Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.16000656 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16000656

>>16000000
NO MORE PAYPIGS

NO MORE BAGHOLDERS

NO MORE WAGESLAVING FOR SOME ASSHOLE NEET SCAMMING RUSSIAN

NO MORE FALSE TECH, PROMISED PARTERNSHIPS OR SHILLING

NO MORE CRIES OF FUD AND BOARD REGULATION FROM THE SAME FAGGOTS WHO DENOUNCED BOARD REGULATION AND THEIR 15 THREADS AN HOUR

NO MORE FALSE PROMISES AND BULLSHIT INVESTMENTS

ONLY REAL BIZ AND FINANCE

LET'S WIPE THIS BOARD CLEAN ONCE AND FOR ALL BIZNESSMEN

DEATH TO LINK

YOU ARE FREE MEN

FREE OF PREJUDICES AND BIASES

FREE OF SCAMS AND LIES

YOU ARE FREE

FREE TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN DESTINY

FREE TO GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM

FREE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE

NEVER FORGET THAT

NEVER GIVE YOUR LIFE TO A FALSE MESSIAH

NEVER BELIEVE THE FALSE PROPHETS

YOUR WORK IS YOURS AND ONLY YOURS

YOU ARE FREE TO CARVE YOUR DESTINY

DO NOT FALL FOR THE SERPENTS OR THEIR PROMISES

DO NOT FALL INTO THE CULT OR THE COLLECTIVE LIES

YOU ARE FREE MEN

FUCK CHAINLINK, SIRGAY FOR PRISON 2020

>> No.16000531 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16000531

>>16000265
>>16000265
>>16000265

>>chainlink meme photo
>>imaginary ranks
>>just keep buying bro, just keep buying
>>no matter what don't stop buying
>>HODL the imaginary line bros
>>bitch boy captain, general, whatever makes it seem like we're tough internet boys and not retarded faggots getting gagged, hooded and branded by our master sirgay
>>implying any of these memes are fucking organic
>>2017 hype, convinces other anons since this fat fuck browses here, uses the money to make meme artists and pay oracle and google to blogpost and waste their time
>>stuck in the water with a useless ERC721 protocol despite the fact ERC20 worked better
>>fud the shit out of other tokens and strangle organic growth. why? because im a fat faggot with a philosophy degree and dont understand tech but know how to be a cut-throat ruskie
>>shelled out, dried out assholes running a literal fucking scam
>>SEC GET ON IT

>this whole thread
>being amazed that a Russian is a Jew
>being amazed that (((Ari))) Juels is a Jew
>being amazed by numbers that all religions have
>babbling about occultism shit because or your ERC coin

What is wrong with linkoids and how do we get them to go back to their subrebbits?

>> No.15997465 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15997465

>>15997413
This. I'm a tcp ip developer at a fortune 50 big data company with 25 years experience in database infosec, I've looked into chainlink and all I can tell you if that the cryptographic measures implemented in regards to the decentralized security paradigm in the API and IoT structure of chainlink's github code is fundamentally flawed after the Pivotal tracker server crashed due to the core attacks on the network enabled by its corrupt data inputs and outputs, what this really means is that by attempting to solve the oracle sybil resistance issue it instead allows customers to bypass the encrypted hardware and even hack into the smart contract Intel SGX mainframe, unless they manage to increase the signatures and scalable nodes, which isn't likely considering the Google backend isn't compatible with the legacy JSON systems and Solidity language from the EVM in the Truffle stacks, that's why the ic3 and SWIFT engineering teams developed the ISO 20220 standards but it's centralized and susceptible to the 51% front running program so yeah basically Sergey didn't foresee that the enterprise customers and cloud blockchain dapps would never allow their protocols to rely on these permissioned host mechanisms thus rendering the LINK ERC 677 token obsolete and no serious developer would consider DLT technology in these conditions, sorry linkies I'm just telling it how it is.

>> No.15983046 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568298196495.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15983046

>>15982580
>>another month of my project not making money
>>you paid $23.80 to hostgator.com

its ok sergey. you can always dump another 700k on us to cover the expenses.

