Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 198 KB, 577x608, ela.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10081665 No.10081665 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

This will be one of the succeeding projects in the crypto sphere, the crypto equivalent of amazon / google.

This project is unbelievable. Seriously DYOR it's insane.

Can anyone FUD me on this?

>> No.10081742

You'll only get "it's The China Hustle" response. Just let the retards sleep on this.

>> No.10081771

>>10081742
From what I understand, the blockchain won't be the host of all the data, but just used to verify things, ect.

It's on main net.

Do you have any idea about the side chains? When is that being released, and how much is developed?

Apparently P2P network out soon?

>> No.10081858

Bump
Answer plz: >>10081771

>> No.10081880
File: 12 KB, 200x200, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10081880

im always rong, so dont ask me

>> No.10081913

Stop buying chink scams

>> No.10082244

>>10081771
Alpha carrier in August, and basically the hole project is live at that point. Fucking exciting

>> No.10082289

chink scam the interface is even worse then neo

>> No.10082346

>>10082289
Literally retarded. What are you talking about

>> No.10082366

Most ambitious project with the highest change of succeeding relative to its market cap, it will give you the highest returns.

Keep accumulating anons

>> No.10082394
File: 325 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20180629-103536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10082394

>>10082366
I'm sure trying

>> No.10082434

>>10082394
wow man dam..

Feels bad bro

>> No.10082941

>>10082434
Which part feels bad? I don't care to much about day to day price. If November hits and I'm still down, then I'll be concerned.

>> No.10083090

I can't beleive how few people hold this. Either they can't be bothered to do some research or they are just brainlets who don't understand how massive this is.

>> No.10083178

>>10083090
/Biz/ only likes shitcoins. That's why you still say a dozen link and NKN threads every day

>> No.10083361

>>10081665
HOLOCHAIN
HOLOCHAIN
HOLOCHAIN
HOLOCHAIN
>HOLOCHAIN
>HOLOCHAIN
HOLOCHAIN
HOLOCHAIN

>> No.10083375

>>10083361
FEETGANG FEETGANG FEETGANG

>> No.10083392

>>10083375
CHINK GANG

>> No.10083397
File: 65 KB, 1092x1037, lXSWGjR.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10083397

Really want to buy this but I'm legit afraid it will fall further.

I just cannot accept any losses anymore /biz/ especially when buying one that is pretty expensive per coin.

>> No.10083428

>>10083397
gotta be brave, not going to make money being afraid and hesitating on decisions

>> No.10083443

>>10083428
Didn't hesitate to buy from October to December

Now I have almost nothing left

>> No.10083457
File: 111 KB, 1125x1125, 1515471258259.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10083457

>>10083443
dont buy ath, buy atl

>> No.10083474
File: 71 KB, 901x883, poorpep.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10083474

>>10083457
>when the dip keeps dipping

>> No.10083475

>>10083397
>pretty expensive per coin
you don't have to buy a whole coin holy fucking shit. you really think all the boomers that invested in btc bought up to $20k worth of btc at one point? /biz/ has no idea how coin prices are determined

>> No.10083497

>>10083361
Why buy HOLO when you can buy Elastos? The whole HOLO project is basically the Elastos carrier and that's only one of the small part of everything they have made. Plus this has an 18 year headstart.

>> No.10083507

>>10083475
I get what you are trying to say f a m, but I definitely want to buy more than 1 ELA (when I do buy).

But it's like buying 10 is already ca 200usd, 100 is 2000usd and so on.

>> No.10083529

>>10083474
yeah buy something when it already 10x'd, great advice. as dumb as buffett-san is when it comes to tech, he is right when it comes to investing. wait for the great buys to show up, and then swing at them. ela is at ico price, just like so many others. this is the time to buy, not a year from now when btc hits 20k again.

>> No.10083534

>>10083507
the number of coins doesn't fucking matter you absolute retard

>> No.10083679

ELA, BLOCK, BNB, BIX, NXS, MCO

Accumulate these and ypu will make it

>> No.10083696

>>10083507
If you really can't afford short term losses you obvously are investing money you can't afford to lose. This is an amazing price, I've been buying all the way down from $60 and am still currently buying at these prices. In the long term (which this coin is, a long term hold) it really shouldn't matter if you buy now at $18 or lower if it does go lower

>> No.10083713

>>10083497
Combine Holo, nkn, and ethereum. That's Elastos

>> No.10083720

>>10083507
You should really research more before you keep investing. A simple thing like this should be know before you put your money into any project.

