Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 28 KB, 368x165, 8CBFAACC-95BD-4F05-97D9-97945FB9C30C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10650340 No.10650340 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Got money to blow and I want to put a privacy coin in my portfolio

Which of pic related is the better investment?

>> No.10650353

>>10650340
XMR - its less centralized.

>> No.10650380

>>10650340
No one knows about zcash it's a literal whocoin and will be left to die in the shitcoin purge

>> No.10650384

>privacy
>considering anything other than XMR
not gonna make it

>> No.10650400

IF privacy THAN only XMR

huge september networkupgrade with bulletproofs !!!!!!!!

#lovecryptohatecentralizedscams
#trustcode #notscamcoincompanies

>> No.10650436

Zcash is just btc with a dev tax. Monero is actually private

>> No.10650449

>>10650380
It really isn't tho..not saying buy it.

>> No.10650580
File: 25 KB, 388x388, 1518566288410.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10650580

Honestly, do your own research about Dero. You'll see nothing but FUD on /biz/ about it, since people are trying to lower the price more before it explodes.

>>10650400

Dero already has bulletproofs. Why don't you tell the community how Monero had secret mining on its network for over a year and has had multiple security issues it had to fix just in the past few months?

>> No.10650602

Edward Snowden said ZEC's privacy tech is legit. He doesn't fuck around.

>> No.10650604
File: 190 KB, 1036x919, 1533871340814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10650604

>>10650580
>Dero

>> No.10650618

>>10650602
>Edward Snowden said ZEC's privacy tech is legit.
This pretty much invalidates any other opinion Edward Snowden has since it outs him as a fucking idiot.

>> No.10650623

>>10650604
>no rebuttal of legitimate claim against Monero
>no counter-argument against Dero
>just post a pic of a bear and laugh at it

That's all you Monerocucks do nowadays.

>> No.10650630

this thread shows how much of a fucking idiots you fucking nerds are. Buy zcash

>> No.10650631

>>10650623
Alright go ahead and buy something with Dero. Show us proof.

>> No.10650645

>>10650631
>no rebuttal of legitimate claim against Monero
>no counter-argument against Dero
>put up a statement that doesn't even relate to anything already said

Keep trying Monerocuck.

>> No.10650648

>>10650602
Edward Snowden can't even code.

>> No.10650651

>>10650623
Your shitcoin has less than 1 btc volume. You're like lamden shills fudding eth or any other smart contract platform in the top 100.

>> No.10650658

>>10650651
>no rebuttal of legitimate claim against Monero
>no counter-argument against Dero
>whine about low volume on low volume exchanges

You don't yet Monerocuck?

>> No.10650663
File: 143 KB, 1121x543, 12312415415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10650663

XMR is unironically the only real privacy coin

>> No.10650668
File: 42 KB, 657x635, 1533376975169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10650668

>>10650645
What are you even talking about, retard? Secret mining? Lol. YOU have to show proof that this happened. It didn't, you sad bagholder.

>> No.10650680

>>10650668
https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/08/coinhive-malware-may-troy-mursch/

inb4 you don't even read the article and just continue to FUD Dero like the mindless Monerocuck you are

>> No.10650698

>>10650648
lmao do you even know who Edward Snowden is. XMR is a shitcoin which uses outdated technology. Zcash is supported by the fucking jews you fucking retard

>> No.10650729

The tech right now doesn't matter because both monero and zec are unusable and the plan is to adopt zkstarks. Therefore I would choose whatever is on gemini and maybe coinbase. And that's zcash.

>> No.10650734

>>10650668
Oh, and here's ANOTHER article:

https://www.finder.com.au/cryptocurrency-mining-insider-all-pow-coins-have-secret-asics

You faggot Monerocucks always flood into Dero threads about how "MUH ASICs" yet you fail to mention that ASICs were raping the Monero network for over a year prior:

"they had been mining on these secret ASICs since early 2017, and got almost a full year of secret mining in before discovery. The ROI on those secret ASICs was massive, and gave the group more than enough money to try again with other ASIC resistant coins"

Then whenever this is brought up, you ignore it and then continue to spew lies.

>>10650698

This. Dero's source code is fully viewable for anyone to see. Every person who can actually read it have all given it positive reviews. Dero is literally the first cryptocurrency ever to have a working BlockDAG. But NOOOO, I'm sure a coin with secret mining for over a year and multiple security breaches is the most SECURE crypto on the market today, delusional Monerocuck!

