[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/3/ - 3DCG

View post   

File: 16 KB, 200x200, blender.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
731852 No.731852 [Reply] [Original]

Holy fucking shit I'm done with this. The people behind you want to make you feel the most pain possible during the learning curve.

What are some software that actually looks like it want to be used, but also pratical and lightweight? I know there are options on the sticky (the readme link account was suspended by the way), but I wanna hear your opinion.

>> No.731853

> imagine not being able to learn fucking 2.8 and believing being able to learn anything else despite the fact that there at least 10x less ressources even for stuff like maya or max

>> No.731855

>>731852
You’re screwed. Blender is the best modeling package, well traditional modeling package since it doesn’t handle sculpts, procedurals or nurbs but you know what I mean.
The greatest DCC for modeling used to be XSI but it got killed. Modo used to be great but it stagnated.
Blender has a hotkey based workflow which for modeling is the best thing. And they keep adding tools that simply leave maya behind.
You could learn modo or maya but at this point it feels like working with gimped tools

>> No.731856

Anyway since you want your program to be lightweight I would say after blender modo is the second best choice. It also has a few neat things of its own so it’s not that bad. And the interface is miles ahead.

>> No.731863

blender 2.8 is literally one of the most practical and lightweight options out there and also theres endless tutorials and resources. are you retarded?

>> No.731868
File: 444 KB, 638x329, 1582146898803.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>731853
>that there at least 10x less ressources even for stuff like maya or max
That is absolutely false at a higher skill level. If you want millions of donut and anvil tutorials, then yeah its true I guess.

>> No.731869

>>731853
Whatever you smoke, do less.

>> No.731888
File: 1.01 MB, 1726x987, 1585825123785.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>731868

>> No.731889

>>731888
it also looks like utter crap lmao

>> No.731914
File: 95 KB, 1135x1077, 1571590538756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>731888
>he thinks this is higher level
the absolute state of blendlets

>> No.731915

>>731852
Houdini Apprentice is free and powerful. But I really doubt you have any chance of learning it if you can't even manage something simple like Blender.

>> No.731921

>>731852
>What are some software that actually looks like it want to be used
that's all software
>lightweight
you will find absolutely nothing

>> No.731942
File: 1.72 MB, 209x191, 1496390888993.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

2.8 has so much fucking spoonfeeding built-in and literally hundreds of videos about it on YT, it is absolute fucking babby level to start with.
OP must have some sort of damage if he can't wrap his head around it.

>> No.731948

>>731852
3D software is ALWAYS hard to learn if you start out, it's literally the hardest kind of software you will ever need to learn, Photoshop is piss easy in comparison. That said, Blender is certainly very intuitive since 2.8, intuitive for being a 3D software which is impossible to be fully intuitive.

>> No.731953

>>731942
There's a difference between not understanding how something works, and understanding how something works but thinking it's fucking retarded.

Yes, I know there are three buttons for delete. Yes, I know none of them work where they should or respond how they should. Does that make it good or not a pain?

No.

>> No.731955

>>731953
Wait, are you the OP? How can you critique something to "not work like it should" if Blender is the first and only 3D software you experienced so far? You have nothing to compare it to.

>> No.731963
File: 1.00 MB, 254x227, 1394407135932.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>731955
now watch OP struggling to find an answer for this post or maybe not even replying at all

>> No.731991

>>731955
>>731963
You don't get to discredit someone's complaint about an application's design because they have "nothing to compare it to". UX design is not a Blender-exclusive feature you blithering mongoloids. I'm in Houdini 85% of the time and legit Blender is a goddamn pain. Not because it's hard but because it's a nuisance. Learning 3D should be about becoming an artist, not a perpetual search for solutions to problems that shouldn't exist, and wouldn't exist in a DCC not designed by popular vote from a user base known for nothing other than rule34 with stolen assets and having no money.