>> No.10083753

>>10083534
kek

>> No.10083760

>>10083507
And that is the normie mentality, you would rather have 1000 than 100. But those high supply coins are never going to reach $1000+ prices. Elastos has a lower circulating supply than Bitcoin meaning it has easily got the potential to be a $1000+ coin.

>> No.10083771

>>10083713
In a very oversimplified fashion kinda yea. Are you saying that's a bad thing?

>> No.10083787

>>10081665
chink scam....dev and jihan hu hold 90% of coins. its bitconnect level scam. no need to prove you anything. its out right scam. mainnet live and they not even have working wallet.

>> No.10083852

>>10083787
t. seething corecuck

I won’t even bother to dismantle your brainlet FUD.

>> No.10083879

>>10083787
ahaha
it's the pajeet again
did'nt see you for a while
do you an alarm for ela threads?

>> No.10083934

>>10083879
rajesh. ashamed yourself promoting chink scam where dev hold 90% coins.

btw..how is your favorite 5 foot fay chink scammer.

>> No.10083944

>>10083787
I smell curry and shit in this post.

>> No.10083980

>>10083934
Devs currently hold around 15 mil I'm sure. Total supply is around 30 mil. Clear uneducated pajeet level maths

>> No.10083984
File: 7 KB, 250x231, boomer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10083984

>>10081665
Does OP or anyone else care to shill this coin? Whats it about and what does the coin do?

>> No.10083991

>>10083934
You could at least try to learn arithmetics and basic spelling before sticking out your subhuman head, prakesh.

>> No.10084002
File: 29 KB, 399x385, oh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10084002

>>10083934

>> No.10084035

>>10083984
Honestly DYOR. I would not be able to do the scope of this project any justice. It took me quite a long time to fully understand this whole idea. Main points I can think of is tradable digital assests, infinitley scalable with sidechains, it's very own operating system that can run on ANY device, can be ddos'd or MIM attacked, huge relationship with the chinese gov ect ect

>> No.10084045

>>10083944
Plz sirs, by nkn. I have a family to support.

>> No.10084055

>>10084035
Can't*

>> No.10084066

What’s so special about this?
So now I can resell my ebooks, emusic, emovies and e-games + items in a legit way? So what? Muh revolutionary my ass.

>> No.10084077

>>10084066
You fail to see or haven't looked into the other major parts of this

>> No.10084090

>>10083934
>pajeet
>no sir, it's 'rajesh'

KEK

>> No.10084113

>>10084077
What other major parts, this is literally all it fucking is. Even on the whitepaper this is the only mentioned selling point.
Useless piece of garbarge os.

>> No.10084120

>>10084077
Nuh uh. Eliminating man in the middle attacks and ddos'ing, as well is securing iot devices is completely useless.

>> No.10084132

>>10084120
How exactly is that useless?

>> No.10084149

> dev hold 90% supply
> not scalable
> 2018 mining coin..kek
> Cz assfuckked them for manipulation
> founder is next level scammer where he fake his pics with famous personalities to keep comuunity in delution
> tech behind it shit
> code review by andrew exposed it copy code from nkn and tens of other projects.

now tell me isnt it scam ? only brainlets wont see it.

Pajeets, how heavy your ela bags? kek

>> No.10084169

>>10084149
Must be fun pretending to be retarded in what I can only assume is an attempt to drop the price of this coin, on a board where you have literally no impact

>> No.10084183

>>10083178
NKN will outperform this slow piece of shit lol

>> No.10084189

>>10084113
Holy shit you are serious lol.

Versionless
Allows dapps to be built once and available on all devices
Completely eliminates man in the middle attacks and ddos'ing as well as viruses as we know them
Makes content scarce and monitization
Infinitely Scalable
Not bound by hardware requirements
Completely custom p2p network that rewards users to use it
Can implement all existing blockchains as friend chains to gain the added security as well as atomic swap across chains

>> No.10084191

>>10084035
I'm not saying you're wrong or anything but that sounds like a lot. An OS that can run on any device? Wut. If the most talented engineers in the world, being primarily from the U.S are all currently working on getting blockchain to scale and still aren't there yet then I would seriously question a team that claims they are going to do what you've mentioned there.

