with all coins?
They are in full control with almost every coin out there and it's very bad for the space.

Keep yourself cucked with Chinese ASIC manufacturers. Me and a lot of other GPU miners will not.

>> No.11046086

>>11029258
LOL BTCP KYS

>> No.11046238
File: 97 KB, 225x250, dero_homer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There are people fudding here who invested in scam ICOs