>> No.732026

>>731852
Try em all out man.
At this point I think Blender is one of the easier 3D packages to learn. In my experience, the major generalist 3D softwares are so complex it's just not possible for it to be easy to learn. If you're lucky, one software will just make more sense to you.
It also depends on what you want to do. Want to design products? Want to render big crazy scenes? Want to make game assets?
Some stuff like Sketchup is easier to learn compared to packages like Max, Maya, Blender, Modo etc, but it has a much narrower focus and can do much less on its own, for example.

>> No.732036

>>731888
>>731914
That maya donut looks worse than something made by free software, autocucks literally on suicide watch

>> No.732039

To avoid making a new thread I will jump into this one. Is there any guide for publishing finished blender projects to share with people?

I get the gist of the program, I know the modifiers, the basics of modeling and textures. But how do I export?

>> No.732040

>>731852
>Holy fucking shit I'm done with this. The people behind you want to make you feel the most pain possible during the learning curve.

It's hard to give you advice when I don't know at what level you are but:

1. Try copying an entire blender guide

2. Make another project based on the first guide but do it in your own unique way

3. Find better more challenging guides

4. Git gud experiment watch pros who do not spoon feed you

>> No.732041

>>732039
for other blender users give them the blend file, for everyone else you can export to many popular file formats in the export menu.

>> No.732043

>>732041
>for other blender users give them the blend file, for everyone else you can export to many popular file formats in the export menu.

What option should I chose to export my stuff in unity store? I want to share my projects freely to see user input.

When exporting where do the textures go?

I know I sound like a caveman but I suck at explaining this. I just don't know how exporting works and what each format does

>> No.732045

>>732043
I think Blender has an option to pack all textures and assets used inside the file. The downside is that you end up with files in the hundreds of MBs. Otherwise you can probably use relative paths, so keep the textures within the file's location.
For example
>C:\Users\yourname\whatever\textures\the files
Is bad because nobody will have those exact same folders in their PCs
>.blend location/textures/the files
Is good.
I don't use Blender but this is standard across all software. Just look up relative texture paths or something like that and you'll find info online

>> No.732048

>>732045
>C:\Users\yourname\whatever\textures\the files

REEE that's exactly where my textures are

>blend location/textures/the files

So put textures in the same folder as blender program? I am a little bit confused and discouraged.

>I think Blender has an option to pack all textures and assets used inside the file. The downside is that you end up with files in the hundreds of MBs

I take it that people won't like that but for the sake of asking, would even a low poly scene be that huge? It says I have 6700 faces and 150 Mb memory

>> No.732052

>>732048
No not inside the program folder. Inside the folder where your file.blend file is
Or again you can keep them somewhere else and pack them inside the file. In almost entirely sure you can do that in blender even if I don’t use it myself

>> No.732054

>>732048
I’m not sure about the size/memory footprint of blender files so I can’t help you on that but just give it a try. In the end I don’t think that packing the textures into the file will be much different from the combined size of the file and the textures if you distribute them separately. The problem with packing is that multiple blender files can’t share the textures (I think)

>> No.732055

>>732048
Also a small tip but you shouldn’t keep your assets in your documents folder. If anything because if you change your computer later on and you change your username you’re going to fuck up all your paths.
It’s better to keep them somewhere like c:\assets that way at most you have to update the drive’s letter and not the whole path. It’s also easier to transfer between different OS like windows and Mac or Linux.

>> No.732056

>>732052
>No not inside the program folder. Inside the folder where your file.blend file is

mmm does it work if the folder of textures is in the same folder as .blend file?

>Also a small tip but you shouldn’t keep your assets in your documents folder

It's not in the documents folder

c:/MyName/Blender/

>> No.732184

>>731852
You're an idiot OP. If anything, Blender's Learning curve is softened a lot because of all the tutorials and scripts made for it.

Besides, if you think 3D is easy to use, hate to say it, but all of them have their ups and downs. Closest to your description of being easily usable would be DAZ3D, but it has no modelling tools and shitty animation tools. But lightweight? That's Blender afaik.