>> No.10084207

>>10084183
It's funny that the only thing that nkn does (paid p2p network) is something that has already been built from scratch by Elastos, but is such a small part of the overall scope it's not even advertised hahahaha. Fucking brainlets

>> No.10084208

>>10084120
Hahahahaha. Their whole selling point is literally... Imagine What if ...you could assign unique ID’s to digital books, games, music and movies... and we can finally sell the to each other!!!

Amazing right, fuck no, useless gimmicky shit.

>> No.10084227

>>10084208
No, there whole selling point is a virtual os that eliminates the traditional issues of the internet, while harnessing the blockchain to put power back in the hands of the content creators... How fucking hard is that to understand?

>> No.10084242

>>10084191
Well this has techinically been in development for 18 years. Rong Cheng worked on windows way back in like 1999, he went back to chink land and made Elastos. The blockchain component was newly implemented

>> No.10084243

>>10084227
Read the whitepaper please

>> No.10084251

> dev hold 90% supply
> not scalable
> 2018 mining coin..kek
> Cz assfuckked them for manipulation
> founder is next level scammer where he fake his pics with famous personalities to keep comuunity in delution
> tech behind it shit
> code review by andrew exposed it copy code from nkn and tens of other projects.

now tell me isnt it scam ? only brainlets wont see it.

Pajeets, how heavy your ela bags? kek

> he cant deny facts.

>> No.10084254

>>10084149
Poo in loo, Raghavendran

>> No.10084256

>>10084243
Literally watch the videos of the OS running on phones

>> No.10084266

>>10084251
Except every single point you posted is wrong?

>> No.10084267

>>10084242
The fact that he has worked on it for 18 years is a big fucking red flag. How can he boast about it. It literally was a failed piece of shit project he wasted 15 years on until blockchain was invented and he magically combined the dots in the 2017 bullrun just like all the other ico founders and normies.

>> No.10084281

>>10084243
I did you literal retarded person. I'm sorry your reading comprehension is that of a 7 year old Indian child

>> No.10084333
File: 1.15 MB, 645x773, 1513112275987.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10084333

>>10084267
>he has worked on it for 18 years is a big fucking red flag
Just buy the next hot shit token ICO that's planning to launch a working product in Q3 2019.

>> No.10084350

>>10084267
Yea he did fuck up the OS, he didn't get it to market in time and it didn't get adopted. That doesn't mean the tech is any less impressive, you can't deny the fact that something that has been in developement for 18 years doesn't have an advantage over the thousands of shitcoins that have sprung up lately. And I'm not denying that they jumped on the blockchain "fad" as your saying it, but who gives a shit if the product they deliver is better?

>> No.10084383

>>10084267
Just check the status of these guys in china, they literally advise the government on blockchain developements. If you really think this is a scam then you obviously just don't want to see it, which is fine just do >>10084333

>> No.10084429

>>10084350
The fact that if blockchain didn’t come into play, his whole 15 years hobby would have been an obsolete incomplete piece of shit that no one uses doesn’t bother you?
The fact that cmo said top 7 exchanges signed and they list on fucking scam exhange coinegg doesnt bother you?

>> No.10084484

>>10084429
Yes can’t debunk this don’t ya pajeets.

>> No.10084508

>>10084350
Almost a deluded as stinky linkies.
>18 years in development
>no working product
> failed obsolete tech until magically blockchain is best friend of his os
>gets a new lifeline

It’s a good thing am i right

>> No.10084526

>>10084429
It's up to the exchanges to list and I highly doub't they paid to get on that shit tier exchange but that doesn't really matter there are more coming you impatient sperg. And it's the OS that has been in development for 18 years, if you had an operating system that was able to compete with windows would you really just trash it after it's first failure. The rest of the project has been newly developed.

>> No.10084552

>>10084508
The information is out there, I'm not here to persuade you this is clearly lost on you. I'm just tying to deter any other anons reading your retarded words from losing out on gains.

>> No.10084576

>>10084508
>Obsolete tech
>Solves all the major problems of the current internet infrastructure

Alpha is in August friend, stay poor

>> No.10084606

>>10084576
We will make it Elanon

>> No.10084646
File: 14 KB, 478x523, 1507485604021.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10084646

>>10084429
>>10084484
>>10084508
>>10084576
Yeah, sure some low IQ faggot from /biz/ knows better than Foxconn, NEO, Bitmain, SAIC, Tencent, Huobi, Alibaba R&D, DewMobile, etc. The ElastOS operating system is what SAIC picked up to power their driverless cars, but you're right. Not a single use case. Time to market sell our bags and buy TRX.

