[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 129 KB, 1200x630, Jesus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10412896 No.10412896 [Reply] [Original]

Is there really nothing separating the elite from the masses other than their birth-right?

Is there such a thing as upward mobility? Can poor people become wealthy without resorting to blind luck?

Why are wealthy people so cruel and condescending towards poor people?

Is the only realistic prospect of a poor person becoming wealthy to break the law?

>> No.10412929

Because being poor is a state of mind. People are poor because their mindsets are poor. Wealthy people despise poor people because poor people have nigger tier principles and values.

I know there are going to be anons who are going to reply to this post and blurt out excuses like genetics or your upbringing are what determines your outcome but in truth, those same anons only prove my point. The wealthy take responsibility on their own actions, the poor love to blame it on someone else while indulging in hedonism.

Poor people see luck and hard work as the way to being rich. Wealthy people see smart work and effort as the way to being rich.

>> No.10412946

>>10412896
>Is there really nothing separating the elite from the masses other than their birth-right?
and financial education + knowledge about financial instruments that allow wealth creation. plebs aren't educated about this

>Is there such a thing as upward mobility? Can poor people become wealthy without resorting to blind luck?
yes, but it's very hard

>Why are wealthy people so cruel and condescending towards poor people?
human nature and a correlation between psychopathy and success

>Is the only realistic prospect of a poor person becoming wealthy to break the law?
not the only one, but it significantly increases your chances

source: spent a lot of time around very rich people

>> No.10412947

>>10412896
Most people are poor because they are stupid. There is always a way to attain wealth but most people arn't smart or daring enough to achieve notable success. At the end of the day, the vast majority of people are so afraid of potential failure that they never have the guts to take a leap of faith and actually do something meaningful such as starting a business, they'd rather just slave away 5 days a week for a shitty salary because it's the "safe" option.

That's what separates the successful ones from the masses: intelligence and guts. The peasants are looked down upon not because of inferior "birth-right" but rather because of their stupidity. This is only from my own experience of course, I don't come from a "noble" family or the like so perhaps the nobility have a different outlook on things. But to answer your question, yes: there is always a way to succeed.

>> No.10412969

>>10412929
Were your parents rich?

>> No.10413174
File: 253 KB, 1080x450, 20180628_004631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10412896
>Is there such a thing as upward mobility? Can poor people become wealthy without resorting to blind luck?
Yes. I grew up in Ukraine with prospects of working for <$400 per month for life based on my education. But after working for a few month I've decided that it's shit, learned basic programming on YouTube and got an intern job. Five years later I'm living in Poland, save around $2k per moth and have over $25k + 3BTC in the bank. I'm by no means "rich" but everything was attained through dedication and hard work and have no will to stop improving any time soon.
Because being poor in 99% of the cases is the fault of not willing to do anything and playing a victim.
>Is the only realistic prospect of a poor person becoming wealthy to break the law?
No, but it's significantly easier to get wealth illegally.

>> No.10413258

The elite, the synagog of satan, are not of this world.

They came from elsewhere to fuck women and make hybrids.

They absolutely consider their earthly father to have begotten the superior bloodline of weeds (psychopathy, tall stature).

Most of the multitude likewise believe in such Social Darwinism, Moral Relativism, and service to self material hierarchicalism.

It is considered insane to hold this truth within insane society, that man, whom is prey for the wholly seducing predator of man, could possibly be superior.

>> No.10413285

>>10412947
Spoken like a fucking spoiled little child with no sense of reality. Good job, teenage anon, you made me vomit.

>> No.10413302

>>10413258
That the meek manlet shall inherit the earth from golem chad, feels bad to the dissonant lost sheep whom prefer to be food.

>> No.10413350
File: 545 KB, 630x720, 1503131827142.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yes, you learn that class has nothing to do with your levels of wealth. It's all about your ability to take the reigns of your own life, rather than submit to the world. Only those willing to find a way to be in control of their own lives are deserving of one. Even wealthy people can be slaves to the system because they are not individuals. Money only allows you to live within the confines of your own bubble.

Break free from your reliance on society, conquer it, become one of the enlightened. If you can't find a way, you're honestly just too stupid and should accept your fate as an untermensch.

