[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 101 KB, 1280x720, preview.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10910945 No.10910945 [Reply] [Original]

I lurked /biz/ of a couple of days now, it's all about cryptos or some similar bullshit.

Where's the tips on how to sell better? Where's the sharing of Grant Cardone, Rock Thomas, GaryVee, Valuetainment, hell, does anybody here know that Martin Shkreli provides online seminars for fucking free?
Where's all that shit that matters?

Crypto shills should just fuck off to their own board, m00t chink should provide them with one.

Think of the power and influence that 4chan mustered many times before, what would happen if we truly began to use /biz/ for what it was intended?

Just sayin'.

>> No.10910947

So you're telling me this project has confirmed ties to the banking cartel, the cream of the crop of global legal firms and institutions as well as some of the biggest tech companies in the blockchain space focused on the soon to be mass adopted enterprise level smart contracts such as consensys, IBM, Intel and Digital Asset and that the solution to the oracle problem which it is aiming to solve is essentially the God protocol as described by the creator of the smart contract concept, ie one of the main pillars of the fourth industrial revolution and the backbone of the future blockchain infrastructure (10% of global GDP in less than 10 years) that will allow massive automation of post trade processing, thus saving all the biggest markets such as derivatives and insurance possibly trillions in saving, AND its the only project of its kind due to its decentralized nature and has the first mover advantage, but despite all these confirmed facts it's being largely ignored by the crypto community, although it has gone up from 120 to 60 ranking in a bear market with no marketing just in a couple of months, simply because a dozens of dedicated autistic neets down vote every possible clue about it on reddit because they're the only ones who realized this revolutionary project would basically replace all the lawyers with neet nodes where 1 link needs to be worth at least 5k usd in order to be sufficient collateral for the quadrillion derivatives market? Do you realize how delusional and insane that sounds? Personally I'm all in.

>> No.10910949

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>> No.10910955

>>10910945
You fat, cock sucking pieces of shit have no idea what you're talking about. This is a legit project, out of thousands of crypto projects this 1 and a handful of others actually look good and should take off 1 day with good reason. You honestly think that devs of a $32mil project are concerned with keeping some social media addicted, millennial morons up to date with the latest news from said projects? Because they are not. If you want to keep up to date, ask questions on the slack, follow the github, don't come to a Japanese anime board crying about lack of tweets.

You people think bin laden orchestrated 9/11, you think iraq had weapons of mass destruction, you think north korea and iran are threats to the west and you probably think we've been to the moon and that we live on a fluke ball spinning around the sun at thousands of miles an hour and that the moon is just a lump of rock there by chance that only appears to be the same size and travels similar routes to the sun, because it's exactly the right distance, by coincidence, and our ball earth tilting at exactly the right angle, by coincidence, rotating at exactly the right speed, by coincidence that they just "appear" the same size, travelling the similar routes and the same speed because COINCIDENCE - MUH BIG BANG ALL THE SCIENTISTS CAN'T BE WRONG.
WELL YES THEY CAN. BECAUSE THEY ARE. AND ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT CAN'T WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THE FACT THAT YOU, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR TEACHERS AT SCHOOL, REPORTERS ON THE NEWS AND ALL THE "TOP SCIENTISTS" HAVE BEEN LIED TO FROM FUCKING BIRTH. ABOUT EVERYTHING. INCLUDING THE VERY NATURE OF YOUR BEING AND THE VERY NATURE OF REALITY. IT'S ALL A FUCKING LIE.
CHAINLINK IS THE WAY OUT
GET IN OR GET FUCKED.

>> No.10910959

My thread is getting shilled. Yeah yeah, I get the irony.

>> No.10910981

>>10910959
Because its bullshit. Nobody wants to hear shit from gayvee cokehead. If anybody wanted this they'd be on jewtube watching pointless ramblings of faggots that are only boosting their businesses and giving you the well know shit repackaged 15 times.
Nobody gives out shit for free.