>> No.10084648

>>10084526
Yeah newly developed , as in just like all the other shitICO’s that went with the 2017 hype. No working product, no real life adaption, well there’s at least good communication I give you that. Foxconn invested and stopped after dumping 5 million in it because they realised rong is incompetent. Literally nobody wanted to invest anymore and now ico money is giving them a new lifeline.

>> No.10084665

>>10084646
But yeah stay poor and kee on holding your bleeding ass of garbage bag. Muh chinese eos , muh too 5. Go fucking dream.

>> No.10084718

>>10084648
Does have a working product, literally only launched this year adoption and is also going to come this year and Foxconn invested 35 million. Why do you have to lie?

>> No.10084730

>>10084718
200 m RMB back in 2010 is 35 mill usd?
Please go brush up on a course of finance, wagecuck.

>> No.10084740

>>10084648
>>10084665
Keep pulling shit out of your pajeet ass, street-shitter. It only makes me more confident in the project that you subhuman third world shitskins stay away from ELA.

>> No.10084778

>>10084267
>>10084429
actually these points make sense when you think about it, thanks for providing another perspective on the subject

>> No.10084787

>>10084740
I bet I hold more fucking ela than you poor scrub wagecuck and still I am not as deluded as you

>> No.10084809
File: 26 KB, 406x438, mlpbrainlet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10084809

>>10084787
>butthurt shitskin pulls 'i'm richer than you' card

>> No.10084831

>>10084787
Why are you even holding if you are this convinced it's a scam? Yes I know you can still make money on scams but your saying they have no working product. So whats going to happen, on mainnet launch they just gonna go quiet and exit scam? Don't see much money to be made in that.

>> No.10084881

honestly, while I find the tech interesting from what I read, I fail to see why the token is specifically needed? will this project go beyond Rong and the chinese team? if they will solely develop the project, why don’t they just accept RMB or USD or basically fiat instead a utility token? Seems to me they only did it so they can obtain funding

>> No.10084882

Chink scam. devs hold 90 percent of the coins

>> No.10084897

>>10084787
What’s wrong? Your $90 bags bought in February on the Binance listing hype getting heavy? That just tells me that you’re a shit trader unable to see the fundamentals that will push ELA to triple digits in a few years. Go back to flipping burgers, nigger.

>> No.10084906

>>10084831
It’s called suicide insurance scrub.

>> No.10084913

>>10084881
Because for a blockchain to be secure and decentralised you need the incentive, which is the reward for mining or staking, which is ELA. C'mon that's blockchain 101

>> No.10084914

>>10084882
>pajeet changed his ID again

>> No.10084916

>>10084897
This fucking brainlet, if I bought in Feb and am still holding now that makes me a fucking investor not trader. Learn to think before you type brainlet.

>> No.10084924

>>10084906
Just kys now then because you'll want to when you realise you should have bought more

>> No.10084938

>>10084916
>that 30 year boomer left holding bags who calls himself an investor
Made me cringe

>> No.10084950

>>10084906
Plus suicide insurance is because you are an unsure pussy who can't come to a real conclusion that this is a scam, because deep down you know it's not

>> No.10084951

>>10084924
Why aren’t you buying more and instead you are here with my hur durr shilling trying to dump your bags . Don’t be a deluded investor brainlet, be one who can think rationally.

>The fact that he has worked on it for 18 years is a big fucking red flag. How can he boast about it. It literally was a failed piece of shit project he wasted 15 years on until blockchain was invented and he magically combined the dots in the 2017 bullrun just like all the other ico founders and normies.

>> No.10084966

>>10084913
ok fair enough. i understood it would have that problem fixed with merged mining with btc, something like Factom does by putting a hash in in btc block, i guess i was wrong

>> No.10084992

>>10084950
Again this brainlet, you should really take a course in finance or something before you start yapping around.

It’s called diversification faggot, unlike you who has all eggs in one speculative piece of shit garbage digital token, hoping to strike it rich. I actually have a well diversified portfolio consisting of real estate, positive cf generating small cap businesses, cash, stocks and fucking gold. Crypto is just another speculative way to hedge my captial brainler poor cuck.

