Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 134 KB, 740x989, 823FA44A-8C38-4430-894A-1CE68D92B35E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10687335 No.10687335 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>> No.10687356

Unironically this, why /biz/ hate this coin?

>> No.10687399
File: 39 KB, 746x463, Holo-Hosting-Price-and-Buying-Power.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10687399

>>10687356
because it's the painfull reminder that they were scammed into all those pointless shitcoins that promised something that anyone with even a passing idea of the technology knew was complete bullshit.
Because the team is normie friendly instead of the autistic snake oil salesmen they idolize.
because it's undeniable proof that they truly are the pathetic failures their moms boyfriend always said they were.
I mean, I get it, it hurts to have this fantasy they built of themselves get crushed by reality, but they need to move on and learn from their mistakes.

>> No.10687537
File: 83 KB, 546x738, feministcoin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10687537

Fuck off with this scam pajeet, just look at the feminist team it's a fucking joke. No way anyone with a brain will ever invest money in those retards

>> No.10687569
File: 1.17 MB, 1218x780, healing-coin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10687569

Don't forget they have Laureli Shimayo. She's their culture coordinater and also works as intuitive eye-reader and romantic matchmaker. Holofags will still come to defend this team kek.

>> No.10687588

>>10687356

I'm buying it. Most of the posts are people who don't understand that diversity hires are just a tax on startups these days.

>> No.10687595
File: 627 KB, 1080x1920, indiaholo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10687595

And because this isn't enough already, the community is full of sandniggers and pajeets who have been trying to pump and dump this shitcoin for months now. Seems a lot of /biz fags fell for it.

>> No.10687598

>>10687569
>>10687537
If you're old enough to remember apple in the 80s, you wouldn't care about this inconsequential shit. Arthur Brock is Steve Jobs, Eric Harris-Braun is Steve Wozniak.

>> No.10687609

Loads of young coders are involved in holo. What people dont get is holochain isnt really a business its a coordinated group of diverse talents. Ive seen tons of young guys in various hackathons etc.

>> No.10687612
File: 82 KB, 800x800, 1533839326819.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10687612

>>10687595
You have an ugly soul. That's what Laureli would intuitively read from your eyes.

>> No.10687632
File: 221 KB, 628x504, 6278392.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10687632

>>10687598
nope. both are like 50 and haven't done anything significant in their careers. they were small time programmers, from what their company websites tell. prove me wrong, they were never silicon valley VCs. You just fell for the pnd shills, pic related

>> No.10687642
File: 134 KB, 982x558, hackahak.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10687642

>>10687609
>young people at hackathons
yeah right, look at the talent kek. too me that looks more like a self-help meetup

>> No.10687673

>>10687632
>metacurrency
>ceptr
>holochain
This is what they have been working on the last 10 years. Plenty of talented people don't see success until later in life.

>> No.10687690

>>10687642
You post jabbering garbage in every holo thread, you're like the buttcoiner of holo

>> No.10687692

>>10687632
Woz was no one, Jobs wasn't either. Your argument is invalid.

>> No.10687693

they've already used up their marketing potential

>> No.10687710

>>10687642

Looks like potentially talented developers to me. Of course I've only met thousands of them.

>> No.10687730

>>10687335
Anyone got OPs pic without holochain logo in it?

>> No.10687754

All we know for a fact is the code is fucking outstanding. I dont care if a 70 year coded it or a 17 year old.

>> No.10687782

>>10687754
>All we know for a fact is the code is fucking outstanding.

>> No.10687837
File: 148 KB, 800x800, 1532348473920.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10687837

>>10687673
this were their hobbies anon, i am talking about professional achievements/career success.
>>10687782
check the archives goys, we had another thread about holo's code quality and in there you will see the code is everything but outstanding kek. learn to code and stop listening to paid shill reviews.

>> No.10687906

>>10687595
This fucking irritates me.

>> No.10687921

>>10687595
How many telegrams have you looked at? I've had to leave every single one after they reach a critical mass of idiocy

>> No.10688211
File: 723 KB, 1440x2459, allaholo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10688211

>>10687906
here is some more to irritate you, hope that helps
>>10687921
i looked at two of their official channels, both were infested with low iq retards and third-worlders, so i quickly left kek. but there are a lot more telegrams and discords run by literal pajeets

>> No.10688250

>>10688211
Haha...holy shit.

>> No.10688329

>>10688211
No racims sir please

>> No.10688391

>>10687399
>"normie friendly".. even normies will realize holo tried to scam them with those overpriced, glorified servers they call holoports.

Holocucks are really entertaining. So fucking hilarious to see them unironically defend a shitcoin that..

- has a crazy team full of lying leftist boomers and LBQT retards (they even have trannies on the team)
- has unlimited token supply + team holds 25% of the total ico token supply
- is not designed to moon after the mainnet launch, according to the developers (retarded tokenomics)
- has been pumped and dumped by discord pajeets since day one
- has zero anonymity and an insane KYC policy
- is basically useless. According to the dev team, HOT is not needed to run a dapp on Holochain. The dev team more or less created the ICO to get funding for platform development.
- openly states it's only semi-decentralized (with their foundation being a single point of failure)
- sold overpriced servers to scam normies that are to dumb to rent similar hardware for pennies elsewhere
- has many desperate bagholders who are constantly spreading rumors and fake information on /biz to get support for their sell orders. Don't fall for the low effort shills, most of it is easily debunked in seconds

>> No.10688469
File: 1.38 MB, 750x1334, 1EF157BC-BD00-4CEA-8E48-CAB2DBFB5FEC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10688469

>>10687335
>LMAO
0.00000000000000000001 USD forever

>> No.10688575

>>10688211
Are you new? Every coin Telegram is full of pajeets, they flood in numbers and there are no rakish-free projects

>> No.10688662
File: 628 KB, 1595x1020, 1533940994844.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10688662

>>10688575
dude stop coping. you should have seen their pump and dump discussions, i guarantee you this wasn't normal.

>> No.10688831

>>10688662
I have witnessed at least two blatant pump and dump attempts, the pajeet shills didn't even care to hide it kek

>> No.10688896

>>10688662
>8 posts by this ID

t. skamcoiner that bought at $25

>> No.10689186
File: 59 KB, 992x558, JUST.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10689186

>>10688896
stay on topic faggot, never held skycoin. if you want to get justed hodling the next REQ, go all in on HOT.

>> No.10689271

>>10689186
You a mudder fudder. Go away. We see you.

>> No.10689690

>>10689271
>go away
Did your shill attempt fail namefag or why are you retards trying to bury this tread?

>> No.10690326
File: 103 KB, 1053x671, 1514455149425.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10690326

>>10687632
fuckk, i never knew the pump and dump pajeet FUD was actually real REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.10690960
File: 2 KB, 125x85, 51561561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10690960

>>10690326
sorry to tell you it's a shitcoin fren, but better late than never

>> No.10691027

>>10690960
What makes someone so obsessed like this guy here?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action