>> No.10650736

>>10650658
Keep coping shitcoiner.
You can't even sell your bags, how sad.

>> No.10650738

>>10650604

Dero has far superior tech than Zcash and Monero combined : better scaling, faster, doesn't require any trusted hardware.

>> No.10650745
File: 114 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20180811-171007.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10650745

>>10650680
Holy shit you fucking idiot, you really deserve toose your money on DERO.

EVERYONE KNOWS that there are botnets that mine Monero. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with that. By the way, you can use the same botnets to mine Dero because Dero uses the same CryptoNote protocol as Monero. There are dozens of CryptoNote coins that can be mined with coinhive you retard, Monero is just the most profitable one.

Have you tried mining Dero? Haven't you noticed that it uses the same mining software as Monero?

Pic related is your money fading away.

>> No.10650749
File: 1 KB, 200x200, zcoin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10650749

>Zcoin
>Mix your transactions with ALL the transactions after yours, not just with 4 like in XMR
>Still an option to do the transaction publicly
>MTP mining is the first true ASIC resistant algorithm.
>Get ~2% ROI per MONTH with a masternode for holding bags.
Do some research and it's not really a question.

>> No.10650785

>>10650749
Dead coin. If op wants a low marketcap coin, he should pick zencash which is backed by silbert and iohk.

>> No.10650791

>>10650736
>no rebuttal of legitimate claim against Monero
>no counter-argument against Dero
>keep coping

You're the only one coping to me.

>>10650745
>EVERYONE KNOWS that there are botnets that mine Monero. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with that.

And yet you faggots literally never shut up about how ASICs are mining on the Dero network. That's all you faggots flood Dero threads with nonstop nowadays with. The rest of us have moved on while it's just ASICS ASICS ASICS every single Dero thread ever.

>posts picture of coin value going down when nearly every single cypto right now is going down

>don't dispute any of Dero's technology
>just whine about coin price and other things that don't affect Dero's legitimacy

>> No.10650806

>>10650791
>0.7 btc volume
>shilled on biz every day
Sure. I don't really care.

>> No.10650808

>>10650785
Have fun with your mining attacks

>> No.10650851

>>10650808
Every pow coin is subject to 51 attacks. Don't really see your point.
Bch could be attacked by any miner with over 5% of bitcoin's hashrate.

>> No.10650860

>>10650806
>no rebuttal of legitimate claim against Monero
>no counter-argument against Dero
>gets maybe one thread on /biz/ per day, and that one thread is a faggot FUDDING it

Stay salty Monerocuck

>> No.10650869

>>10650860
Lel

>> No.10650870

>>10650851
Wrong. Dero has survived up to an 80% attack no problem.

>> No.10650916

>>10650851
Im just boasting that the MTP algorithm will change the game. The mining is memory intensive and most GPUs and CPU will have similar hashrates. This will bring true decentralization and safety to the network.
Zencash is a cool project, but I think it's trying to achieve too many things at the same time.

>> No.10650921

>>10650734
>they had been mining on these secret ASICs since early 2017
So what? They fixed it. Isn't Dero ASIC friendly?

>> No.10650936

>>10650916
No offense, but you do realize that ASICs will find a workaround the MTP algorithm within weeks if that coin has any possible value, right? This is the reason Dero gave up on its ASIC-resistant algorithm in the first place. Unless Zcoin plans on updating its algorithm every other week, it's not going to work.

>> No.10650939

>>10650791
Your bags must be heavy.
Did you know that Deros source code license prevents forking off the coin? This means Dero is completely centralized in Captains hands. If Captain decides to do something that 99.99% of the community disapproves of, the community cannot fork away, and their coins become worthless.
This is why open source (as in libre) is so important in crypto, and why releasing the source code was such a big deal. Dero people are the same people who bought Verge, they have no clue at all about blockchains or crypto in general.

Also, you complain that Monero was secretly mined by ASICs and then stopped it, while Dero can currently be secretly mined with ASICs?

>> No.10650949

>>10650916

No serious team gonna adopt algorithm that discard IoT system, that why ASIC-resistance is futile.

>> No.10650951

>>10650921
>all those people had over 51% of the hashrate of the Monero network for over a year
>So what?

