[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 51 KB, 657x527, 54C113AD-EEEF-4D70-8DB8-F303143BD5E1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10187637 No.10187637 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/, sorry in advance if this post is a little long-

I’m graduating soon with a degree in Finance. I intentionally didn’t pursue an internship because I realized late in my degree that finance is a soul-sucking, sedantary hellhole where you make Excel spreadsheets and deal with cheesedicks & cocksuckers all day. I live in a financial center, and I see how you become a slave to your boomer boss, having to suck dick to get up the ladder. Fuck that.

I want to move out of my parents house and head out west to find a job to support myself and pay off my $30k in student loans. My question is- what’s a fun job to work that isn’t sedentary? Anything that wants a degree and pays ~$20 would be great. I’m not looking to start a career yet, and I don’t have a problem with working hard, I’d actually prefer it to mind-numbing desk work. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks lads.

>> No.10187964

Bump, pls help

>> No.10188393

You could start teaching people how finances work, maybe become a freelance financial-, tax-, accounting advisor or such, they pay pretty well, also if you are good with maths given that you studied finance you could be a private tutor in maths as well, not a guranteed pay but can actually be pretty good