[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 78 KB, 1000x500, thought-about-thinking-1000x500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10085000 No.10085000 [Reply] [Original]

BTC just dropped to 6k and looks like it’s going down to 5k as well, my plan was to buy some projects at low and sell when the market gains but nothing is changing since the past few months. Not sure how long this is going to last.
I have faith in ICOs that still have time to list on the exchanges. They are immune to the market crash in a way I think if some ICOs get listed in December or next they can really make a gain in value as I’m think market will be green by then.

I think these are the best options I have:

Deedcoin, Liven, DACC, idap.io and Ubex.

DeedCoin is going to end in December which is pretty great, I’m hoping it’ll be a great time to purchase because market will be firm till then. Australian ICO LIVEN is also on my radar, they are functional as food payment app in Melbourne and Sydney since 2014.

>> No.10085016

>>10085000
ICO's are scams anon.
True crytpocurrency is decentralized. Why should I trust 1 person to distribute all the money. I would rather trust a protocol any day.

>> No.10085055

>>10085000
I have faith in the market, I think it will come back stronger than ever so I’m planning on Hodling. I think I’ve waited long enough and haven’t invested really, now I plan to go for ICOs like you and have done my research on some great teams.

>> No.10085116

>>10085016
Why do you wanna deny all the upcoming projects that are not yet out?

ICOs are going coming stronger, if you don't think ICOs are credible then you should find better ICOs. One ICO that I mentioned is Liven which is already functional in Australia as food payment app, the best part about this project is that it's got an already established audience of 250k users. I think this makes it a credible project not all are scams.

>> No.10085140

>>10085000
I like your plan, Take a look at these as well.

Ftec

LIVEN

REDCAB

Aimides

I think these will gain exponentially in coming time.

>> No.10085150

Thank fucking god my ICO is never mentioned or shilled. Makes me actually feel like I might have thought something through well for once

>> No.10085184
File: 21 KB, 638x345, which one - Copy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10085000
Remember the only way to make money is to short. Which one of you is this?

>> No.10085190

>>10085116
ICO's are coming to an end anon. PoW is the true form of distribution and with a recent creation of minable erc-918 it will prove ICO's useless. I fully support the idea of projects growing and the evolution of those projects. What I do not support trusting a single entity fairly distributing all of his/hers tokens. Kind of like trusting the reserve to fairly print money.

>> No.10085211

>>10085150
Great! You win mister :)

>> No.10085242

>>10085190
ICOs are for people who still want to invest and get some money out of it!

I think ICOs can resist the market crash.

That’s because before the launch they develop a good hype around them, which helps them make an increase in the value when listed on exchanges.

>> No.10085272

>>10085242
Yes I like the way you described ICOs and how they are immune to the crash. Some ICOs might end next, maybe there’s no crash till then.

I’m think about Arcona, Kleros, Lead, Cherry.io and Aimedis. These are my hot ones.

LVN is a good option I like their whitepaper, I would put this one as the most promising ICO Australia has ever seen.

>> No.10085384

>>10085242
>>10085272
A single individual makes 1 billion tokens.
This single person can move 1-5% of supply in multiple sudo anonymous wallets.
This person can sell these tokens at the same time he take this action.
This person can sell his 2% tanking the market. Then as investors will quickly pick up to make a good flip of few percent which reaches a certain percentage to the person in control of sudo anonymous wallets selling a smaller portion again or give these wallets to someone else (Such as later "partnerships") and let them in on the process. Repeat this over until you've drained all individuals and new comers of their wealth.
Nothing is stopping these individuals from doing something like this. Also minable ERC-918 tokens don't need to be mined in order to survive ensuring the token can't die.

>> No.10085492

>>10085384
But what's the point in investing in Alts now, market looks dead!!

>> No.10085506

Hold your patience and excitement. No one knows the time of stoppage of the price fall. So I will suggest you to let the market be stable and then take the investment decision. If you still want to put money in there then you better go for ICOs. Why because most of ICOs are listing below ICO price at the moment which is pretty great, they’ll get listed after a long time and I hope the market will recover till then. Do some research on these Liven, Treon and Qurrex, these are my favorite projects.

>> No.10085525

>>10085492
The market is shifting over.

The old model doesn't function as well. ICO's were a new model but it fails as a true crypto and acts more like company stocks at 4x rate.

Now the time to accumulate ETH for the oncoming change for these new minable tokens.

>> No.10085699

>>10085525
So you're saying there is no need for new projects!

>> No.10085727
File: 1.21 MB, 480x287, Wrong.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10085699
I'm saying the distribution for new projects needs to be changed.

>> No.10085785

How long do you think most ICO projects can survive a bear market? Most of them raised millions when ETH was high and I get the sense that not many of them cashed out enough to fiat. Now that ETH is shitting the bed they will be cashing out at a much lower price point to pay the devs. At some point there's going to be a huge purge and all these startups are going to go broke.

>> No.10085930

>>10085785
Not the case withe projects that have to deliver!
I think there are great projects out their and with good tech and ideas, you just have to DYOR instead of going with hype and listening to others!

>> No.10086823

bro, have you considered skycoin? take a look. it has a solid increase in price over time, and the fact that can't be mined will increase it's value (no supply, infinite demand) ...and some devs worked at bitcoin

>> No.10086850

>>10085000
wow you were planning to buy low and sell high? a very impressive strategy

maybe you shouldn't trade

>> No.10086884

>>10085384
The whole point of an ICO is to raise money, not to 'distribute a coin'. Mineable ERC tokens are great but the project doesn't get any money to pay its devs. It's not crowdfunding, instead it's another stupid waste of electricity.

>> No.10087110

>>10085016
There are decentralized altcoins out there, though. There are ICOs that have been done in unconventional ways (like RaiBlocks distributing to anyone who solved captchas).

Take a look at Ark, for instance - it's DPOS, a form of decentralization:
https://rosecrypto.com/Ark-Guide