Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 261 KB, 1000x500, wyip1pqpdkg01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10733653 No.10733653 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

10,000$ EO4Y

>> No.10733734

I got JUSTed by these baguettes

>> No.10733788

This was my biggest bag that I sold at a loss of 70%. Fuck this absolute coin.

>> No.10733803

>>10733734
It must be time to buy

>> No.10733828

>>10733653
I belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeee

>> No.10733951
File: 3 KB, 230x240, 124344.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10733951

I MISSED THE FUCKING DIP TO 28 CENTS BECAUSE BANK TRANSACTIONS TAKE FUCKING FOREVER TO GO THROUGH
WHAT THE FUCK

>> No.10733985

>>10733951
It doesn't matter because this coin only ever goes down. Months of bleeding losses. It's a great coin to buy if you want to shrink your BTC stack. Stupid fucking coin.

>> No.10734010

>>10733985
Fucking retard. You probably bought it while it was mooning during the fucking bear market, and now you're wondering why your money is gone.

>> No.10734269

>>10734010
Fuck you. I bought 3btc at 33,000 satoshis because I thought it would continue mooning.

>> No.10734295

>>10734269
Lmfao. You're pretty stupid.

>> No.10734317

>>10734295

Yea well I'm also out 70%. whatever this coin will never go up again. it's a shitcoin. lmfao

>> No.10734362

>>10734317
Okay. You make great calls. See you at $20.

>> No.10734442

>>10734362
YOU'RE LITERALLY INSANE IF YOU THINK THIS COIN WILL HIT $20 HOLY SHIT. And I'M THE stupid one.

>> No.10734470

>>10734442
You bought RLC at 33k sats. You have proven yourself to be pretty fucking stupid.

>> No.10734947

>>10734442
14% less TOTAL supply than ETH's circulating supply and it can't reach 1.5% of ETH's ath? Are you seriously retarded?

>> No.10735256

>>10733788
LOL oh man you're a dumb shit

>> No.10735267

>>10733653
00,0000$ EO4Y

>> No.10735464

>>10734947
Why would you even bring ETH into this convorsation? Some coins have less than 10 ml circulating, what's your point? There's a coin that's literally just 1. how does RLC even compare to ETH? it doesn't. And the only reason that ETH went that high was because of the scam coin ICO frenzy. so your comment is irrelevant.

>> No.10735897

>>10735464
Agreed it's apples and oranges but if they're successful there's no reason it couldn't hit well over $20. There's a market for cheaper alternatives to AWS etc.

>> No.10735916

>>10735464
you sound really butthurt

>> No.10736684
File: 14 KB, 478x523, 1514618362933.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10736684

>>10735464
holy shit you actually are fucking retarded

>> No.10736917
File: 35 KB, 526x503, DTFTVpVVwAUMnQ0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10736917

>>10733788
guessing i bought your bags, a bit below 5000 sats. only looking to flip it though. thanks anon

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action