>> No.10413395

>>10412896
Hey, OP, I'll unlurk for a moment just to say that rich people are the kindest, best type of friends you can have, because relationships between rich people are built upon preference for their companionship, not anything else. I don't need people in my life because I can do whatever I want whenever I want, therefore my friends are genuine. It's in fact you with the fake friends. You rely on each other for emotional support and other things, you're not actually friends. You're more of a tribe that needs to band together to survive.

>> No.10413444

The most impressive people me have ever met are Chinese aristocrats.
They born and bred kings who are top tier at every thing they do.

>> No.10413452

>>10412947
This guy nailed it

They just don't.. think. Literal NPCs. Simply has no desire for change or maybe change isn't fun for them. To give an example I've compiled info about CL + crypto in a very concise manner and sent it to some mates when it was 0.17 (literal bottom and better entry point than most of us who dca'd at 40cents)

>Told me it's risky and not regulated
>Sent more info that debunks their fears
>ok anon sounds good

...just asked them yesterday, none did further individual research. These kinds of people have no curiosity towards progression of the world, have no capacity for deeper thought and will never know how to put in effort where effort is needed most. They're poor investors and shouldnt be given control to excessive resources or all will just be spent toward useless shit

of course, the same thing can happen to us so we need to be equally critical of ourselves and reflect

>> No.10413455

>>10412896
just read Rich Dad Poor Dad dipshit

>> No.10413456
File: 626 KB, 1539x2183, 1506749823389.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10412896
BUY DAT SCHTINKY LINKY AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSHELF

>> No.10413473

>>10412929
this. once you accept this and begin to take responsibility for your lot in life and do something about it, things will begin to change. blaming others for your position is insanity. god helps those who help themselves.

>> No.10413480

there's 'wealthy' people and then there's the people who rule the world. They make hitler and stalin look like girl scouts

>> No.10413554

>>10412947

>Most people are poor because they are stupid.

Very little evidence for that. There's very little correlation between IQ and wealth from studies I've seen(around 0.16 correlation).

>There is always a way to attain wealth

Yeah....no. If you're born in a third world country you have to get extremely lucky to attain any kind of wealth. You need a fair bit of luck to get really wealthy in the first world as well, there's so many things that can fuck you that are out of your control.

You're right about the "guts" part though. You need to take risks to get rich.

>> No.10413588
File: 44 KB, 500x383, 1511389360863.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10413452
>normalfags are such NPCS!!!
>hey friends, you all should invest in this shitcoin lol
>idk anon, kinda looks like shit
>NO BELIEVE ME ITS NOT HERE, READ THIS STUFF
>o-oh ok anon
>shitcoin plummets to $0.01
>anon sure is a dumbass, made us lose our money, never listening to him again
>haha, those normalfag "friends" of mine are so bad at investing.

>> No.10413710

>>10413554
Risk tolerance is a function of family-cash-flow or economic-stability amongst many other things. If you know that you or your family has connections and wealth to backup you can (and should) naturally go all in building an otherwise-risky startup.

It has been proven that wealth has nothing to do with intelligence (there has been an MIT study; can't recall now). It's more to do with inheritance / privilege / connections / extroversions & social influences.

Having said that, this is a "poor" person can do

1. your first business should be a "boring one" (simple). Reject "Silicon Valley" startups. Focus on cash-flow. Identify a niche you know and can target. Your primary goal would be to build your capital-base quickly.

2. If you are FI already before starting your first business, even better. Your risk tolerance will be many times better.

3. Once you have built good capital-base, target businesses with a entry-barriers in the form of capital-requirement or licenses or location-advantages or other sustainable competitive advantages. Franchises are good option now.

4. Business is inherently risky initiatives unless you end up creating Microsoft or Nestle. Thus, keep investing into equities, in parallel, preferably via a family trust.

t. 1G successful entrepreneur. No rich-dad

>> No.10413733

>>10413588
replace CL with anything else and the point still stands - no creativity in problem solving, propose obviously inefficient solutions, lack of critical thought to identify problems and refine solutions, lack of foresight, etc.

>> No.10413996

>>10413455
It's a meme, you dip!

