Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.26049600 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582081793923.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
26049600

>>26049439
that was a good day

>> No.24626188 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582087899535.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24626188

>>24626080

>> No.23616572 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1576748001103.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23616572

>>23616114
>>23616139

>> No.21754709 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1596650249849.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21754709

>>21754661
>sold all
Anon, I...

>> No.21452632 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582087899535.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21452632

I just want to remind you that meme was created when link was less than a dollar. Cripplets shorting link only to get burned is icing on the cake.

>> No.21166979 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582087899535.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21166979

>>21166948

>> No.21147274 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582087899535.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21147274

Shit, guess you'll have to buy back in and live with the shame.

>> No.21135125 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, AriHappy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21135125

>>21132318
Is donating for the development of assassination smart contracts in minecraft considered a charity?

>> No.21123784 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582087899535.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
21123784

xrp is shit.. howbout you give a quick suck mommy :^]

>> No.20820363 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582087899535.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20820363

>>20820058
You could just think of someone you hated, and that would be that.

>> No.20558876 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582129650523.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20558876

>>20555570
Absolutely based

>> No.20274146 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582084368334.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20274146

>>20274032
https://www.arijuels.com/whats-the-banner-about/

>> No.20188712 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582129650523.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20188712

>>20188650
This.

>> No.20140328 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582084368334.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20140328

>>20140079
OH NO NO NO
OP how does 1/10th of your current stack sound?

>> No.20033650 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582085290191.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20033650

>>20032968
>>20033272
>>20033576
i get your point, but this idea can be expanded to any token, though i imagine /biz/ will primarily want it for LINK whale comparisons

but i do however think the data will be interesting to see the top 25 altcoins held by LINK whales
again, this project can be used for any tokens. so if you want to see what BNT whales hold, or what USDT whales also hold, it can do that

i dont, however, think that just because 5 rich LINK wallets hold PNK, that makes it 100% a good buy. however, if collectively, the top 1000 LINK wallets also hold $200m USD of SNX, maybe its a good buy.

>> No.19862835 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582085290191.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19862835

>>19862743
>>19862763
>>19862778
yes

it will be possible one day. but long before that day comes, we will have moved onto much more hardened encryption.
that being said, any cryptocurrency worth half a fuck is transitioning to POS instead of POW for this very reason.
POS is fundamentally more secure for multiple reasons. namely, to attack a POS network, you would first have to invest a significant amount into that cryptocurrency, and as a result of you attacking it, you would plummet the price.
destroying both your initial investment, and any of the profit you wished you obtain from attacking the network in the first place.

>> No.19664171 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582085290191.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19664171

>>19663491
i laughed, op
good thread and this >>19663947 guys an actual retard

>> No.19286400 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, AriHappy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19286400

>>19286251
Fund the development of assassination smart contracts.

>> No.17507942 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582084368334.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17507942

>>17507908
You deserve to stay poor. Szabo provably talked about this stuff, the only proof Craig has for anything is forged documents that have been proven fake on numerous occasions by actual experts in cryptography. If he was telling the truth, why does he lie so often?

>> No.17417493 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, Ari Happy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17417493

>>17417135

Toastertecc asked about this specifically

>> No.17387050 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582084368334.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17387050

>>17386948
Do it

>> No.17386083 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582084368334.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17386083

>>17385962
You made this, didn't you anon? Good job

>> No.17335379 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 1582087899535.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17335379

>bought link at $0.14

>> No.17333111 [View]
File: 822 KB, 643x778, 5B2FF12F-4AC8-4BF0-BF32-CF9BC59DD8EC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
17333111

>>17333073
Because the fireside chat was the single most memetic event to happen to link in years and so Kek is with us again.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]