The state of Monerocucks.

>> No.10650991 [DELETED] 

>>10650939
>Did you know that Deros source code license prevents forking off the coin?

Okay? And this has stopped other crypto projects how exactly?

>If Captain decides to do something that 99.99% of the community disapproves of, the community cannot fork away, and their coins become worthless.

Yes, because he's going to spend a year's worth of time rewriting a Monero fork into GO, adding bulletproofs, adding a BlockDAG, adding a GUI wallet, adding a VM, adding smart contracts, and putting up with 9 months of FUD from Monerocucks to just say "nah I'm done bruh :^)" and dump the project.

Great use of his time there.

>they have no clue at all about blockchains or crypto in general.

Do you even know what a BlockDAG is? Do you have any idea how a BlockDAG completely removes the double-spend immunity? Do you have any idea how 51% attacks are basically impossible thanks to the BlockDAG structure?

Why don't you all give us a crash course on how a Blockchain is so much more superior to a BlockDAG since you're so much more technically literate than I am.

>> No.10651004

>>10650939
>Did you know that Deros source code license prevents forking off the coin?

Okay? And this has stopped other crypto projects how exactly?

>If Captain decides to do something that 99.99% of the community disapproves of, the community cannot fork away, and their coins become worthless.

Yes, because he's going to spend a year's worth of time rewriting a Monero fork into GO, adding bulletproofs, adding a BlockDAG, adding a GUI wallet, adding a VM, adding smart contracts, and putting up with 9 months of FUD from Monerocucks to just say "nah I'm done bruh :^)" and dump the project.

Great use of his time there.

>they have no clue at all about blockchains or crypto in general.

Do you even know what a BlockDAG is? Do you have any idea how a BlockDAG completely removes double spends? Do you have any idea how 51% attacks are basically impossible thanks to the BlockDAG structure?

Why don't you all give us a crash course on how a Blockchain is so much more superior to a BlockDAG since you're so much more technically literate than I am.

>> No.10651011

>>10650353
This is true, but that doesn't mean it'll be good for price since many might not give a flying fuck as long as it's private enough.

>>10650380
False; Gemini, one of few US regulated crypto exchanges, has only 3 coins listed: BTC, ETH, ZEC. Coinbase is also considering it.

>>10650580
Fuck off


Listen, OP, the fact is that ZCash is going to recieve some large institutional investment that Monero wont, and the other anons on here are overestimating how much the market will eventually care about the tiny bit of extra purity that Monero brings. You can make provably private transactions in ZCash and that's enough for most.

>> No.10651016

>>10650936
>>10650949
It doesn't habe update every week. The algorithm just uses so much memory that creating ASICs for it wouldn't make sense financially, it's just too expensive.
It's in testnet right now.

>> No.10651026

>>10650991
As I said, you have no clue why blockchain was even invented.
It is supposed to be trustless, and to be trustless it needs to be decentralized. Because of the license issue, Dero is 100% centralized in Captains hands, and you have to 100% trust him.
Dero is a private crypto. If Dero gets big, all the NSA needs to do to destroy Dero is to pay Captain to implement a backdoor or something similar. He can even do it completely public, the community cant do anything about it.

This is a fundamental flaw of Dero.

>> No.10651030

>>10651011
>no rebuttal of legitimate claim against Monero
>no counter-argument against Dero
>just use an expletive thinking it makes you sound mature

>> No.10651035

>>10650939

Decentralization is about preventing power centralization like government or banks, not by the devs.

Dero doesn't use satoshi consensus, you can't vote by forks, because the main chain can't even soft fork.

Dero has been built with satoshi's vision in mind, though.

>> No.10651053

>>10650340
short term: zec until coinbase pump
long term xmr is the only real privacy coin.

>> No.10651090

>>10651035
You don't understand. Captain holds all the power and the community cant do anything about it. When ETH decided to reverse the DAO hack, the people who didnt like it forked off ETC. If Captain decides to implement a 50% miner dev-fee and 99% of the community doesnt like it, tough luck, your coins just got worthless, cant fork.

>> No.10651102

>>10651030
>Dero
Again, fuck off

>> No.10651111

>>10651090
Again, I ask you why would someone destroy his own creation? Why would someone spend 10+ months creating all of this just to destroy it in a few minutes? This isn't some copy of Monero code, either. It's literally the first crypto EVER, see EVER, to have a functioning BlockDAG. Do you have any idea what a BlockDAG even is?

