Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.24731097 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1606698958502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24731097

>>24730728
STOP DUMPING YOU WEAK HANDED MORONS

>> No.24625292 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 3B513BA8-27BB-4A20-8DCA-E444177EE83D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24625292

bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

>> No.24621614 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 6ED14132-28DC-49D0-B8E5-7CA7FE5BEF5C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24621614

>>24621600
Lmao thanks


Im unbannable lmao jannies just give up HAHAHA. All ive gotta do is turn on airplane mode for 15 seconds and ive got a new ip. JANNIES BTFO

>> No.24617974 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, A7C6D0A2-7CA9-4BA7-8F3D-622E6EDB9455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24617974

>CLF GOING TO BREAK 13 TODAY BUY BUY BUY

>> No.24616947 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, E322667D-0336-4AE8-A554-3E126B6BB7CB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24616947

>>24616920
Based

>> No.24395064 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1606197427608.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24395064

>>24394400
CHECKED & WITNESSED

>> No.24367055 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1606197427608.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24367055

the 8EMA is looking like rock solid buying support and the 21EMA hasnt even come close to being tested. its fucking happening $1+ soon

>> No.24279347 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1592698365759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24279347

>>24277777

>> No.24204896 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1592698365759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24204896

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>> No.24192575 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1592698365759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24192575

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.22333423 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1540503294079s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22333423

>>22333333
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.19976521 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1592942960166.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19976521

I LOVE YOU SERGEY

>> No.19891781 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1570530835943.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19891781

5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.18447749 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1569194312560.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18447749

STOP HURTING MY FEELIGNS

>> No.18179218 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1570530835943.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18179218

>>18179075
MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY

>> No.18067574 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1584931965291.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18067574

>>18067533
CAN I HAVE MONEY NOW?

>> No.18061389 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1584931965291.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18061389

Please tell me gush will go back down

>> No.18015717 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1569194312560.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18015717

NEETBUX NAOOOOOOOO

>> No.17748890 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1579914136651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17748890

>>17748769
I NEED MY FUCKING MONEY BACK SO I CAN BUY A TICKET TO ESCAPE THIS CORONA AND IMMIGRANT INFECTED EU SHITHOLE AND COME TO AMERICA BUT NOW AMERICA HAS CLOSED ITS BORDER TOO SO LET ME IN AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU FUCKING AMERICAN RACIST RETARDS NAAAOWW!!!!

>> No.17732487 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, HAPPENING.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17732487

>market opens in 10 minutes
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TIME IS MOVING SO FUCKING SLOWLY

>> No.17562668 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1570530835943.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17562668

>>17562634
hello? HELLO? HHHEEEEEELLLLLLOOOO?????? IS IT A FUCKING SCAM? IS IT REAL? AM I GOING CRAZY? SWIFT? MICROSOFT? DERIVATIVES? 300,000$ LINK? 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION? PEE PEE POO POO? CUBES? SATURN? CULT OF DEMETER? LIBRA? FACEBOOK? WHAT? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM?

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

HAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

ITS

ITS FUCKING REAL ISNT IT

ALL OF IT

ALL OF IT

ALL OF IT

ALL OF IT


ITS ALL FUCKING REAL
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHHHA PPEEE PEEE POOO POOOOO PEEE ON MY POO POO PEEE POPOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA AHH AH AHA HA HA HAHA AHA H AA AH H A AHA HA H AHAAHA AHHA AHAHAHAHAH

BILLIONARIES FUCKING BILLIONAIRES WE ARE ALL BILLONARS HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAH FUCK YOU JJJJJJJAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.17562528 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1570530835943.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17562528

>>17562059
hello? HELLO? HHHEEEEEELLLLLLOOOO?????? IS IT A FUCKING SCAM? IS IT REAL? AM I GOING CRAZY? SWIFT? MICROSOFT? DERIVATIVES? 300,000$ LINK? 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION? PEE PEE POO POO? CUBES? SATURN? CULT OF DEMETER? LIBRA? FACEBOOK? WHAT? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM?

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

HAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

ITS

ITS FUCKING REAL ISNT IT

ALL OF IT

ALL OF IT

ALL OF IT

ALL OF IT


ITS ALL FUCKING REAL
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHHHA PPEEE PEEE POOO POOOOO PEEE ON MY POO POO PEEE POPOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA AHH AH AHA HA HA HAHA AHA H AA AH H A AHA HA H AHAAHA AHHA AHAHAHAHAH

BILLIONARIES FUCKING BILLIONAIRES WE ARE ALL BILLONARS HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAH FUCK YOU JJJJJJJAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.17450596 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1580661374209.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17450596

>>17450253
diversity as in in well developed high intellect minds specialized in different relevant areas kind of diversity?
or the diversity diversity to fulfill the sjw feminazi quota?

>> No.17307061 [View]
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1579450912530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17307061

I'm only into shitcoins and don't know where to long stocks help me out.

anyone knows what companies produce HIV treatment medication?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-japan-treatment/japan-to-start-trials-using-hiv-treatment-for-coronavirus-suga-idUSKBN20C047



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]