>> No.15981158 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, A32EA12E-A1AF-480D-BC99-02C18AC887F3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15981158

>>15981148

>> No.15855785 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568298196495.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15855785

CHAINLINK CEO has no academic background, Linkedin has no University or nothing,
Youtube videos comments are disabled because they know they're talking shit.
Tokenomics unsustainable and totally vapourware.
Forbes article made by muh contributor
LINK Devs hold 70% of the supply (and dump 700k on bagholder)
Circulating supply is 4% of the total which means you'll need at least a 25x to only break even long term.
No company address on the website, no professional info whatsoever.

There's literally nobody on the team that has the proper economic knowledge to even properly consider the idea that they've thought of.

They literally have N O T H I N G to show for, no code, no algorithms, just a few blog posts and screenshots of an app any 10 year old could create.

Anyone with an IQ above room temperature merely need skim Chainlink's whitepaper to uncover the centralized shitcoin behind the crude facade of decentralization. You're absurdly naiive if you think spreading out the asset custody would stop the Feds from seizing the backing assets. Long before LINK's influence would even call for such drastic action every country on the god damn planet would outlaw this shitcoin to preserve their monetary sovereignty. Heed my advice anon, Sergey is selling you a dream that can never possibly come to fruition. Sell your bags while it's still legal to do so.

>> No.15853976 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15853976

Flush

>> No.15841556 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 97CA569C-F64E-4F3A-9091-46015ED08D08.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15841556

>>15841508
It’s due for a dump. It’s daily RSI is overbought. Sergey hasn’t dumped in a while

>> No.15826601 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15826601

>>15824224
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHHH OH NO NO NO NO

THEY'RE CORRELATING A FUCKING VIDEO GAME WITH THEIR FINANCIAL FUTURES AND BARGAINED WITH THE TEAM TO "BUY IN EARLY"

THINKING THAT A PAJEET POTTERY SHIT FLINGING FORUM WOULD MAKE THEM RICH. NOT REALIZING THAT THEIR MEME POTENTIAL WAS WASTED ON A KNOWN FAILURE, FRAUD AND SOON-TO-BE EXTRADITED RUSSIAN SCAMMER.

>>THE PRICE
TRUST ME, INSIDER. SOURCE, TRUST ME

>>THE MEMES
ANYTHING, LITERALLY ANYTHING AT ALL

>>THE BULL
YOU AND YOUR NEET MONEY. JUST THROW INTO THE FUCKING TRASH

>>THE COPE
WHAT THEY USED TO MAKE FUN OF US WITH. YOU LITERALLY FELL FOR A PAID FUCKING SCAM WITH A NON-AMERICAN RUSSIAN NATIONAL OPERATING IN THE US, WITH A FUCKING DREAM PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE BULLSHIT TOKEN

>>BAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.15803601 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15803601

>>15803375

>> No.15794075 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568245069511.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15794075

>>15794027
So if you go to his computer, you should see 3 options. 1 says 70K, the second says 630K and the third says 700K. You are now God to the people on this board and control their petty lives.

>> No.15794050 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15794050

>>15788677
>>15788827
>>15788846
>>15788855
>>15790195
>>15791922
>>15792960


>>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
>>It keeps going up! (is at the same price)
>>DUDE LEVERAGE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE FOR NON-SOLUTION UNSOLVEABLE NON-NECESSARY TECH, DOOODE DOO IT LAMOO
>>bullshit meme photo, no context, no discussion, just a random dumbass nigger post
>>sibos
>>guys i have 700 tokens of shitty scam, please how do i make it thread
>>another link general, we need one every ten minutes!
>>guys my ex/gf/wife found me out, we're broke but have 50k link thread
>>all in, never selling, always HODL thread
>>just risked my entire financial stability on this token, y-you guys should b-buy too right?
>>LINK will reach 1000 END OF YEAR
>>Insider here, just keep buying!
>>Some vague company has increased profits, all thanks to chinklink!
>>some bullshit random thread to keep the link psychosis going
>>just non-stop chainlink posting
>>getting kicked out, have xbox and link, what do thread?

what other paid promotions am I missing?

