[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 103 KB, 1280x720, done.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10700593 No.10700593 [Reply] [Original]

I've had it with cryptos. I did get some gainz, but the years worth of anxiety was not worth it and now it seems the market will not have a bull any time soon.

I'll come back in a few years. In the meantime, come and join the outside world for a while, if you can leave your stations.

Goodbye biz.

>> No.10700609
File: 217 KB, 350x470, Garland_Briggs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10700593
There are powerful forces of evil in the world. It is some men's fate to confront great darkness. We each choose how to react. If the choice is fear, then we become vulnerable to darkness.

Crypto is how I must confront this darkness. I'd love to quit, but I need to keep going now.

>> No.10700623

>>10700593
Wow I'm thrilled about crypto. The endless applications that could be built in the future. We really just need LINK to provide a Oracle solution so we can finally build useful dApps using smart contracts.

You may have bought the shit, but I feel great with the tokens and coins that will have genuine use after all this speculation.

Give it 2 years anon, by the time you come back, you'll be just in time to get justed again. Buy now while it's shitty and fearful.