Fuck man, I'd hate to see how you'd fare with any of Autodesk's products if you think Blender is hard as shit.

>> No.732189
File: 64 KB, 1280x720, hi bingo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732184
>learning from tutorials
That's what's wrong with you 3D monkeys. You don't learn, you don't think, you don't venture bravely out there to make errors to learn from, you imitate what you see like the good little monkeys you are. Monkey see, monkey do. So your work is inevitable that of monkeys.

>> No.732227

>>732189
Not everyone knows what everything is dumbass. Even the professionals need a refresher with Autodesk's stuff.

You're just a retard who seems stagnant and likely refuses any advice from anyone.

>> No.732234

>>731852
well someone was to incompetent to make a donut

>> No.732238

>>731853
>>731868
You do realise once you learn one software you can follow tutorials designed for other softwares?

>> No.732277

>>732227
>t. monkey
never gonna make it

>> No.732286
File: 197 KB, 1224x672, 1584777842420.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732184
>Fuck man, I'd hate to see how you'd fare with any of Autodesk's products if you think Blender is hard as shit.
Crab mentality.

>> No.732289

>>732189
This is the most retarded post I've seen this year. You can't just learn everything by experimentation.

>> No.732290

>>732189
>reinvent the wheel for ten years instead of learning the same things within months
Nice tip

>> No.732325
File: 1.99 MB, 1920x1080, OfficeRoom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hello bois. I just learned how to make objects glow but my idea was to make the lightbulb emit glowing light not the cloth itself.

So I tried to set transmission on cloth to max in order to make it see through but it didn't work out the way I intended.

Anyways newb here, looking for any cool guides you boys can recommend.

TDLR

I want to make an object glow be seen through another object

>> No.732330

>>732286
>Crab mentality.

We are all frens here and while I am not OP I do suck at bender at this point and time.

BUT I am not giving up no matter what because while I do suck I suck less and less and I like seeing the improvement even if it is a small one.

>> No.732331

>>732289
>>732290
triggered 3D monkeys spotted :)

>> No.732335

>>732331
>triggered 3D monkeys spotted :)

Assuming you can learn everything from experimenting despite some things being very specific.

Do you really think it's faster for me to find something on my own over seeing a 5 minute tutorial?

Yes do your own stuff and try things on your own but help is also needed.

>> No.732336

I love blender, but I really wish they would fix the shader-node crash bug.

>> No.732337

>>732335
Whatever you say 3D monkey =)

>> No.732341

>>731852
Modo.

The user interface and its modelling tool are unparalleled especially for non-soft bodies. You can even use NURBS but it's not fully fleshed out yet so as of now it's just a neat little feature.

Once you install it you will not need any tutorials to get going. Ease of use is its main design philosophy.

Highly customizable.

Tor Frick (Modo GOD) figured out a way how to use Live Booleans before all the other competitors did. It wasn't even a Modo feature, it was just a trick he used not even the devs thought about. In later version the Live Booleans got implemented as its own thing but you can still do it in old versions.

I started off using ver 8. Now they're at version 14. Version 8 is about 2-3 years old. This should tell you the devs don't just sit around, they're constantly upgrading and implementing more and more tools. And by the way, each version has minor subversions like 8.5, 8.9, etc.

The cons are that it's new and all the other features like animation, rigging, etc aren't revolutionary. They're on par with every other package.

The rendering system is tough to get into because Modo does things its own way.

Another plus: tutorials. You'll notice a clear tutorial quality straight away. People who make them don't mess around, are straight and to the point. Pixel Fondue is a great example of this, their tutorials are <1 minute long, the equivalent is some Blender fag who has the sniffles who takes a full 10 minutes to even talk about whatever he said he was going to talk about.