This thread is solid proof of chainlink shilling from the chainlink team by Sirgay. Hurry up anons, report to the SEC, let's get Sirgay in cuffs already.


chainlink scum!

>> No.15786684 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15786684

>>15786613
>>15786630
>>15786681
The problem with LINK is that it's like the shitcoin flavor of the week that never died. It's anything but organic.
You want to talk about "having 2 years" and who/who isn't a newfag? It took 2 years of obsessive, cult-like marketing for Link to see the kind of gains that dozens of easily-forgettable 2017 shitcoins took a month or less to pull, and half of that was only because you all lied about a bunch of fake partnerships.
The anti-LINK threads are more than justified considering that you clearly either paid off the mods or they don't give 2 fucks about the board despite all the complaints about it. It's exactly what you deserve for shoving this shit down everyone's throats for so long.

>> No.15782681 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568240866264.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15782681

>>15782653
>imagine being this new

>> No.15740557 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 3B73B21F-3459-4E3C-9AE3-C87E7ADD3A21.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15740557

What’s astonishing is that chainlink is ONLY cared about by /biz/ - it’s unknown everywhere else, a complete meme

>> No.15740054 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15740054

>>15738210
>>15738350
>>15738376

>>DUDE LEVERAGE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE FOR NON-SOLUTION UNSOLVEABLE NON-NECESSARY TECH, DOOODE DOO IT LAMOO
>>bullshit meme photo, no context, no discussion, just a random dumbass nigger post
>>sibos
>>guys i have 700 tokens of shitty scam, please how do i make it thread
>>another link general, we need one every ten minutes!
>>guys my ex/gf/wife found me out, we're broke but have 50k link thread
>>all in, never selling, always HODL thread
>>just risked my entire financial stability on this token, y-you guys should b-buy too right?
>>LINK will reach 1000 END OF YEAR
>>Insider here, just keep buying!
>>Some vague company has increased profits, all thanks to chinklink!
>>some bullshit random thread to keep the link psychosis going
>>just non-stop chainlink posting
>>getting kicked out, have xbox and link, what do thread?

what other paid promotions am I missing?

This thread is solid proof of chainlink shilling from the chainlink team by Sirgay. Hurry up anons, report to the SEC, let's get Sirgay in cuffs already.

>> No.15738567 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1945225C-E24B-445F-BB99-8EF47B413C23.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15738567

>>15738548

>> No.15722411 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15722411

>>15720309
The problem with LINK is that it's like the shitcoin flavor of the week that never died. It's anything but organic.
You want to talk about "having 2 years" and who/who isn't a newfag? It took 2 years of obsessive, cult-like marketing for Link to see the kind of gains that dozens of easily-forgettable 2017 shitcoins took a month or less to pull, and half of that was only because you all lied about a bunch of fake partnerships.
The anti-LINK threads are more than justified considering that you clearly either paid off the mods or they don't give 2 fucks about the board despite all the complaints about it. It's exactly what you deserve for shoving this shit down everyone's throats for so long.

>> No.15718583 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15718583

[Judaism intensities]
> Seinfeld theme

>> No.15709414 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15709414

>>15709326
Let's make this ultra clear. SIBOS and swift have had and will never have anything to do with link. They are transactional data payment layers running on ancient code known as Cobolt. This transaction data layer consists of balances and balances payable, debt to senders and is a simple decentralized blockchain if you will, in that it acts as a database between large intermediary big banks. you don't own the balance sheet, the big bank does. the purpose of blockchain is to decentralize this control to create separate nodes to prevent corruption and bail-ins with the option to hard-fork and much more importantly, prevent quantitive easing through printing by restricting monetary control and particularly inflation (tl;dr: printing of money).

NOWHERE! ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE DOES CHAINLINK HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DISTRIBUTED BALANCE SHEETS AND TRANSACTIONAL PROTOCOLS.

