[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 637x921, 349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10491898 No.10491898 [Reply] [Original]

WHAT THE FUCK I BOUGHT BLUE CHIP ALTS
>ETH
>XLM
>BAT
TELL ME HOW THE FUCK THESE ARE NOT BLUE CHIP AND THEY ARE FUCKIN BLEEDING SATS TO THIS BULLSHIT FUCKED UP SHIT I GET WHY THE SHITCOINS BLEED BUT THESE ARE FUKING BLUE CHIP FOR FUCKS SAKE BAT AND XLM ARE DOWN FROM THE COINBASE ANNOUNCEMENT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE THEY SHOULD BE GOING UP WITH BITCOINS TO GET SLAUGHTERD LIKE THIS IS SUCH FUCKING SHIT FUCKED UP FUCK SHIT FUCK THIS I FUCKING CHOSE THSE COINS BECAUE THEY WERE AND ARE GOOD CHOICES THEY HAVE THE FUCKING REASONS TO GO UP AND THEY BLEED EVERY FUCKING TIME WHAT THE FUCK FUCKERS FUCK THIS I FUCKING CHOSE THESE FOR A GOOD REASON AND I AM GETTING FUCKING DESROYED FUCK THIS BULLSHIT FUCKED UP BULLSHIT PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING FUCKERS

>> No.10491910

>>10491898
BTC is the only bluechip and its about to get a fucking ETF vote in two or so weeks. Why would you hold anything else when everyone is waiting to see what BTC does?

>> No.10491914

>he doesn't know about the signal

>> No.10491925
File: 8 KB, 251x190, 1402426762032.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10491898

>larping this hard

>> No.10491936

>>10491910
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK FUCKING BRIANLET HOLY FUCKING HSIT ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME WITH THAT SHIT YOU FUCK YOU BRAINLET HOW IS ETH SHIT FIRST OF ALL ITS THE FUCKING NUMBER 2 COIN AND IT HAS GONE DOWN IN FUCKING DOLLARS NOT JUST SATS THATS SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT AND HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT SHIT ABOUT XLM AND BAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT THEY GOT A FUCKING COINBASE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FUCKS SAKE AND THEY STILL GO DOWN YOU KNOW THAT IS FUCKED UP TELL ME WHY THE FUCK XLM AND BAT SHOULD BE BEHAVING LIKE OTHER ALTS THEY SHOULD NOT THEY SHOULD BE DOING MUCH BETTER BECAUSE THEY MIGHT GO ON CONIBASE YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD

>> No.10491947
File: 149 KB, 900x599, 1511680078999.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10491898
Btc is the best

>> No.10491950

>>10491925
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE THIS IS NOT A LARP I HAVE LOST SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY TO THIS SHIT I AM FUCKING FURIOUS RIGHT NOW SO SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITBAG

>> No.10491975
File: 236 KB, 716x516, 1532139506706.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10491898
This, too, is my hell. 80% in alts, because I apparently hate myself and hate money.

50% BTC dominance EOW. I know it's coming and I'm still so stubborn I refuse to exit my blue chips. Go ahead and siphon off my fucking money you fucking retarded pump hunting moonboi jumpy faggot pieces of shit. Who even cares. Fuck 'em all.

>> No.10491984

>>10491936
>Thinks Coinbase matters compared to the BTC ETF

If BTC gets an ETF it is going back to 20K and beyond within a month or less and totally devastate alts.

If it doesn't it will dump and devastate alts. You literally cannot win until it stops going up and down.

I'm going to tell you this now so you can remember it later.

>> No.10491993

>>10491950

>this is what passes for humor in nu-/biz/

>> No.10492003

>>10491975
THIS IS SUCH FUCKING SHIT I GET THAT BTC IS GOING UP BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE XLM AND BAT GOING DOWN THEY ARE GETTING FUCKING DESTROYED IN SATS AND GOING DOWN IN USD TOO WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY GO DOWN IN USD WITH THE COINBASE POSSIBILITY THIS IS HONESTLY FUCKING BULLSHIT EVEN FUCKING ETC WENT UP AFTER THE COINBASE ANNOUNCEMENT ETC IS A FUCKING SHITCOIN AND XLM AND BAT HAVE AT LEAST SOME GOOD PURPOSE AND THEY ARE GETTING FUCKING DESTROYED LIKE EVERY OTHER ALT EVEN IF YOU FUCKING SAY THAT BTC IS KING TELL ME WHY THE FUCK SHOULD XLM AND BAT BEING DOING JUST AS BAD AS ALL THE OTHER ALTS THEY HAVE MUCH MORE GOING FOR THEM RIGHT NOW WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF COINBASE SO THEY SHOULD ABSOLUTELY BE DOING FUCKING BETTER THAN THE OTHER ALTS BUT THEY ARE GETTING FUCKING DESTROYED I AM LEGITIMATEILY IRATE RIGHT NOW