>> No.10911005

>>10910981
Used to be some pretty decent threads on here. Lots of people who had started a business or done real estate.
Used to be a guy with a cleaning/janitor company, too, who raked in cash doing nothing himself

>> No.10911006

>>10910981
Then why don't we pirate their shit and share it here? We have so many options, and we shit on them all

>> No.10911026
File: 219 KB, 718x434, ffe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10911006
Let me tell you why. And im not even anything else but a rookie.
Everyone who puts in at least some amount of work and figures even a little bit of something instantly perceives its value/worth and holds back from sharing it for free. This is it.
>>10911005
Thats a bit useful but then again if you're not actively participating in business or having ur own shit going on its pointless. If you're not putting it to work/if you're not practicing it its pointless.
By the looks of it very few people are doing anything this is why theres nothing going on. Low to no demand.
Don't get me wrong i don't want it to be this way just trying to give you the situation as it is, too many people going around talking shit but the reality is that in order for you to profit you'll have to supress the next guy to make sure he doesn't put his wiz and hands to work cuz hey if he's more talented and hungry he'll fuck you up and take ur bread.

>> No.10911067

>>10911026
Once I find a true gem, I also get an inkling to keep it to myself.. I get it, thanks bud. It's a damn shame, tho

>> No.10911083

>>10911067
Its how it is man its how it always was. Kinda like the story of Lazarus....

>> No.10911106

/biz/ is 97% complete retardation, which is a mix of ironic, entertaining shitposting and actual idiots/children sperging out. The other 3% have taught me something worthwhile from time to time. There's some gems here and there.

>> No.10911122

>>10910945
>Grant Cardone
You're really a faggot

>> No.10911143
File: 98 KB, 1026x918, Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 07.20.41.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10910945
>Grant Cardone, Rock Thomas, GaryVee, Valuetainment
is this bait? lmfao. listening to any of these "online motivators" is fucking retarded. brainlet tier

>> No.10911267

>>10910945
damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

>> No.10911367

>>10910945
I lurk as well. They still think crypto will work out. Autism cant invest.

>> No.10911638

we don't always get what we want. I want to slit that roastie cunts throat, it would me me happy for at least 30 seconds

>> No.10911650

>>10910945
all of 4chan is only a bunch of raging closet faggots, you didn't know?

>> No.10911675
File: 126 KB, 700x700, 1534739958264.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10910945
You know how I know your gay OP? You've only been here a few days and can't see past the meems yet. I been on here since 2013 and saw the rise and fall of cryptos but the real shit that you wont find is because you a fag. After getting a real job I found out all about starting a roth account and maxing it every year, setting aside for a 401K, signing up for a credit union and making high APY certificates.

I went from a 40K annual entry level position to leveraging a comfy 60K wage in A/C got job security and while I still live paycheck to paycheck I've learned to budget to save yuge amounts and still have the money and credit to indulge when I want (rarely).

If you stick it out and stop being a fag yourself you may learn a thing or two.

Here are some entry level tips, ghost /SMG/, keep your overhead low, get a discover card and only ever buy milk and gas with it paying it off before it's due over a year and enjoy having a credit score of 840 before new years.

in time you will channel your inner 30 year old boomer and make it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgUB2uyXK6c related you wont understand until you do. ironically the greatest maymays on this plane of existence.

>> No.10911691
File: 98 KB, 645x773, 1530877336938.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10911675
damn I just read my own post and its so fucking based compared to ops cringe.

Take the bogpill my fren and come boom with us.

>> No.10911749

>>10910945
>posts cleavage instead of a brapper
>still thinks he's going to make it
ISHYGDDT

>> No.10911805

>>10910945
>he doesn't know /biz/ IS the containment board
newfag plz go

>> No.10911848

>>10910945
fuck off wagecuck. I'm too fucking rich from trading to need to sell anyone anything. that makes you the gay one.