[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/3/ - 3DCG

View post   

File: 335 KB, 998x1080, Wall.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
771003 No.771003 [Reply] [Original]

Blender beginner here. Where is this object coming from? When i render, there's suddenly a wall in the middle of my scene. Alt - H reveals nothing hidden, so it's not that, and its not render distance either, seeing as there's clearly room behind the wall.

I think it has something to do with the fridges in the scene, because when i delete them they just teleport to a different location and become massive. I have no idea what those lines attached to the fridges are, but probably connected to the problem.

Does anyone know?

>> No.771007

>>771003
YOur Bl@nder is cur$ed

>> No.771016

>>771003
Lines showcase connections between objects because the mesh is parented to another object etc. Depending on which one you delete and break the connection, the mesh will lose it's transform and scale which depended on the parent and it will potentially relocate or increase in size. In those situations you can right click on that object in the outliner and delete the full hierarchy, then everything should be gone.

The wall shows in render probably because it's hidden from the viewport but not from the render. You can activate more icons in the outliner where you specifically decide what will be hidden or shown in the render.

>> No.771036

>>771016
Thanks man, i figured it out. It was a cube labeled "transform" that didn't show up until i enabled all the icons in the outliner. No idea how it ended up in my scene at all.

Thanks again