>> No.10651123

>>10651102
>no rebuttal of legitimate claim against Monero
>no counter-argument against Dero
>just use an expletive thinking it makes you sound mature

>> No.10651165

>>10651111
No one is talking about destroying their own creation. I just gave you exaggerated examples. Do you think Bitcoin Core thought they would "destroy their creation" when they decided to not increase the blocksize? No, they thought it was the best decision for their coin. But clearly, a lot of people thought that was a horrible idea and wanted to increase the blocksize, so they created BCH. This is a fundamental property of a cryptocurrency, that you can fork it. It is absolutely needed for trustlessness and decentralization.
Another example is Monero itself, which was created as a fork off the original cryptonote coin. If cryptonote was released under a restricting license like Dero, Monero and all the other CryptoNote coins, and Dero itself, would not exist today.

If you seriously think it is not a big deal, then you cant be helped.

>> No.10651289

>>10651165
I'm done arguing with you. If you want to continue this argument, actually go to Dero's discord yourself and let the devs actually put you in your place. I'm done correcting your lies over and over again, okay? I'm just done.

Be a man, go to their Discord, and see why you are 100% wrong in all of your lies. Otherwise, just continue FUDDING Dero on /biz/ every day, /biz/ is literally not going to make a single % of a choice in the matter when this thing takes off.

>> No.10651346

>>10651289
>no rebuttal of legitimate claim against Dero
>no counter-argument
>claims he has refuted lies while he didnt do so once
>probably realized i got a valid argument here and is at the end of his knowledge

You should still think about what I said in private, you dont need to reply. Just think if you really want to invest in such a flawed coin and continue to shill it.

>> No.10651378

>>10651346

https://discordapp com/invite/pWeJHXW

This is my last post in this thread. I'm done arguing in loops with you about the same questions that have been answered hundreds of times. Respond to this post, get your last word in, and move on, or go to the Discord and continue so you can be corrected of your false info.

>> No.10651401

>>10650340
50/50 Xmr/Zec

>> No.10651719

>>10650580
>Dero already has bulletproofs
PERFECT. Implementing techs that wasn't full audited yet. Very nice joke, anon.

>> No.10651903

>>10651719

Easy when you are a Crypto Researcher internationally known for your work and you are the chairman of most prestigious Bitcoin conference.

>> No.10651926
File: 2 KB, 125x123, 1517034115220s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10651926

>>10651903
>that level of delusion
kek

>> No.10652246

>>10650340
Neither can compare to DERO

>> No.10652269

>>10651719
Captain qualifies as an auditor himself, he is head and shoulders above many of them

>> No.10652273

>>10652246
>Dero
The pajeets are everywhere today.

>> No.10652345

dero = shitty biz bagholder coin similar to link in its irrelevance
Monero = only coin guaranteed to moon other than Bitcoin. Monero is the last guaranteed mega moon. It’s still too hard to use

>> No.10652438

Zec $304k april

>> No.10652576

>>10650340
They're both good.
Zcash is still recovering from a 51% attack iirc, so monero is a better choice rn.

>> No.10652809

>>10652269
>doesn't waiting or caring about the independent external audits
>trusting in just a single internal audit
>"Okay, it's safe"
LMAO

>> No.10652832

>>10652809
That's the level of the team and the project.

>> No.10652902
File: 296 KB, 1069x1063, MoneroBabe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10652902

>>10651011

Exactly 1 Year Ago:

> ZCash - $230
> Monero - $49

Today:

> ZCash - $158
> Monero - $93

Also enjoy the fact that ZCash still is going to inflate 4 X times it's current supply and keep being a shitty investment while Monero only has a couple of million left in supply to mine before tail emission. The fucking inflation, rewards to the founders, dev etc, almost ensures ZCash will keep losing value unless there is a major bull market like 2017.

ZCash has been a shitty investment despite being pushed Silbert into exchanges and into the Grayscale Investment Trust ETP, etc. If you want to keep being stupid and keep losing money, keep buying ZCash.

Monero is actually accepted in a lot of DNMs whereas nobody uses ZCash.

