Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.19683589 [View]
File: 666 KB, 1280x720, 1568479936956.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19683589

>>19683554
heh. I skimmed a bit off the top, but I'll keep the rest of my bearish bets this weekend too. fuck it.

>> No.18788520 [View]
File: 666 KB, 1280x720, ULTIMATEHODL.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18788520

>>18788499
SQQQ

>> No.18505142 [View]
File: 666 KB, 1280x720, ULTIMATEHODL.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18505142

>>18505098
>WHAT CAN SMALL TRADERS DO
gamble.

>> No.18338515 [View]
File: 666 KB, 1280x720, ULTIMATEHODLER.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
18338515

>>18338469
>mfw been holding DXD from [email protected]

>> No.8247442 [View]
File: 666 KB, 1280x720, 1519800102508.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8247442

>>8247420
AaaaaaaaAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSAAAAAAAAAAAAOHGOOOOOOOOD

>> No.8013661 [View]
File: 666 KB, 1280x720, ULTIMATEHODLER.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8013661

>>8013600

>> No.6104121 [View]
File: 666 KB, 1280x720, 1514311798821.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6104121

>>6101727

>> No.5568954 [View]
File: 666 KB, 1280x720, 1514311798821.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5568954

>>5566706
Do you really want me to finally buy this OP? I will crash the market

>> No.5492114 [View]
File: 666 KB, 1280x720, ULTIMATEHODLER.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5492114



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]