[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 102 KB, 258x333, ichoosetogotothemoon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11016819 No.11016819 [Reply] [Original]

I was going to start another holo thread, but then I thought; why? why should i give a shit about all the /biz/fags.
I want to help them not to sell but then I think; well, if you are gonna sell fucking fagot just do it. I don't even care just fucking do it fagot. I don't give a shit about /biz/ anymore fucking shit board full a pajeet and third world subhuman.
Look I am a holochad, I am good looking, I have a beautiful and wealthy family and I will continu living this way and I will give as much to my children as I receive from my parents and more since I am not a fucking retard and I will hold this coin till it makes me a multi-millionaire. Fuck you /biz/tards, fuck you. you do what the fuck you want. You sell your holo? I beg you to do so poor ass niggers. I need retards to work for me, I need your labour on my farm so I can sip some quality liquor with my friends and family before I dive in my swimming pool.
fuck you all fagots