[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 35 KB, 640x640, 235FBBE6-1D32-4909-85ED-2412D403C60B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10142366 No.10142366 [Reply] [Original]

Last year, I held only BTC and felt as though alts were garbage. I got in right around the BCH fork and sold all my BCH scamcoin for BTC because that's what reddit told me to do.

Now, I'm doing my own research and realizing that regardless of the scaling solution, Roger Ver is not a scammer, he isn't trying to destroy Bitcoin "core," he loves bitcoin, but just disagrees with off-chain scaling.

At this point, who knows who is right, but he is absolutely enthusiastic, benevolent, and wanting to help others use digital currency.

Because of that, I bought 3 BCH that I'm going to hodl indefinitely. I'm very impressed with his professionalism and no longer hate this guy. In retrospect, I think I hated him so much because of the reddit propaganda I saw spread about him.

Not trying to sway anyone one way or another, and desu, I feel like DAG coins such as Nano or Iota are better long term investments, but I am hodling 1 BTC and 3 BCH just in case.

After doing my own research, I agree with him that bitcoin cash is the vision of bitcoin that was described in the whitepaper, and honestly hope that BTC and BCH both succeed in their own ways.

Just wanted to share with you all. Rather than spreading hate, we should all positively influence one another.

>> No.10142378

once you go cash you never go back. very bullish for BCH, it will keep stealing hashpower and user sentiment
just think about it... nobody switches from supporting BCH to BTC, we only get converts from BTC every day over to the BCH camp.

>> No.10142413

>>10142366

I'm sorry man but unfortunately Roger Ver is a faggot. Proof in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI

>> No.10142741

No shit. It's all Reddit bought upvotes by the core team. 100%.

I thought that too until I did research and realised I agree with him on more than core.

>> No.10142909

lol on chain scaling is for brainlets and is just not technologically possible.

>> No.10143043
File: 192 KB, 409x409, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10142366
Remember Roger. Just the tip