>> No.10492022

>>10491984
I FUCKING KNOW THAT BUT WHY THE FUCK SHOULD IT APPLY TO ALL ALTS EQUALLY TELL ME HOW THE FUCK IT MAKES SENSE THAT XLM AND BAT ARE GOING DOWN NOT JUST IN SATS BUT ALSO IN USD AND GETTING SLAUGHTERED JUST LIKE ALL THE BULLSHIT ALTS TELL ME WHY THE FUCK CANT BTC GO UP WHILE MOST ALTS GET SLAUGHTERED WHILE A SELECT FEW GOOD ONES LIKE XLM AND BAT GO UP YOU CANNOT HONESTLY TELL ME THAT THEY SHOULD BE GOING FUCKING DOWN IN USD WITH THIS COINBASE ANNOUNCEMENT I MEAN HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE WHATSOEVER EVEN IF THEY LOSE SATS THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON THEY SHOULD BE LOSING USD

>> No.10492027

>>10491993
DUDE I AM NOT JOKING YOU SHITHEAD I HAVE LOST A FUCKING TON FROM THIS BULLSHIT I AM FUCKING FURIOUS I AM BEING COMPLETELY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW I AM GENUINELY IRATE

>> No.10492062

>>10491984
I know I'm a deluded altholder so I'm probably just kidding myself, but I wonder if this belief is so widespread by now that it's basically priced in already. ie, not the ETF itself being priced in, but the belief that alts will suffer no matter the outcome, so scared money (for ETF denied) and adhd money (for ETF approved) is exiting alts early. Well if all the scared and adhd money is getting out of alts early, there won't fucking be anyone left to dump alts any harder when the ETF gets approved/denied. So alts won't possibly do any worse than bitcoin when the event finally drops.

It's a nice theory to comfort myself with while I hold these rancid, supermassive bags in any event.

>> No.10492072

alt season is over OP. its like the dot com bubble. in the 90s everybody rushed in to register their petfood.com delivery service and the first wave was just opportunists who saw how easy it was to take advantage of speculating naifs like you. the whole thing came crashing down and years later only companies that actually had dedicated leadership survived. fundamentals, whitepapers? honestly peripheral concerns. anyone can have a good idea, and there are hundreds of coins and tokens that can fill every conceivable niche at this point, many competing directly with one another. itll be a matter of who is actually in it for the long run

>> No.10492097

>>10492072
YES 99.9% OF ALTS ARE UTTER SHIT NO DOUBT ABOUT IT BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE XLM AND BAT GOING DOWN IN FUCKING USD WITH THE COINBASE POSSIBILITY THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS

>> No.10492112

i hold almost nothing but ARK and OMG, lol. ask me how im doing

>> No.10492124

>>10492097
when most of your asset's value is speculative there's a great deal of room to slide

>> No.10492134

>>10492062
You don't realize the problem with that logic. You already know you are kidding yourself and you are calling those getting out right now ADHD money.

You haven't sold and there are plenty of people like you who think they are being smart or believe things can't get any worse. Alts suffered a lot from people exiting for BTC but it wasn't everyone or even close to it. The people who exited probably had smaller to medium stacks and didn't believe in their holds or thought they would recover.

If the ETF is approved and BTC begins to surge you are going to see alts actually fucking die as people rush to get out of them as buy volume dries up. Seeing BTC rise 3K in a week will shake even the strongest hands out leading to much more massive dumps than have already occurred.

If the ETF is denied and BTC starts crashing people are going to be selling their alts for BTC to get out of the market entirely because of the FUD effect it will have which is also going to savage alts but a lot less than it going up.

There really isn't an winning holding alts right now.

>> No.10492146

>>10492124
YES BUT AGAIN HOW THE FUCK DOES COINBASE NOT MATTER I MEAN HOLY SHIT SHOULDNT THAT BE A GUARANTEED QUICK 2X AND POSSIBLE 10X OVER A FEW MONTHS SO THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT PEOPLE WANT TO BUY BEFOREHAND IN CASE THEY GET LISTED IT MAKES NO FCUKING SENSE AND I AM GETTING SO MAD

>> No.10492165

>>10492134
OK SO YOU HONESTLY THINK IF XLM OR BAT WHICH ARE UNDER 30 CENTS GET ANNOUNCED BY COINBASE THEY WONT IMMEDIATELY DOUBLE OR AT LEAST CLOSE TO IT I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT PEOPLE AT LEAST WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE WITH THAT AND BUY BEFOREHAND SINCE IT COULD BE ANNOUNCED AT ANY TIME

>> No.10492221

>>10492165
ETC pumped a pathetic 35% the day coinbase announced their support... bear market pumps are pretty sad my man. if this news came up in 2017, that was a easy 2x-3x.

>> No.10492222

>>10492165
Market confidence is low. They might be listed and if they are they will probably go 4X.

However the timeline is unknown and if they will be listed is unknown. Everyone knows when the ETF decision is and the effect it will have. Nobody is taking risks right now.