I am not exaggerating:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY29M0yYVkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faitojW1mwA

>> No.732358

>>732341
You sound like a 16 year old who has consumed too much marketing material from Foundry to the degree that you repeat directly from the advertising.
>Ease of use is its main design philosophy.
One look at the UI and that argument goes right out of the window.
>The cons are that it's new and all the other features like animation, rigging, etc aren't revolutionary. They're on par with every other package.
No, they are not. Also the software is 14 years old - that's not new.
>The rendering system is tough to get into because Modo does things its own way.
That's a very polite way of saying it's crap.

>> No.732361

>>732358
Only a blendlet can get so butthurt about someone's high opinion of a 3D package that's not Blender.

>> No.732362
File: 35 KB, 564x823, 1570685606536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732358
>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT MODO ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE WHAT ABOUT BLENDER

>> No.732368

>>732361
>>732362
>Blender Blender Blender Blender
You guys are so obsessed with Blender that you can't imagine for a second that somebody who neither likes or uses Blender could dare to utter criticism of an proprietary tool..
Foundry sucks donkey ass.
The keep their jewing-machine Nuke up and running, the only program they spent most of the developers on, while Katana and Mari have maybe 2 devs each. Same with Modo, i guess. This software is on a steep downward spiral. The last 3 versions where like .5 updates with no feature that wowed people or quelled the moaning of longtime users. They completely messed up the UI by making it even more cluttered and stupid - there is no innovation coming from these devs - it's all a slog.
Forget proper rigging and animating - they'll never fix the shitty rig performance.
Face it, Modo is a stagnant mess.

>> No.732372

>>732368
Nobody cares about what your opinion of Modo is. You neither use it nor like it. This is a thread about recommending OP a 3d package, not about your answers to questions nobody asked of you.

>> No.732373

>>732372
>This is a thread about recommending OP a 3d package
Exposing shills should be helpful toward that end.

It's entertaining as well.

>> No.732375

>>732373
liking something = shill

ok, retard

>> No.732382

>>732337
Let me guess, you still need help getting out of your parents basement and are taking taking your impotence out on a shitty image board, aren't you?

Go back to /b/ or something.

>>732372
>This is a thread about recommending OP a 3d package
Then it turned into a REEEEEE fest over OP disregarding everyone and going off on how tutorials are the spawn of Satan.

Funny how these things turn out the way they do.

>> No.732399

>>732325
The way I do it:

>make bulb emit light
>make lamp shade with principled bsdf shader
>go into shader nodes and add a volumetric shader; link that into the Volume for the final shader
>crank it way up so it looks opaque until you shine light through it

>> No.732400
File: 2.69 MB, 1920x1080, apples.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>731852
I dunno man I mean I made these apples, which aren't great, but it's pretty good for a 3D program that you can make something like this having never touched it before.

>> No.732401
File: 778 KB, 1054x732, donut.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732400
Also here's my obligatory donut

>> No.732480

>>731852
I agree with you. It seems that every time I install blender it completely randomizes the UI and keybindings. None of the tutorials you can find are relevant to the current version and they're all like "Press G to do the thing" but G does something else now and they don't tell you what it is so you're fucked.

>> No.732484

>>732480
i think the current version is the best layout theyve ever had though. it sems more intuituve,

>> No.732494

>>732484
Maybe more intuitive if I know what I'm doing, but I don't, and it's hard to find tutorials when everything is different

>> No.732505

>>732480
This has to be a bait because nothing you mentioned is true.

>> No.732881
File: 61 KB, 1200x814, 15312696_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I am trying to make a semi-detailed version of this image.

Since I am new to blender and have been only doing low complex objects so I don't really get the basic process of making complex objects.

Do I:

Split this into a dozen small objects and join them together

Or

Do the entire thing at once?

>> No.732892

>>732881
Do the entire gun with low quality just to catch the volume and then improve the quality more and more.

>> No.732894
File: 1.02 MB, 1920x1080, C96Attempt1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732892
>Do the entire gun with low quality just to catch the volume and then improve the quality more and more.

