[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 97 KB, 640x626, IMG_0863.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10556903 No.10556903 [Reply] [Original]

I get severe depression on my weekends or anytime I'm not working and making money. I just lay down and browse biz all day and night fantasizing about link, without the energy to do anything. I'm paralyzed, I don't have the energy to prepare food, clean, shower or even watch a movie or play games. I'm just constantly thinking about how trapped I am in life. Literally no way to attain any of my goals without Link. I will never afford a home, will never afford to raise a family. My wife is literally my caregiver, doing just about all cooking and cleaning. Soon she will have a child and won't be able to care for me. I am a high school drop out with a learning disorder and ADD. The chances of increasing my salary is just working harder but never enough to support a family. Does anyone have any mental excercises to help me stop my LINK paralysis and fantasies? Lately I'm so depressed I can't even find the energy to login to Binance to buy more Link.

>> No.10556907

>>10556903
Get off this board.

>> No.10556921

>>10556907
This. Take a break marine.

>> No.10556930

I had never heard of Cornell university before coming here, if that Juels guy couldn't get into Yale or Harvard it's proof he wasn't good enough. Evan Cheng left for Facebook, quite obvious he didn't believe in the project or he would have stayed. If smart contracts were so promising then why would whoever previously owned the smartcontract.com domain name, supposedly Nick Szabo whose original project bitgold failed against bitcoin, sell it off so easily? Blythe Masters says smart contracts are the future? She also created the credit default swap and it is literally the main reason for the financial crisis we're in, that's why JP Morgan fired her and she can't work with banks anymore so she's going into blockchain as a last resort. Adelyn Zhou's book only has fake reviews and hasn't even updated her resume. SWIFT hasn't even invited the team at SIBOS 2018, that should tell you everything you need to know about their so-called 'partnership'. Vitalik himself compared the project to a fucking Toyota. Building a trustless network instead of trustFUL. Assblaster was larping, it was exposed when the company he claimed was British was actually American. The top 2 law firms haven't even bothered joining the Accord Project, and the Project said it wasn't an actual partnership and anybody could replace them. The entire Salesforce connection comes from Benioff describing a random encounter he had with a crypto guy at his hotel in Davos, Sergey was never in Davos. The website had typos in every sentence, typos even a 10 year old wouldn't make. They haven't even started work on the reputation system. Tom Gonser funded SHOP (shopin), a literal pajeet coin. All the big players you see mentioned in link threads are all working on their centralized solutions. The list goes on and on. Don't fall for this scam coin, if you don't believe me then do your own research.

>> No.10556944

Thst's literally 90% of crypto holders and the reason most alts will go to zero.

>> No.10556964

realize link is nothing special, it will most likely go to zero long term, along with almost every other ICO, and that the real money to be made in crypto has already been made, and that we're in the mid to tail end of speculative growth.

forget about it and move on, you dont even have to sell it if you dont want to, just reconcile yourself with the fact that you were suckered into buying a funding token by shills on 4chan, and your priority should be not letting that happen again

>> No.10557075

>>10556964
I'd be delighted though if it went down in price. I'd buy more if it went to 5 cents.

>> No.10557138

Get off the Internet, take some yoga.

>> No.10557151
File: 457 KB, 1316x887, 1533391969277.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10557075

>> No.10557177

Threads like this are the most powerful FUD for LINK there is. I'm done, selling my stack at $0.3.

>> No.10557279

>>10556903
the real depression will set in when link fails and you realize you already missed the get rich quick opportunity of the century last year and will have to wagecuck forever

>> No.10558113

>>10556903
I'm in a similar situation anon. Holding Link for almost a year has finally led me to accept that I am, and always will be, a loser.
However, you unironically have a comfy life ahead of you. Since you accept that your dreams are unattainable without an external miracle, you don't have to be pressured to attain anything or 'change' your situation; you already know it's doomed to fail.

>> No.10558152

You think this is bad? just wait to see how bitter you'll be EOY and this shit is sub 10 cents

>> No.10558223
File: 1.19 MB, 1490x875, 1562616261q.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

selling before the golden bull run

>> No.10558230

Haha, Thanks panic sellers! I'm not interested in the price desu. I'm just here for the tech.
But I hope the price stays down because that means there is more time to accumulate.
With the mainnet imminent (VERY SOON) this price drop is actually bullish.
The fundamentals haven't changed. By this time next year (SEE YOU SOON!) their partnerships will pay off. Just believe in the partnerships.
It doesn't matter what the price is. Everything is being manipulated, and the whole market is down (not just us).
Ignore all of this paid fudster crap. They're just trying to get in cheaper.

>> No.10558476
File: 107 KB, 500x637, 1502525568214.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10556903
Look into mindfulness meditation, anon. A litany of benefits from it including reduced cortisol (which means more testosterone) and increased motivation. Try nofap too if you aren't already, lift weights and eat lots of leafy greens.