>> No.10652934

>>10651011
>False; Gemini, one of few US regulated crypto exchanges, has only 3 coins listed: BTC, ETH, ZEC
>A literal who exchange has literal whocoins
You got me

>> No.10652945
File: 13 KB, 323x156, images(6).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10652945

>>10650340

>> No.10653266
File: 100 KB, 557x558, twWKs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10653266

>>10650340

>> No.10653280
File: 169 KB, 1429x969, 1506484717282.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10653280

>>10650340
This this the founder and CEO of the zcash electric coin company.

>> No.10653292
File: 163 KB, 1502x636, 493be7267e6dec458ff0fcf7845bc1de18929658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10653292

>>10650340
Obviously bitcoin is unusable as money though.

>> No.10653304
File: 26 KB, 640x494, FdkiVpc_d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10653304

>>10650340
There's only one good option.

>> No.10653316
File: 32 KB, 640x367, SietBhv_d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10653316

>>10652945
Less blurry

>> No.10653320

>>10653304
based

>> No.10653572

>>10653304
kek, saved

>> No.10653596

really cringeworthy seeing how many people here desperately trying to shill anything other than monero as a privacy coin.

even monero isn't perfect, not even close, but trying to convince anybody that anything is better, utter cringe.

>> No.10653644

>>10652345
Masari is trying to fix this

>> No.10653732

>>10650936
ASIC's will exist for MTP, but they will only be slightly better than GPU's. ASIC's have been out on ZCash and Ethereum for months and they are still profitable to mine with GPU's. ZCoin will slowly get taken over by miners but because of MTP the process will take years.

>> No.10653778
File: 50 KB, 622x434, ZCoin44.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10653778

>>10653266
Peter Todd knows ZCoin is superior, don't wait before the masses figure it out. Oh and did you know ZCash transactions take around 7 to generate, ZCoin transactions take about a millisecond to generate. The Zerocoin protocol is simply superior to the Zerocash protocol.

>> No.10653782

>>10650340
gemini carries zcash
coinbase is listing zcash
you should buy zcash

monero is a meme

>> No.10653830

The fact that there are still comparisons being made between some random "privacy" shitcoin and Monero shows how uneducated people are in this space.

>> No.10653877
File: 22 KB, 348x454, PfKevRW_d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10653877

>>10653778
Monero is the only coin with a chance of making it that has organic supporters.

No one but a few silicon valley fags and Mossad will push Zcash because every average person supports the forks without the Jew mining tax. But the forks will never make it. It's like thinking Masari will overtake Monero. Zero chance.

Get on team Monero if you want to make it.

>> No.10653901

>>10653782
coinbase custody is exploring adding XMR storage, that's a step forward. zcash still isn't a guaranteed coinbase listing either

>> No.10653910

>>10653901
if gemini has zcash, coinbase will too.

>> No.10653947

>>10653877
This exactly.

>> No.10653960

>>10653877
Monero is a fork... there is a long road before adoption.

>> No.10653980

Literally only Monero.

They are even improving up zk-snarks to make it more trustless and then working to add it as well for extra privacy

Zcash doesn't even use Z-addresses by default

>> No.10654064

>>10650340
Unironically Bitcoin Private.

>> No.10654081

>>10653960
It was the first cryptonote coin to have any real network effect. The z forks have had enough time to show they haven't done enough to be bigger than zcash.

>> No.10654105
File: 34 KB, 629x626, 1504839269828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10654105

>>10654064

>> No.10654137

>>10653782

Zcash is fucking garbage. Just look at the emission curve coupled with the obscene "founder's reward", an absolute fucking joke.

>> No.10654149

>>10654137
yeah monero is real efficient too checking every fucking block

>> No.10654150

>>10650580
Please tell me more sir.

>> No.10654166

>>10652345

The gui wallet has improved by leaps and bounds in 2018. Finally able to use with my ledger nano too,which is great

>> No.10654179

>>10654064
nothing with "bitcoin" in it's name that isn't BTC will ever see any adoption, usage, or non-speculator investment. don't embarrass yourself.

>> No.10654206

>>10654150
dyor

>> No.10654211

>>10654206
Just didn't buy 100k.

>> No.10654240

>>10654211
>spending $100,000 on a coin you know nothing about

It would take a castle of text to explain Dero. What points are you most interested about?

>> No.10654252

>>10654240
In what way is it superior to other privacy oriented coins. Try and use monosyllabic words, I'm American.

