[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 55 KB, 1000x595, Blank+_ea3894032bd0f781a74a803510a7eeee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10540429 No.10540429 [Reply] [Original]

Guys, im a seller on fiverr and i am pissed. So im telling you this little trick. I had a pajeet buyer, who contacted someone else minutes before i delivered my work. The buyer can simply not accept your delivery. Even if its 100% correct. i contacted the support, they said they can't force him to accept. As long as you make the lowest effort to make it not look like you are scamming "i dont like it" "could you change this" you can essentially hold the seller hostage until he either gives up, is seeing that its not worth it because you are to much work (ask for modifications every time) or simply doesnt want a bad review. Support LITERALLY cant do anything about it. So go for it, order a 50$ gig and say you are not happy, boom you got someone to work for free.

>> No.10540505

>>10540429
fiverr looks like a piece of shit. i want to use it but like 80% of the sellers in the web dev section are pajeets from bangladesh with a comment section full of obviously paid for shit like "The work great!!!!! Must work with the Sharon any Day!!"

now im pretty convinced

>> No.10540578

>>10540505
the thing is, i as a seller, have these reviews aswell.

im looking at them and think exactly that, if i didnt know better i would think that they are botted.

fiverr - even though it makes me money - made me hate pajeets to a level that you cant even imagine

>> No.10540692

>>10540578
how often does this shit happen to you?
moar stories

>> No.10540969

>>10540692
it only happend once. But that still tilted me.
everything from fiverr is pure horror

if buyer is not a pajeet, hes 90% chance insanely stupid
if buyer is a pajeet hes insanely stupid anyway
I had one guy, that wanted me to make a eth token. Then asked me where he can turn it in for eth now. He basically thought he can now exchange the worthless 1 000 000 tokens i made for him, for eth. then he got mad when i told him it doesnt work like that.

god i just want india to be nuked

"sir sir sir i love you so much sir thanks"
Fiverr is FROM Pajeets
FOR Pajeets