I get that but do I for example:

Do the trigger separately and join it to the rest of the pistol

or

make a trigger by extruding a part of the main body

Here is my progress so far. I am almost a complete newbie at blender.

>> No.732895

>>732894
That's pretty good.

Your trigger definitely should be made as a separate object. Same thing with other moving parts such as the slide, hammer, magazine, etc.

>> No.732900

>>732895
>Your trigger definitely should be made as a separate object. Same thing with other moving parts such as the slide, hammer, magazine, etc.

I ll make the hammer separately, But I got no real clue how to animate stuff anyways for now.

For textures I will use free textures found online of wood and metal. The hole in hammer will be done by cutting a hole with a cylinder and boolean modifier.

How many faces is a good number? I feel like I have too many faces despite this thing not looking very good.

>> No.732906

>>732189
What the

Please tell me you're just looking for attention and you're not actually THIS stupid.

>> No.732908

>>731852
I don't think there is a more capable lightweight software out there.

Uncompressed it's not even 400mb, you can easily fit 2 copies on a 1gb USB stick. You can run it straight off the USB stick too.

Blender is probably the most widely documented (especially for beginners) 3d package out there, if you can't manage Blender you're shit out of luck.

>> No.732909

>>732908
damn those are some pretty weak selling points not gonna lie

>> No.732910

>>731852
Uhh blender is the easiest 3d software to learn lmao

>> No.732917
File: 1.39 MB, 1920x1080, C96Failure.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>732895
>That's pretty good.

Oh well It looks like dog shit now. I don't even know how to properly shade stuff. Reee

>> No.733064

>>732909
I'm not here to sell Blender, OP asked for lightweight software that's 'easier' to learn.

Blender is probably the closest he'll get.

>> No.733091
File: 101 KB, 599x563, 1583709018315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Where can I get some free stuff? Looking for a public toilet environment

>> No.733186

>>733091
damn dude this is a seriously old photo. Are you an oldfag?

>> No.733238

>>733186
Yeh

>> No.733251

>>733091
https://smutba.se/project/589/

>> No.733254

>>732043
Old post now but I believe the standard accepted file that unity uses is the fbx. I use .blend though and so do many others.

>> No.733263

>>733251
Thanks
Any other sites? Not necesarily nsfw

So far found blendswap and deviantart

>> No.733302

>>733263
https://open3dlab.com/ is the SFW version

>> No.733368

>>733302
not really impressive
found a lot of good shit on Sketchfab

>> No.733415
File: 2.55 MB, 2736x1003, Screenshot (229).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Downloaded this model, it has several format, picked the wavefront format.
The fly is gray even though there are two TIF textures
How fix?

>> No.733463

>>733415
Check the fly materials
If it doesn't have any, you will have to make one with the texture
Also check if the mesh has uv's already

>> No.733483

>>731852
cinema 4d uniornically best software easy to learn

>> No.734572
File: 72 KB, 623x527, 1584124078881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>What are some software that actually looks like it want to be used, but also pratical and lightweight?

you really picked the wrong field. this just does not exist when it comes to 3d software

>> No.734587

What version of blender are you guys using? I was using 2.8 before, just switched to 2.82 and for some reason my old models made in 2.8 don't translate well to 2.82 . To be more specific the lighting is fucked.

>> No.734594

>>734587
There's always some fuckery when you try to go from one version of blender to the other.
A lot of times manually apending everything fixes it, but not always.

Fortunately since it's free and light weight, you can keep the previous version(s) on your HDD in portable form (meaning everything is contained to one folder for that version) for your "legacy" projects

>> No.734599

protip: most 3d programs are built for speed and flexibility.

