[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 409x409, 1449418116445.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10449694 No.10449694 [Reply] [Original]

WAAAAAGIEEEEEE!!

OHHHH WAAAAAAAAAGGGGIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Looking forward to the weekend, Wagie? Two whole days to chill out and relax, phone off, right? Well, as long as your boss doesn't call you back in for some OT.

I'm just going to get back to the art that I've been spending my free time on, I've become quite the little artist - museums are lining up for some of my work.

>> No.10449755

Oh man, some people get 2 days?! When am I gonna make it.

>> No.10449787

>be wagie
>see a wagie thread
>too busy working to defend yourself
what did the wagies mean by this.

>> No.10449796

>>10449694
okay neet faggot tell me how much YOU make a year? yeah that's right: zero. at best, you make what I make 1 month in the entire year by "trading crypto" or some shit like that. I'm honestly sick of people who live with mommy telling me that I'm a "cuck" because I make an honest living. maybe if you went outside once in awhile you'd have a girlfriend, you little virgin faggot. seriously fuck you buddy, my tax payer dollars are probably funding your depression meds, so you should show me a little more respect

>> No.10449808

>>10449796
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>> No.10449832

>>10449694
>ironically some of the most pathetic threads on /biz/
>seemingly posted by one or two very sad little men

>> No.10449839
File: 934 KB, 964x3160, 1431703845405.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10449796
see this but replace piano with my painting and art

>> No.10449909

>>10449694
Every single person who's been a NEET knows it sucks.You're too lazy to do anything productive like learning a language or reading about finance. You're too isolated to be social. You can't meet new people or experience new things as a group. You're poor. Being a NEET results in excessive masturbation, depression, and bad posture.

>> No.10449931
File: 48 KB, 253x229, 1529603498328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TGIF, isn't that right Wagie? I bet you've been looking forward to this all week. Did Mr. Daddy Boss Man let you go home early? Thanks for the free money Wagie, every day is Friday for me. TICK TOCK, Sunday night is almost here.

>> No.10449958

>>10449931
Some of us have been NEETS for years and years and prefer being outside and interacting with people everyday cause life feels way better.

>> No.10449988

>>10449694
>Reddit spacing
Get the fuck out.