>> No.10414115

>>10412929
I agree with you that state of mind is important. You can't be rich if you're not able to relate to money from a perspective that allows you to be rich. Not sure how else to say it, but this is probably the biggest challenge for upwards mobility. When you are lower class, you can't just make more money without changing some of your deep core beliefs.
You want to have a middle class income....are you comfortable being middle class? Can you relate to middle class people and responsibilities? Cause that's what it means to be middle class...it's not just about money. It's about the way you relate to it.
A lot of poor people have isolated themselves in the lower classes and honestly don't know how to shed the ghetto and interact with the world from a wealthier position. Can you even fake middle class for middle class job interviews?

>> No.10414124
File: 673 KB, 1345x635, new paradigm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10412896
No such thing as birth right, its all based on force and money

Yes there is upward mobility, just get money

They're not cruel, you just blame them for your life, it's life that's cruel

breaking the law is the least realistic prospect for a poor person

>> No.10414163

>>10412896

Most people are just assholes period. Most poor people would be assholes too if they became rich. When you're rich you're more free to be yourself, you don't have to please people as much so you can just be yourself. For most people that means being a complete fucking asshole, it's sad but that's how they actually are deep down.

>> No.10414310

>>10414163
This is bullshit. You're projecting your own insecurities around class, which speaks to my point above about upward social mobility being directly ties to upward financial mobility. Not going to make it until you change these belief patterns anon...
Interact with more rich people from an open perspective.

>> No.10414381

>>10413710
>It has been proven that wealth has nothing to do with intelligence (there has been an MIT study; can't recall now). It's more to do with inheritance / privilege / connections / extroversions & social influences

The top 3 richest people in the world achieved their wealth through vision and innovation. Connections might have helped but it wasn't the sole factor. It just varies a lot from person to person on how they acquired their wealth. The reasons you mentioned make up for the majority of rich people since it's the easiest however many poor people in 1st world countries remain poor due to bad habits. They get credit cards, they lease brand new cars, they go out clubbing every week, etc. They should rather read books, learn how to save and invest their savings wisely.

>> No.10414388

>>10412946
>>Is there such a thing as upward mobility? Can poor people become wealthy without resorting to blind luck?
>yes, but it's very hard

crypto literally changed all this though. if jamal and laqueefsha bought bitcoin and ethereum instead of air jordans and gold chains they wouldnt be going "we wuz poor n shiet"

>> No.10414442

>>10412896
Because they're stupid by their own fault. They are WILLINGLY ignorant. There is no reasoning with them. They blow all their money on tattoos and cigarettes. Poor people LOVE tattoos and cigarettes. If they stopped spending money on that shit, they would save several thousand extra dollars per year. But instead they squander it all.

And then they blame literally everyone and everything but themselves. They are mediocre and try to drag everyone down to their level because they HATE anyone who isn't as pathetic as them. This is also a reason I hate Europeans. Europeans are so mediocre that they BRAG about how much government gibs they get. Imagine that, they brag about being on welfare because they can't actually afford their own health care or anything.
>Why try to be successful or achieve anything? Just wait for the government to do it!
That's why all the world entrepreneurs are coming to America instead of Europe. It's a shithole that punishes success and subsidizes poverty; rewards mediocrity.

>> No.10414559

>>10414442
No Europeans other than the white trash (who also exist in the USA and probably in bigger numbers) brag about being on welfare.
I read about some American anon recently who said he was near bankruptcy because he fell from the stairs and couldn't cover the ambulance and hospital fees, something like that. Breaking Bad was literally about someone who couldn't afford cancer therapy so he started cooking meth. Imagine that the healthcare in the USA is so shitty that someone made a show out of it.
In Europe you can start your business too, it's just harder than in the USA but still possible. Also, does it really punish poverty when capital gains are taxed lower compared to the USA? Lol, stop talking about shit that you don't know. USA scores lower than 7 or 8 European countries in the quality of life index and doesn't score much higher than several other European countries so I wonder what shithole you are talking about

>> No.10414583

>>10414559
*punish success

>> No.10414662

>>10414310

What? Can you even read retard? I said most people, rich or poor, are assholes deep down. Take your retarded self-help bullshit back to pleddit or something.

>> No.10414673
File: 7 KB, 216x233, Brainlet2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10414310

>> No.10414681

>>10413452
well, you showed them one of the shittiest investments in the crypto world to be fair

>> No.10414728

>>10413444
China is such a repressive society that it warps the morality of it's inhabitants. They don't care for right or wrong only what they can get away with. And the truly wealthy can get away with almost anything.