>> No.10654272

>>10650580
I used to shit on this hardcore till I looked at the sourcecode the other day. Its pretty different from monero at this point. Maybe they forked off from an earlier version or something?

All I can say its it seems to be its own thing at this point. Im still skeptical its worth anything.

>> No.10654321

>>10654272
Thecentrilized nature of it is too big of a turn off for me to invest. Being able to fork a coin is part of what protects investors and the community. Captain has taken that away and everyone involved is along for the ride

>> No.10654351

>>10654240

I'm curious about it as well. How about a non technical, short, short version of why it's superior to other privacy coins. I have an open mind, lay down some trufax on me!

>> No.10654355

>>10654149
I hate this so much. I wish they could fix it somehow. Downloading the entire chain takes forever, takes a huge amount of space, and is terribly inconvenient. You could never have a full monero wallet on a phone for instance.

>> No.10654357

>>10654321
Which one is centralized? Monero or Dero? How much is it centralized? Of course with monero there's no way to know how centralized since wallet contents are secret I believe.

>> No.10654366

>>10650340
I like low cap with good communities.

ZOIN NIX AERMX

Underdogs for sure, but huge potential upsides.

>> No.10654369

>>10654321
How is it centralized? Just download the source code and fork it if you want.

>> No.10654375

>>10654357
man you dont even know how blockchain works do you. That sentence made no sense at all.

>> No.10654386

>>10654366
LUX too, private smart contracts.

>> No.10654395

>>10654355

Couldn't you set up a node on your computer at home and use it as a remote node on your phone? I also think when kovri is implemented it might make remote nodes safer in general

>> No.10654417

>>10654369
Read the license. It’s not free use.

>> No.10654434

>>10654375
I admit I'm a brainlet. Trying to see which side of the shill wars I want to stand on.

>> No.10654453

Fucking hell these dero pajeets always shit up any Monero thread. And they shit up the boards with their own shit threads in which they beg for attention from Monero holders. >>10627765

>> No.10654454

>>10654434
I’m not talking about who owns how many coins. But who controls the direction the coin will go in. Dero is set up so that whatever captain,the dev, goes. There is no democracy. If he wants to change the code in an unpopular way, everyone who owns Dero is fucked. They can’t fork the code at least legally. And an illegal fork is likely to fail.

>> No.10654459

>>10654434
Link/bitbean to the moon.

>> No.10654467

>>10654369

Open Source doesn't mean free software, Open Software is only to prove the code doesn't contain anything malicious inside.

>> No.10654468

>>10654454
Ok thanks for explain. Basically just as centralized as Bitcoin then...minus the censorship.

>> No.10654481

>>10654468
Way more. It’s controlled by 1 person who is unknown. At least we know who jihan is.

>> No.10654498

>>10654481

Yeah like it was with Satoshi ? What happen to BTC if Satoshhi make his comeback suddenly ?

>> No.10654503

>>10654481
I was talking about Bitcoin core devs. Centralized decision making guided by blockstream LLC. Further enforced by censorship on online forums.

Forking away from them seems to have led to endless character attacks on the forked chain supporters.

>> No.10654530

>>10654252
>>10654351
Here are some basic bulletpoints:

- 2nd layer solutions are fine for non-privacy coins. However, for privacy coins, the less layers your blockchain has, the more secure it is, because it allows less opportunities for an attack. Dero has all of its features on a single blockchain.
- Dero is the first crypto to implement complete SSL in the P2P layer
- Dero is literally the first crypto in history to have a 100% completely working BlockDAG. This eliminates double spends, 51% attacks, and increases security even more.

>> No.10654537

>>10654498
Miners aren’t forced to mine any chnages he would make. Also they could fork to either a new chain or start over. Both of which have happened because the code is free use

>> No.10654538

>>10654481
He's not so much an "unknown" if you do a few hours of research. There are literally only two BlockDAG videos on the entirety of YouTube. It's not the guy in the video, but if you do research about who that guy is connected to, you'll start to see the bigger picture.

>> No.10654568

>>10654395
Thats the exact opposite of making things more convenient. Otherwise yes you could.

>> No.10654569

>>10654538
So it’s 1 semi anon dude. Great. That’s way better. The main problem is the license situation.

>> No.10654602

>>10654569
>>10654538
How can an anonymous person copyright anything? Who do the accreditation go to? How would they fill out legal paperwork?