>> No.10492237

>>10492221
I DISAGREE BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING IT HONESTLY THE DIFFERENCE IS ETC WAS ALWAYS CONSIDERED A DEAD SHITCOIN THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SO IT BARELY MATTERS WHEREAS XLM AND BAT WERE WIDELY HYPED AND TALKED ABOUT AS HAVING SOME EXCITING DEVELOPMENTS I AM NOT SAYING THEY NECESSARILY DESERVED IT BUT EVEN BEFORE THE COINBASE STUFF A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE REALLY EXCITED ABOUT XLM AND BAT BUT BARELY ANYBODY CARED ABOUT ETC

>> No.10492265

>>10492222
Holy shit checked. I am still mad but a little calmer now.Yes that is a fair point and I see where you are coming from. I still think that the market is being stupid though from what you are saying. Yes the timeline is unknown and they may not be listed but realistically I think they have to at least have a decent shot. I mean why the fuck else would coinbase have announced it in the first place. So even if just one of them gets listed it could happen at any moment and like you said they will probably go up a lot, so I just don't get why they are bleeding now like all the other alts. Even if people are moving from alts to BTC I don't fucking understand why XLM and BAT should be crashing just as bad as the fucking bullshit alts with absolutely nothing on the horizon.

>> No.10492301

>>10492146
you're still hungover from the bull run and your view on what kind of growth is normal on a given asset is distorted. the best performing stocks last year made a 50% gain. talking about 2x and 10x just isn't in the cards anymore, that was all driven by fomo, not fundamentals. market confidence also has little regard for fundamentals. doesnt matter if youre fucking berkshire hathaway, if the market takes a turn south everyone sells everything.

>> No.10492326

>>10492301
Ok but this is crypto and the overall crypto market cap is still fucking tiny. I don't see why the crazy gains shouldn't keep happening. Do you really think there won't be another crazy bull run in crypto? There have been numerous horrible crashes in crypto and it's always recovered way way higher so I'm not sure why this should be any different given the overall market cap is still so small.

>> No.10492349

>>10492326
>Current stage: anger

>> No.10492363

>>10492326
Bitcoin will go to 100k, shitcoins will go deep into negative territory and many will be surprised to find they are bankrupted and debt collectors come for their fiat. "This wasn't meant to happen with altcoins" they'll say.

>> No.10492368

>>10492326
i overstated my argument desu, crazy gains have still been going on throughout the year. and i cant tell the future. youre right, back whenever btc hit $1k they said it would never happen again, now look where we are. more to my specific point though about the relationship (or lack thereof) between the integrity of a project and its value. look at what coins rocketed out of nowhere this year: half baked nonsense like 0xbtc and holo? that alone should tell you that large spikes in value dont bear relation to fundamentals

anyway i feel like im just doing therapy for you this many replies in, ive made my point

>> No.10492389

Fuck this I have fresh fiat coming in this week. I was planning to buy BTC with it because I cannot take the JUSTing but now I am thinking of just going full YOLO and splitting it between XLM and BAT and just praying at least one or better yet both get listed.

>> No.10492395

>>10492265
You need to consider it a bit differently. They are likely to be listed sure. But Coinbase said they were listing new coins last year and even make an announcement until a little while ago.

It boils down to this in regards to the Coinbase coins. Are you willing to bet they will be listed before the ETF decision? If not then why exactly are you holding them when something with much bigger ramifications is happening with the potential to cut the value of your other holdings in half?

>> No.10492416

>>10492395
>before the ETF decision?
Which one?

>> No.10492427

>>10492395
I honestly do think Coinbase will announce something before the ETF decision is finalized but obviously it could go either way.

>> No.10492440

>>10492416
CBOE. Rest got delayed if I'm not mistaken.

>> No.10492469

Why would an ETF get approved now anyway? It's going to get denied for the same reasons the Winklevi one did - not traded/controlled in burgerland. Who gives a fuck about an ETF anyway - institutions aka boomers?

>> No.10492489

>>10492440
If that doesn't get approved the impact would likely be minimal right? There are numerous ETF decisions coming in the next few months.

>> No.10492508

>>10491898
there are no "blue chip" in crypto it is 99% scam

>> No.10492517

>>10492389
Been buying xlm like crazy as well anon
I seriously think it and bat do have the best chances for coinbase
Plus xlm has so much shit going for it I dont believe the price matches the actual value.
Xlm should easily be valued similarly to xrp.

>> No.10492568

>>10492517
Thank you, good to hear. I have fresh fiat coming in this week. I cannot decide if I should buy BTC or split between XLM and BAT. Do you have an opinion on this?

>> No.10492572

>>10492489
If this ETF doesn't get approved the subsequent ones definitely aren't.

>> No.10492607

>>10492572
ETFs are going to happen eventually.
I think they are going to happen only after crypto-deliverable futures.

>> No.10492648

>>10492607
Eventually sure. I meant more within the frame of this group of ETFs. If the ringer doesn't make it the rest won't.