>> No.10084993

>>10084951
Been buying all through this dumb rant of yours and if that is your only point then I refer you back to >>10084646. Yea you know better than all these companies and of course this highly respected china man would lose all his famiry honour for a few million

>> No.10085010

>>10084966
Yea the merge mining is just another positive, all BTC miners get ELA for free, no extra power required so we can have the security of the tried and tested BTC chain

>> No.10085025

>>10084993
Yeah buy more faggot, keep on dcaing down to 1$.

>> No.10085033

iTS A FUCKING SCAM! USELESS SNAKEOIL TECH! hurr durr spent 18 years to make a polished turd

>> No.10085042
File: 61 KB, 320x312, 1511866148884.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10085042

>>10084951
They had a public sale in January, you absolute faggot. If they wanted to cash in on the 2017 bullrun they would have started to shill ELA back in August as an ERC-20 token to get top exchange listings with little to no effort.

>> No.10085052

>>10084992
Obviously not all in that wouldn't be smart, good advice

>> No.10085060

your wrong, syscoin is the equivalent off ebay and amazon, such a noob, sounds like your loosing on your investment and create fomo

>> No.10085066
File: 138 KB, 476x401, 15134209119640.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10085066

>>10085025
>Yeah buy more faggot, keep on dcaing down to 1$
Your frustration is showing.

>> No.10085071

>>10085025
You better sell soon then

>> No.10085072

>>10085042
This brainlet idiot fuck. While the smarter chinks were cashing in on the blockchain hype in 2017 . ELA Rong only connected the dots in feb 2018... whoops a lil too late over there old fuck.

>> No.10085081
File: 85 KB, 600x600, 1522776696992.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10085081

>>10085072
Yea there was absolutely no development BEFORE they sold it to the public

>> No.10085098

>>10085081
its a bitcoin fork u faggot, its literally as easy to create as trump coin

>> No.10085102
File: 125 KB, 908x882, 1514417485818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10085102

>>10085072
>this inbred mutt actually thinks that he is smarter than Jihan and Da Hongfei

>> No.10085108
File: 38 KB, 1024x473, 06B16DF9-5314-4C33-BFC2-1BAC8226F43B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10085108

>>10085081
That’s usually the case, brainlet.

>> No.10085114

>>10085098
You can change your ID as much as you want Pajeet, your intelligence shines through you

>> No.10085129

Let these deluded faggots keep on hoping at least they have hope.

The fact that he has worked on it for 18 years is a big fucking red flag. How can he boast about it. It literally was a failed piece of shit project he wasted 15 years on until blockchain was invented and he magically combined the dots in the 2017 bullrun just like all the other ico founders and normies.

The fact that if blockchain didn’t come into play, his whole 15 years hobby would have been an obsolete incomplete piece of shit that no one uses doesn’t bother you?
The fact that cmo said top 7 exchanges signed and they list on fucking scam exhange coinegg doesnt bother you?

>> No.10085130

>>10085108
Aye they've just built all this in the last 4 months. You are getting worse.

>> No.10085143

>>10085129
Now literally just copying post from above that I've already rebutted. You getting tired?

>> No.10085157

Yeah, you want to spam more so people can’t see it don’t you bagholder. Wel your plan ain’t working.

The fact that if blockchain didn’t come into play, his whole 15 years hobby would have been an obsolete incomplete piece of shit that no one uses doesn’t bother you?
The fact that cmo said top 7 exchanges signed and they list on fucking scam exhange coinegg doesnt bother you?

>> No.10085164
File: 27 KB, 741x630, 1526878299817.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10085164

>>10085129
Do you get paid per post?

>> No.10085165

jihan literally said every coin besides btc, eth and exchange tokens is going to zero

>> No.10085194

>>10085165
Then why would he invest and devote half his hashing power to ELA? Perhaps your quote or memory is flawed. You make no sense

>> No.10085202

>>10085165
Well that's good because if BTC lives ELA lives and Jihan is dedicating 50% of his hashing power to Elastos

>> No.10085206

Yup that’s basically the truth, altcoins only act as suicide insurance. BNB, BTC/BCH,ETH,MCO is what you should be holding. Oh yeah BTW on ELA.

The fact that he has worked on it for 18 years is a big fucking red flag. How can he boast about it. It literally was a failed piece of shit project he wasted 15 years on until blockchain was invented and he magically combined the dots in the 2017 bullrun just like all the other ico founders and normies.

