[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 125x120, pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10992851 No.10992851 [Reply] [Original]

Brand new exchange called hibtc not to be confused with that garbage exchange hitbtc. At first I was skeptical of a new exchange but I did my research and saw it was not a Asian scam but an exchange listed out of Malta. They are using similar methods to grow business similar to FCOIN/CET etc I do not think it is sustainable but If you get in early you can make a ton of money the dividends are huge and the withdrawals are super fast. I have already tripled my money since entering about a week ago and I know it seems to be good to be true but I was able to make several large withdrawals no issues and lightening fast. Support actually answers messages its a nice and refreshing experience when the rest of the crypto world is getting killed. You get "HIBT" coins by either mining aka buying/selling the other coins listed or by just buying the HIBT coin itself. It pays dividends daily in all of the other currencies which is nice. If you use my Invitation link:r/https://hibtc.com/#/act/register?invite=1JyhFNjY44W we both get some nice perks when you are verified and we make trades. If you have additional questions or want proof of withdrawals and dividends then I will be happy to provide them. Right now you can make a small fortune even during this bear market.

>> No.10992888

kek missed out on the good dividend tokens? this one will ddie much sooner, low tier pajeet exchange

>> No.10992908

>>10992888
Well I have made 50k in 2 days so I would not saying im missing out exactly. Check who won day 1 competition for 13k.. I did

>> No.10993073

Checked it out expecting pure pajeet ness. Looks actually decent used your link so we both get some coins op good luck.

>> No.10993390

Rewards paid hourly?? Wow I should have done this earlier lol I made $50 bucks just scalping back and forth on the LTC /ustd side