[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 337 KB, 719x386, hcbckIII.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10566789 No.10566789 [Reply] [Original]

the ones who sell in panic or in frustration will be the needed emotional sacrifices we will need. it's not the jerking off to some sigil whateva. we need to FUD as hard as possible so we have real sacrifices. those who did hold for a long while and sell will be broken people after chainlink skyrockets. that's the dark side of the cryptocurrency sacrifical system of worship.

>> No.10566809
File: 266 KB, 1426x921, 1533477595021.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>we have this great project and made it open source so anyone could chip in and help with it, we are hoping to build a community of devs around it
>lets fud xDDDDD I need my stinkies low so i can buy cheap so whales can pump and dump it as they wish xDDDD
>test net released ?
>lets fud xDDDDD I need my stinkies low so i can buy cheap so whales can pump and dump it as they wish xDDDD
>accord confirmed partership
>new website
>institutions are slowly accumulating
>marketing starts
>mainnet released
>network works
>uhh it never mooned and never got off the ground
>well at least le le leddit didnt get it and few whales got rich xDdddDddDDDDD

>> No.10566827

I shill and fud link equally. The point is to keep your attention focused on link, while you forget about all the other altcoins. Withholding attention is the key.