Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.20526366 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1593256483703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20526366

>>20522888

Witnessed

>> No.20471910 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, RSR_G.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20471910

YOU HAD 1 YEAR

>> No.20451270 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, reserve9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20451270

Niggas hate to see you winning.

>> No.20179163 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, RSR_G.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20179163

feels good bros

>> No.19972212 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, reserve9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19972212

What color lambo are you getting?

>> No.19969646 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, rsrlambo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19969646

Hope you're buying the dip, /biz/?

>> No.19954995 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19954995

you had one year anons...

>> No.19759423 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563389525479.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19759423

what the heck was that

>> No.19081613 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563389525479.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19081613

Just buy some and don't listen to the linkfags who also brought early and constantly roll out the satsgang fud

>> No.18757262 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563389525479.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18757262

>> No.18320949 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1566235227478.jpg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18320949

>>18320725
RSR ONLY

>> No.17405019 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, A8908F88-7548-4B24-B287-908A5C36C7C7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17405019

>>17401990
Your welcome

>> No.17278571 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17278571

31 sats Edition

News
>10,000 new RSV minted for a large partner
>App v2 set be released in numerous countries

What the fuck is this trash?
>Reserve is a stablecoin system consisting of two tokens. RSV the stablecoin currently pegged to $1.00. RSR the arbitrage coin is used for stabilizing the value of RSV.

Why?
>Because stablecoins are underused in non-crypto markets and the ones that exist suck, have limitations or mis-market themselves

Upcoming Events
>Venezuela app goes on chain - TBA 2020
>Major exchange listing - TBA 2020
>Mainnet (RSR) functionality - TBA 2020

Where to Buy
>Huobi Global
>IDEX
>Simpleswap.io
>Pionex

How much to Make it?
>It’s suggested to hold at least 500,000 RSR (~$1000). There is a consensus that an increase in liquidity (exchanges), adoption (app going on chain), and mainnet (proof of the RSR mechanism) will drive the value of RSR into the top 100 coins. Somewhere between $0.01 (42m m-cap or 5x) to $0.05 (210m m-cap or 25x). Anything beyond that would likely require massive adoption (which is possible), hype, major crypto press and the usage of RSV pairs on exchanges.

What about that huge supply?
>RSR is will be burned as RSV is transferred and minted. Estimate say about 2%-5% per year. This is similar to Paypal, but decentralized. Regarding team tokens, please read here:

reserve.org/blog/initial-circulating-supply-of-rsr

Chats
>t.me/reservecurrency (official)
>t.me/reservelodge (unofficial)

Further Reading
>medium.com/reserve-currency
>reserve.org/investors
>github.com/reserve-protocol

>> No.17141960 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17141960

Left Behind Edition

News
>10,000 new RSV minted for a large partner
>App trial period ending

What the fuck is this trash?
>Reserve is a stablecoin system consisting of two tokens. RSV the stablecoin currently pegged to $1.00. RSR the arbitrage coin is used for stabilizing the value of RSV.

Why?
>Because stablecoins are underused in non-crypto markets and the ones that exist suck, have limitations or mis-market themselves

Upcoming Events
>Venezuela app goes on chain - TBA 2020
>Major exchange listing - TBA 2020
>Mainnet (RSR) functionality - TBA 2020

Where to Buy
>Huobi Global
>IDEX
>Simpleswap.io
>Pionex

How much to Make it?
>It’s suggested to hold at least 500,000 RSR (~$1000). There is a consensus that an increase in liquidity (exchanges), adoption (app going on chain), and mainnet (proof of the RSR mechanism) will drive the value of RSR into the top 100 coins. Somewhere between $0.01 (42m m-cap or 5x) to $0.05 (210m m-cap or 25x). Anything beyond that would likely require massive adoption (which is possible), hype, major crypto press and the usage of RSV pairs on exchanges.

What about that huge supply?
>RSR is will be burned as RSV is transferred and minted. Estimate say about 2%-5% per year. This is similar to Paypal, but decentralized. Regarding team tokens, please read here:

reserve.org/blog/initial-circulating-supply-of-rsr

Chats
>t.me/reservecurrency (official)
>t.me/reservelodge (unofficial)

Further Reading
>medium.com/reserve-currency
>reserve.org/investors
>github.com/reserve-protocol

>> No.16897555 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16897555

Reserve General

Reserve is a stablecoin system consisting of two tokens. RSV the stablecoin currently pegged to $1.00. RSR the arbitrage coin is used for stabilizing the value of RSV.

Upcoming Events
>Venezuela app goes on chain - TBA 2020
>Major exchange listing - TBA 2020
>Mainnet (RSR) functionality - TBA 2020

Where to Buy
>Huobi Global
>IDEXp
>Simpleswap.io
>Pionex

Chats
>t.me/reservecurrency (official)
>t.me/reservelodge (unofficial)

Techshit
>medium.com/reserve-currency

>> No.16865348 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16865348

nO oNe Is GoNNa uSE sTabLEcOiNS

>> No.16817948 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16817948

>> No.16718404 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16718404

>off custody minting
>full app release
>RSR integration and mainnet
>expansion into Africa and China
>launch in Argentina (with Peronists in power)
>media campaign
>major exchange listing
It's at least going 10x on those things alone.

>> No.16202378 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16202378

How much to make it?

>> No.16178655 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16178655

We get home make it boys

>> No.15992038 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15992038

It could be worse. We could be VIDT.

>> No.15859803 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15859803

>> No.15780619 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15780619

Update on RSV v2 this week

>code audit
>will finally appear on CMC
>customer custody
>exchanges next?

>Yep. Normally you can't talk about exchange listings becasue that would be promising to do something that could increase the price of the token. With a stablecoin, I don't think it's as much of an issue. We will still not be able to talk about *specific* eschanges as they all have strong rules against jumpring the gun on talking about listings though.

>We are excited to work on listing RSV on major crypto exchanges, and begin building liquidity. We think that liquidity on crypto exchanges will help us achieve our mission of making RSV a useful currency world-wide. Sophisticated parties (e.g. fintech companies that might use RSV to cistody their funds) can buy and sell RSV on crypto exchanges, even if their users aren't "crypto people."

>As for which exchanges we will target, I think you can pretty much guess! As always it will take some time and elbow grease, but we're not too worried abot it.

-Nevin

>> No.15733594 [View]
File: 87 KB, 500x750, 1563232104757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15733594

Reserve app launched today. Facebook ads moving forward. RSV v2 update next week. Looks pretty slick.
.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rsv.walletapp.reserve

https://medium.com/reserve-currency/q3-update-on-the-reserve-app-4c6f37634a0a



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]