>> No.10414832

>>10414442

>That's why all the world entrepreneurs are coming to America instead of Europe. It's a shithole that punishes success and subsidizes poverty; rewards mediocrity.

You realize starting entrepreneurs can have their own government gibs if they apply for it and they're even bigger than the typical unemployment welfare gibs right? You must have your head pretty fucking deep in your own asshole if you think the Murican healthcare system is better than most of Europe. Like wow, unbelievable. Also if you hate welfare so much why not move to Africa? I heard no one gets ANY free shit there.

t. nordic eurocuck

>> No.10414838

>>10414662
Most people aren't assholes. If this is how it comes off to you then maybe it's not them....
If you're coming at me from a perspective that assumes I'm just another asshole, then I'm not going to give you the time of day either.
>When you're rich you're more free to be yourself, you don't have to please people as much so you can just be yourself.
this was you projecting. it's not real for rich people any more than it is for poor people.

>> No.10414880

>>10414838

>Most people aren't assholes.

Yeah, ok bro. Have you ever been to the internet lol?

>If you're coming at me from a perspective that assumes I'm just another asshole, then I'm not going to give you the time of day either.

I don't know if you're an asshole or not just a little silly and naive.

>When you're rich you're more free to be yourself, you don't have to please people as much so you can just be yourself.

So you're actually claiming this is wrong? That rich people don't have more freedom to be themselves when they have no bosses to please etc? I mean I'm trying to be nice here bro but you're making it really hard.

>> No.10414902

>>10412896
you're never going to make it with that lame commie outlook

go back to r/latestagecapitalism loser

>> No.10414949

>>10413174
>Because being poor in 99% of the cases is the fault of not willing to do anything and playing a victim.
Ignorant statement. There's a lot of hardworking poor who don't ever consider themselves as victims.

>> No.10414998

>>10414880
How many rich people do you know personally? How many are you friends with? Do you not get the sense that they plenty of social pressures getting in the way of them feeling like they can be themselves? Sure, they might not have bosses (most do....depends on how we define rich though I guess), but they certainly have plenty of other relationships and an interest in maintaining them.
Beyond pleasing people...rich people deal with social pressures around other peoples expectations of them because of their money. All that shit constrains being able to feel free being yourself.

If you want to know what it feels like being rich, travel to a third world country. Everyone will treat you like you're rich, even if you aren't. You may find yourself becoming more of an asshole....but it's not because you're feeling more free to be yourself...it's because you get tired of the bullshit expectations and resentments everyone has of you. This gets closer to the truth as to why poor people experience rich people as being assholes...

>> No.10415093
File: 31 KB, 400x400, 1507998421786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10412896
> grew up dirt poor, family had to resort to charity to get me clothes and toys
> couldnt afford good PC for a long time, or anything really
> 3 years after highschool doing shit jobs I decide to learn programming
> code on my own for 1 year on the side, join a free coding school but also drop out after 1 year to get a real job
> start out with a crappy salary even for a junior dev, manage to increase it to a decent level by switching job, still manage to save $10k in a year
> on a whim put the $10k in crypto
> 1 year passes, spent all my time researching crypto and trading, quit job after reaching $500k in crypto
> multimillionaire now, recently paid for a trip for my parents and I often take them and my gf out to nice restaurants

you can turn it around, just keep moving until you find something.
all my good moves were when I went from one occupation to the next, never improved much when I stayed in one place for long.

>> No.10415128

>>10412929
Man, what the fuck are you talking about?

What's with you retards? Do you *really, really* believe a starving African boy has the same economic opportunities as some trust fund faggot from Manhattan? Just try thinking for 2 seconds

>> No.10415207

>>10415128
>Do you *really, really* believe a starving African boy has the same economic opportunities as some trust fund faggot from Manhattan?
To be fair, if the boy opened up a food store he'd have no trouble finding customers. Joe Shlomo in Manhattan has thousands of hotdog stands to compete with. Africa Boy has the clear market advantage.

>> No.10415225

>>10415128

I think that's how people like him actually think. They're basically hard-working retards(high conscientiousness, low IQ in psychology terms). They think every problem in the world can be solved by just working hard and this ability to work hard has nothing to do with genetics/environment. It's really strange.