It is only and only a supposed and if-that, data aggregation for real-time input into blockchains, supposedly ethereum shitcoins. It acts as a half ass API, it is not the google maps, but rather the input google maps would recieve from people having visited a restaurant and rated it. what you faggots are doing here is plain and simple deception. this is why the chainlink team is not invited again, because they managed to squeeze one little meeting next to some toliets and claimed partnership and the people at SWIFT were so god damn offended, they absolutely refused to even touch this two-bit pajeet filled russian national jew backed kiked up scam company. Chainlink will never, work as intermediary between banks, if anything ripple might and i say might. chainlink's best hope is for it's practical day to day dev use for inputting random inputs into a blockchain, weather, prices, news, etc, etc which also it has failed anything closely to achieve. suck my ass nigger.

>> No.15708952 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15708952

>>15708114
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHHH OH NO NO NO NO

THEY'RE CORRELATING A FUCKING VIDEO GAME WITH THEIR FINANCIAL FUTURES AND BARGAINED WITH THE TEAM TO "BUY IN EARLY"

THINKING THAT A PAJEET POTTERY SHIT FLINGING FORUM WOULD MAKE THEM RICH. NOT REALIZING THAT THEIR MEME POTENTIAL WAS WASTED ON A KNOWN FAILURE, FRAUD AND SOON-TO-BE EXTRADITED RUSSIAN SCAMMER.

>>THE PRICE
TRUST ME, INSIDER. SOURCE, TRUST ME

>>THE MEMES
ANYTHING, LITERALLY ANYTHING AT ALL

>>THE BULL
YOU AND YOUR NEET MONEY. JUST THROW INTO THE FUCKING TRASH

>>THE COPE
WHAT THEY USED TO MAKE FUN OF US WITH. YOU LITERALLY FELL FOR A PAID FUCKING SCAM WITH A NON-AMERICAN RUSSIAN NATIONAL OPERATING IN THE US, WITH A FUCKING DREAM PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE BULLSHIT TOKEN

>>BAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.15690345 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568239934361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15690345

>>15689768
700,000
>Nothing wrong with me
1,400,000
>Nothing wrong with me
2,100,000
>Nothing wrong with me
2,800,000
>Nothing wrong with me
3,500,000
>Something's got to give
4,200,000
>Something's got to give
4,900,000
>Something's got to give
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LET THE CHAIN LINK HIT THE FLOOR

LET THE CHAIN LINK HIT THE FLOOR

OH SWEET GOD THERE IS NO FLOOR

OH SWEET GOD THERE IS NO FLOOR

CHAINLINK $0 EOY

CHAINLINK $0 EOY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>Dumped on why for (why for)
Can't take much moreeee

700,000
>Nothing wrong with me
1,400,000
>Nothing wrong with me
2,100,000
>Nothing wrong with me
2,800,000
>Nothing wrong with me
3,500,000
>Something's got to give
4,200,000
>Something's got to give
4,900,000
>Something's got to give
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LET THE CHAIN LINK HIT THE FLOOR

LET THE CHAIN LINK HIT THE FLOOR

OH SWEET GOD THERE IS NO FLOOR

OH SWEET GOD THERE IS NO FLOOR

CHAINLINK $0 EOY

CHAINLINK $0 EOY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>Pump me again (again)
Holding bags near the endddddddd

700,000
>Nothing wrong with me
1,400,000
>Nothing wrong with me
2,100,000
>Nothing wrong with me
2,800,000
>Nothing wrong with me
3,500,000
>Something's got to give
4,200,000
>Something's got to give
4,900,000
>Something's got to give
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>> No.15689875 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568233634768.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15689875

>He doesn't know about the Shadow Sibos
>He doesn't know that the current Sibos is just to throw people off the trail
>He doesn't know why Link is pumping
You poor souls.

>> No.15687761 [View]
File: 310 KB, 500x500, 1568248540371.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15687761

imagine being a NEET paying a fat fuck to dump on you



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]