[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 16 KB, 600x600, 096.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10913953 No.10913953 [Reply] [Original]

Any other wage slaves here hate Labor Day weekend, or any other 3 day weekend for that matter?

>live in South Florida
>not worth going to the beach because the traffic on the causeway is bumper to bumper, and the parking lots are war-zones
>even if you manage to find a parking spot, the beach is over crowded with Cubans blasting reggaeton every 10 feet

>wanted to take my kayak out into the bay
>every single person who owns a boat has formed a 10 mile long line outside the marina entrance
>still wouldn't feel safe on the water because the average boat owner here is a subhuman shitskin who boats with a BAC >.08

>want to go fishing at local park
>can't find parking, it's filled with spics hosting barbecues and, once again, blasting reggaeton every 10 feet

Fortunately I'm getting a new work schedule that gives me a weekday off in exchange for working sundays. There's literally no point in 3 day weekends if every outdoor leisure activity is a shitshow.

>> No.10914007

>>10913953

No because I'm not a retard who needs to go outside to have fun.

>> No.10914166

Imagine living in the UK and only having 2 months of hot and sunny weather and missing all of it due to wagecucking

>> No.10914399

>>10913953
sounds more like your problem is spics and shitskins, not labor day

>> No.10914419

>>10914399
Kek this. There are almost none of those in my country (Northern Europe).