>> No.10415252

>>10413395
So much this

>> No.10415273

>>10415128
Ask youself how people became rich in olden times. When there was no electricity. When everything was fucked after the 30 years war. When there were famines in Europe afterwards. The black death. All this shit. Yet there still emerged big banker families alive even today. Look up the Fugger family. They didn’t emerge in the best time, but they saw their chance and their name is still there. Anywhere you are you can fix things, you can build things.

>> No.10415308

>>10414163
>you can just be yourself
Once I got money, I became much nicer.
It even extends to driving. When I take my car out for a drive, I allow myself to be cut off, don't throw fingers or curse, don't rev and speed past people, etc.
It's like I already know that's accepted behavior for sports car driving assholes, and I don't want to be identified with those people.

>> No.10415425

poor is a state of mind and a choice and it's hard to respect those who don't take any blame for their situation

I'm a manager at a pizza shop and everyone thinks I make duckets because I keep my hair cut and I keep my truck washed. The delivery driver makes more money than I do but he uses his car as a trash can. He's making payments on a van that's total trash, a car that he bought 2 months into the job, and he's "saving up" so he can trade them in for 2 different vehicles and other than that he hopes to save $1000 for some tattoo he feels he needs to get. Blames credit companies for his bad credit. Lives with his girlfriend's parents. I bought a truck for him for $340 because he wanted to get rid of it that day and go get the car he's driving now. I spent an hour getting hundreds of cigarette butts out of it and traded it for $1700 worth of stuff within a week. He was upset because he thought I was going to take the time to restore the truck or some silly shit like that. He drinks daily and smokes cannabis hourly. And he's free to do so, but all you can do is laugh when you hear him blame his problems on other people

>> No.10415452

>>10415425
>bought a truck for him
*from him

>> No.10415560

>>10415128
I think so because I really believe that no matter how good you got it, at some points you're gonna learn some hard lessons. It's survival of the fittest and someone will find a way to take your money from you. I'd say it's harder when you grow up sheltered and then have to learn later in life. If you grow up hardened then you already know the cruelties of life and you won't get bent the fuck over like someone who grew up with a cushy life would

>> No.10415634

>>10412947
>At the end of the day, the vast majority of people are so afraid of potential failure that they never have the guts to take a leap of faith and actually do something meaningful such as starting a business
>they'd rather just slave away 5 days a week for a shitty salary because it's the "safe" option.
You just described all of Europe lmao. Mediocre: the continent.
>get herded like sheep onto public transportation every single day
>to get to your wageslave job
>do this every single day for the rest of your life
>never do anything for yourself, always wait for the government to provide for you

>> No.10415663

>>10414832
>if you think the Murican healthcare system is better than most of Europe
Just like he said, you're literally bragging about being on welfare hahahaha. Your "system" is subsidized health care because no one in your Europoor shithole can actually afford their own health care.

>> No.10415741
File: 1.68 MB, 1240x1754, __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_azling__14e4d1178f816e794f97dc2db16ea217.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10412947
What I find that morons lack is curiosity. If you are not curious, how can you succeed? Yet I havent seen this mentioned enough. This is on biz too, sometimes there are gem projects and radical new things, but yet people just ignore them, they are not even curious to take a look at that new different thing. They deserve to stay poor, keep on hiding threads and fomoing with masses, faggots.

>> No.10415802

>>10412896

Because 99% of you are servile backstabbing parasites that would take everything I have if it would make your life better for a single week.

Maybe you personally are an honest guy with manners and a good personality, but the VAST majority of the actually poor become incredibly pathetic if they think they can get money out of somebody wealthy.

The only shield is being outright prick to them so they realize I have zero empathy and want nothing to do with them. Then they just go and look for someone else to scam (and they do it).

>> No.10415883

>>10413285
>waaahhhh it is everyone's fault but my own that I'm a fucking loser
Let me guess. European?

>> No.10415893

>>10413350
Underrated post. You are the master of your own destiny. Even Europoors can make it, if they can only break free of the mediocre attitude that is so deeply ingrained into their culture.