The fact that if blockchain didn’t come into play, his whole 15 years hobby would have been an obsolete incomplete piece of shit that no one uses doesn’t bother you?
The fact that cmo said top 7 exchanges signed and they list on fucking scam exhange coinegg doesnt bother you?

>> No.10085235

>>10085206
Can’t censor me here like in plebbit and telegram can you deluded bitches?

>> No.10085237

>>10085194
This is the same pajeet who said that devs and Jihan hold 90% of the supply

>> No.10085270

>>10085235
Nobody is listening though

>> No.10085274

>>10085206
>>10085235
kys

>> No.10085286

The fact that he has worked on it for 18 years is a big fucking red flag. How can he boast about it. It literally was a failed piece of shit project he wasted 15 years on until blockchain was invented and he magically combined the dots in the 2017 bullrun just like all the other ico founders and normies.
>The fact that if blockchain didn’t come into play, his whole 15 years hobby would have been an obsolete incomplete piece of shit that no one uses doesn’t bother you?
The fact that cmo said top 7 exchanges signed and they list on fucking scam exhange coinegg doesnt bother you?

>> No.10085293

The absolute state of ELA bagholder
>Please fud me
>Legitimate fud comes
>Resorts to personal attacks

The fact that he has worked on it for 18 years is a big fucking red flag. How can he boast about it. It literally was a failed piece of shit project he wasted 15 years on until blockchain was invented and he magically combined the dots in the 2017 bullrun just like all the other ico founders and normies.

The fact that if blockchain didn’t come into play, his whole 15 years hobby would have been an obsolete incomplete piece of shit that no one uses doesn’t bother you?
The fact that cmo said top 7 exchanges signed and they list on fucking scam exhange coinegg doesnt bother you?

>> No.10085317

>>10085286
>>10085293
Nice samefagging under different IDs, rajeesh.

>> No.10085352

Can americans buy on houbi without any bullshit verification to withdraw?

>> No.10085353

>>10085317
deluded ELA bagholder. Stupid Laowai. ELA is nothing but a chink scam meant to siphon ETH and BTC off Western investors.

>> No.10085529

>>10085353
Idiotic fudder that can’t see the forest through the trees

>> No.10085657

The absolute state of ELA bagholder
>Please fud me
>Legitimate fud comes
>Resorts to personal attacks

The fact that he has worked on it for 18 years is a big fucking red flag. How can he boast about it. It literally was a failed piece of shit project he wasted 15 years on until blockchain was invented and he magically combined the dots in the 2017 bullrun just like all the other ico founders and normies.

The fact that if blockchain didn’t come into play, his whole 15 years hobby would have been an obsolete incomplete piece of shit that no one uses doesn’t bother you?
The fact that cmo said top 7 exchanges signed and they list on fucking scam exhange coinegg doesnt bother you?.

>> No.10085696

>>10085657
>Legitimate
Your spouting absolute nonsense like the dev team owns 90% if supply despite the fact you can literally go look up the team addresses and see that you are full of shit

>> No.10086340
File: 141 KB, 1200x926, photo_2018-06-29_17-31-09.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10086340

>>10084149
You cant fake this...

>> No.10086433

>>10084189
this. 4k ela here. all in fuck all other shitcoins

>> No.10086851

>>10086433
I can only afford a measly 800. Would live to hit 1k

>> No.10086975

>>10086851
>>10086433
287.5 just trying to get to 500 before the bull run starts

>> No.10087546

>>10081665
CAREFUL BUYING ELASTOS,
THEIR CLAIMS ARE COMPLETELY FUCKING OVER THE TOP AND SEEMS FAKED.

THEY ACTUALLY THINK THEIR "OS" CAN COMPETE WITH WINDOWS, WHEN LINUX CAN BARELY COMPETE ON THE MAINSTREAM WITH MILLIONS OF NERDS WORKING ON DISTROS 24/7 HOW THE FUCK CAN ELASTOS EVEN BE ABLE TO RUN A FUCKING NOTEPAD PROGRAM? WARNING

>> No.10087938

>>10087546
Warning, you can run it over the top of windows and Linux so it doesn't even need to compete you fucking literal retarded person. It's funny you shill Holo chain and then vomit this dumb shit.

>> No.10088963

>>10087546
HOLO NKN fag

>> No.10089293

>>10088963
Right these holo and nkn pajeets don't realize what they are missing.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action