>> No.10654604

>>10654569
No, the main problem is the low volume exchanges and lack of marketing. Literal scams can reach a billion marketcap if they time it with a market uprising with a surge of marketing.

>> No.10654627

>>10654602
It’s not so much that. But imagine this situation. Dero starts to take off. Cap does something some people don’t like. They decide fuck it, well make our own coin. They fork the code and do all the things they need to make a block explorer, website, wallet, miners etc. now they wann get on an exchange. They are gonna be limited to shit exchanges forever because no decent exchange will list them. They are in violation of some random Chinamens code. It’s not worth it for them. So the fork is essentially dead

>> No.10654932

>>10654538

They are many hints that point to DAGlabs, look like Dero team is related to the team behind BlockDAG paradigm.

BTW find an interesting post from Satoshi original Vision : 10 sec or less block time confirmation. (Dero is 9 sec avg)

>> No.10654946

>>10654932
forget the sauce :
> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423.msg3819#msg3819

>> No.10654983
File: 448 KB, 629x454, b0f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10654983

>>10654453
>when pajeet finds a Monero thread

>> No.10655341

>>10654386
> He didn't read the white paper.
LUX isn't private at all, only node use by institutional (government and banks) will use a second layer private blockchain. Normal user could have access to this network through special gateway, though. Transaction will be private between normal peers but any Institutional who own this special node gonna have access to any transaction going through in clear.

>> No.10655346

I'd say it boils down to how you feel about Asics

Xmr is dedicated to forking and bricking the Asics while zec is less hostile

Personally I prefer zec since I think forking away from Asics is a retarded non-solution to a problem that doesn't exist

>> No.10655797

>>10655346
But ASICs make the GPU miners feel inadequate, so of course they spam every ASIC-friendly thread up nonstop.

>> No.10656210

fuck this fucking thread

>> No.10656256
File: 9 KB, 250x250, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10656256

>>10656210
Sorry your thread got derailed by superior technology. ;^)

>> No.10657065

>>10650353
This

Also look up, Zen Cash.

>> No.10657856

>>10650749
>>Still an option to do the transaction publicly
that's a disadvantage in term of privacy

>> No.10657965

What are the richlist estimates for these coins? That's going to be the #1 topic of 2019. You could have the best coin but smart investors will never agree to another parry always having the option to flash crash the price with their 1% or higher holding of the total supply. In other words if a coin can make a Bart it's obviously DOA as a "money of the future".

>> No.10657988

*party

>> No.10658402

>>10650791
Opinion piece with no citation that assumes asics are everywhere. It then talks about a flexible application specific integrated circuit... do you even electronic design? FPGAs could keep up but will be far and away less powerful due to their flexible nature.

>> No.10658491

>>10656256
>superior
KEK

>> No.10658582
File: 24 KB, 800x450, monero_cryptocurrency_1518527179837.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10658582

Right now Monero.

Long term maybe Zcash (once the inflation stabilizes)

Zcash will have 600% inflation over the next 6 years (XMR will have 20%) ZEC's tech is better especially in the future case of quantum computing, but right now both are sufficient in their functionality (XMR much easier to use)

Long term Zcash could replace the need for off-shore hiding of wealth but until its inflation stabilizes I won't touch it (in terms of investing)

>> No.10659657

>>10650618
Sniwden like oswald, commie scum, dies in the end

>> No.10659858

>>10650851
51 attack literally means you need 51% of the hashrate you fucking brainlets >>10650870

>> No.10660841

>>10650580
see: >>10651719

also, dero is objectively premined, no thanks

>> No.10660858
File: 207 KB, 1095x827, zcash_is_planned_opposition.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10660858

>>10652902
>Monero is actually accepted in a lot of DNMs whereas nobody uses ZCash.
exactly, see:

>> No.10660945

>>10651011
>Listen, OP, the fact is that ZCash is going to recieve some large institutional investment that Monero wont, and the other anons on here are overestimating how much the market will eventually care about the tiny bit of extra purity that Monero brings. You can make provably private transactions in ZCash and that's enough for most.
since when do institutions invest in tech that nobody uses and a pathetically small, tech-illiterate community?
oh right, they don't do that.

>> No.10660990

>>10651289

and get an insta ban kek

dero is a fucking joke.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action