[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 227 KB, 600x335, 1532613687848.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10466535 No.10466535 [Reply] [Original]

Opening my store next month, I want to sell a very specific set of short sleeve button downs and people are crazy for right now. How do I go about finding a supplier who dropships? Can I just find a regular seller and spoof my customer's information and put the order in for them without letting my supplier know I'm drop shipping at all? Anyone got good sides for buying products to turn a profit?

>> No.10466543

>>10466535
What the fuck does this have to do with crypto? Good luck with your little tshirt company, champ.
Faggot.

>> No.10466577
File: 17 KB, 400x289, Patrick-Bateman-american-psycho-7627157-400-289.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10466543

Get lost faggot /biz/ is a board for real business, not your monopoly money roleplay.

>> No.10466672
File: 992 KB, 500x220, giphy (12).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10466577

>> No.10466691

>>10466535

just buy link. 1000 eoy.

>> No.10466755

There is a great Hawaiian shirt selection with superb quality and low prices at www.buychainlink.com

>> No.10466960

>>10466535
Here's a real answer OP. This will be my only post.
>How do I go about finding a supplier who dropships?
Go to Aliexpress and search what your product would be, for instance, your particular short sleeve button down style. The Chinese have probably knocked it off. What you're looking for are your products with EPACKET shipping, which is the cheapest shipping usually. Products without epacket are expensive as fuck to ship. Register for Oberlo, and download the Oberlo Chrome extension. The chrome extension will tell you which items in Aliexpress have epacket. You can import these items into Oberlo, to put into your store. I used Shopify, I think it can work with other platforms as well.
>Can I just find a regular seller and spoof my customer's information and put the order in for them without letting my supplier know I'm drop shipping at all?
Yes. but the Chinese love this shit. You'd be surprised what can be accomplished with communicating with a supplier either on IM or over the phone. If you get large enough order volume, you can get your logo embroidered in the products.
>Anyone got good sides for buying products to turn a profit?
Use a credit card to buy your products, and get a credit card that gives you rewards. Keep meticulous records of what you sell costs, including random fees which you'll find are prevalent. Always use a manufacturer that has amazing ratings on Aliexpress, but from experience, none of the manufacturers you'll find are perfect.

As for dropshipping in general, make sure that the customer service end is taken care of. In our day of Amazon Fulfillment, where people get their items in two days, many are impatient with Epacket shipping times, which are 7-14 days. People get pissed if it's not at their door in 3 days. That's the cost of dropshipping from China, though.

All the best, good luck.

>> No.10466972

dropshipping shirts is a bad idea. stick to accessories and other things, even leggings. don't do shirts. you'll get refunds out the ass and people don't want to wait 20 days to get a retarded ass shirt. btw American psycho pictures doesn't make you intelligent