>> No.10415905

poor people think life's unfair

the rich know that life's fair

>> No.10415937

>>10415802
/thread

>> No.10415951

>>10415128
Yes he is starving because he wabts to be

>> No.10415991 [DELETED] 

>>10415225
They're reaching so hard for evidence to validate their nonsense that they're overlooking the mountains of data and and common sense to the contrary right in front of their face. Must be a lo IQ thing

>>10415207
>>10415273
>>10415560

get a grip you fucking brainlets

>> No.10416163 [DELETED] 

>>10415225
>>10415951
Must be a low IQ thing for their egso to be so fragile they can't admit that society has a hierarchy that has nothing to do with gumption or intelligence

>>10415207
>>10415273
>>10415560
Quit being fucking brainlets. You're reaching for evidence because you're either rich and coping about your worth (but *I* earned this! I'm a smart boy!) or poor and coping about your future prospects (but it only takes hard work! The game isn't rigged!).

>> No.10416171

>>10414381
>the top 3
accordint to who, forbes? lol

>> No.10416214

>>10415225
>>10415951
Must be a low IQ thing to have an ego so fragile you can't admit society has a hierarchy that has nothing to do with gumption or intelligence. Poor little faggot trust funders

>>10415207
>>10415273
>>10415560
Quit being brainlets. You're reaching for evidence because you're either rich and coping about your worth (but *I* earned this! I'm a smart boy!) or poor and coping about your future prospects (but it only takes hard work! The game isn't rigged!).

>> No.10416238

>>10412929
I don't completely agree with you but it does tie in well to most people that have major financial windfalls end up being poor again. Be it lottery, unexpected inheritance or whatever.

>> No.10416326

>>10415560
This. Grew up lower middle class in a rural part of the USA. Completely self sufficient by 20. The gf is from a family fairly rich family that pays for all of her stuff and at 24 has 0 financial sense. She has never written a budget. She wanted to hire someone at 5x the price to move our stuff. Finally get her to agree to just rent a truck and she's concerned about the 20 cents difference at the gas station for when I have to put 1 gallon back in the truck before I return it.

>> No.10416968

>>10414442
First half is true, second half is just amerimutt cope, russian/china superpower you fucking negroid.

>> No.10417363

>>10415663

Cope more with your third world level healthcare and retarded student loans muricuck.

COPE
O
P
E

>> No.10417386

>>10417363
Dude, you can't even afford cars. You're beneath me. Get the fuck out of here, peasant lmao

>> No.10417547

>>10417386

What? Can't afford cars? Never heard of this meme. I guess the amount of C O P I N G you have to go through is making you delirious lol.

>> No.10418049

>>10417547
Yep, you read that right. CAN'T. AFFORD. CARS.
You're bragging about how you don't even pay for your own health care or education. Because literally no one in Europe would be able to afford it if it wasn't subsidized.

Your "upper-class" is our middle-class. Mediocre as fuck lol

>> No.10418648

>>10415634
still better than the US

>> No.10418680

>>10418648
lol no. there's a reason all of the entrepreneurs are coming here, and not to whatever irrelevant nation you're from. there's a reason all of the relevant corporations are started here as well. finally, there's a reason there are no european superpower nations :^)

>> No.10418793 [DELETED] 

>>10416214

Go back to /leftypol/

>> No.10418831

>>10418680
look at this fucking retarded, delusional mutt
yes, our "upper-class" is more "mediocre" than yours, yeah we have higher taxes on cars and so on. We also have
>no fucking homeless people
>an actual functioning public transportation system
>quality healthcare that is affordable for everyone/ or private if you have more money
>free education
>neetbux

At least when they steal our income via taxation we get a fraction of it back. You get nothing. The standard of living is better in Europe for all but the top 1-5% in the US = you would actually have it better here. No go suck some cirumcised jew dick you mutt.

>> No.10419314

>>10415741
Fair point. It ties in with the sheep saying "that's above my pay grade" and shrugging if they don't know an answer. They literally don't want to know.

>> No.10420175
File: 43 KB, 400x400, neetstrodamus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10413302
hail NEETstrodamus

>> No.10420200

>>10418680
if you think the US is better than Europe that means you've never set foot out of the US kek

The US is the epitome of the degeneracy and wage-gap caused by rampant capitalism

>> No.10420272

>>10412896
LeBron James did it all legally

>> No.10420284

>>10412929

Love it. Poor and stupid can be used interchangeably.

>> No.10421296

>>10415093
larp?