2.8 is somewhat the easiest of all blender versions because you have big popping buttons. however 90% of it is still archaic shit carried from previous blender versions.

and yes, some of the shit is fucking confusing. for example texture slots, textures and generated images. you are guaranteed to make a mistake when encountering the material system for the first time.

but for the most part, learning blender and taming the beast is incredibly fun at the end

>> No.734601

>>734587
im using 2.79

mostly because of the video editor, when i heard they didn't have plans for it in 2.8, i decided to stick with the old version

>> No.734648

I'm lernding using Blender and it's mostly fine, sure there are some tricky parts but whenever I reach an obstacle I just say to myself, hey - it could be worse, it could be Maya

>> No.734657

>>734601
Dude! Get the fuck away from 2.79 if that's the only reason you're using it. Davinci Resolve is free and is 1000 times better. You are missing out on so much by not switching to 2.8. Fyi, the video editor is still in 2.8

>> No.734658

>>732368
>You guys are so obsessed with Blender

And you guys are so obsessed with Maya

>Forget proper rigging and animating - they'll never fix the shitty rig performance.

Forget proper UV tools and packer, they'll never fix the shitty uv tools

Forget subdiv modeling, they'll never fix the shitty performance.

I could go on all day blendlet.

>> No.734664

>>731852
blender is good for modeling. Im done with it for anything else

>> No.734676

>>732917
It looks like your modeling skills are sufficient for creating this gun, what you need to learn is texturing, shading and lighting. For me, tweaking shading and lighting is the most fun part.

>> No.734696

cinema 4D

>> No.734697

>>734658
I am not a blendlet you double-nigger. Read what i wrote and reaccess your statement.

>> No.734700

Use the industry standart or fuckoff.

Software shouldn't be for literal children. Climb the bump or die at the start.

Industry is already bloated with shitters, you're not needed or welcome.

>> No.734743

Is it cheating to do most of the model in Solidworks and just export it to Blender for prettying it up

>> No.734744

>>734743
cheating who? your blender buttfuck buddies? thats why the blendits are such disgrace, they obsess over the most non important things

>> No.735027
File: 421 KB, 864x486, hlaalyx.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>731852
i'm something of a retard but even i'm managing to figure this fucking thing out, i think you just need a bit more patience

>> No.735038

>>734743
>cheating
This mentality is fucking cancer, but you might not get rid of it. I have had it for drawing for years now, but I don't consider 3D to be art so "cheating" is fair game and I can actually be productive. Cheat as much as possible.

>> No.735487

>>731852
Just because you are retarded, doesn't mean everyone has that problem. Sounds like you're a noob on the subject of blender.

>> No.735573

>>734599
>but for the most part, learning blender and taming the beast is incredibly fun at the end

everybody wtih common sense: "Have you reached the promised end full of fun, anon?"
blendlet: "No."
everybody wtih common sense: "Do you know someone who has reached the promised end full of fun?"
blendlet: "I know of someone that knows someone that says reaching the end is really fun."

I only used Blender for some file conversions. I now refuse to use it for any purpose. The user base is absolutely atrocious. Objectively speaking the program itself showed lots of promise but the user base has destroyed any chance it might have had for being an actual competitor. This is what happens when morons who don't know how to internet get all excited when their product gets attention. They think that just because people are enthusiastic about something it's an indicator for how well you're doing.

Triage is key and not weeding out the blendlets early on has had serious consequences. I vehemently hate Maya but you don't see anyone behaving like a blendlet.

Daz3D is free as well, its user base is mostly comprised of incels and lazy blacks who want to make their own porn. They're all polite, understanding, and cordial... go figure.

>> No.735579

>>735573
lmao you have no idea what you're talking about and you're trying to sound smart about it all. Big yikes. Plus you keep using words that no self respected person would even use. Stop trying to come off like you know what you're talking about.

>> No.735615

>>735579
>Big yikes

Hey, blendlet. You're not fooling anyone by thinking that adding "lmao" doesn't make you come off as an insecure retard who constantly has to reinforce his narrow worldview on others.

The only thing Blender has done right is aggregate all the retards into one place so everybody now knows what to avoid.

>> No.735618

>>735615
>>735573
Imagine talking about common sense and at the same time refusing to use a software because of its "user base". Just wow.

>> No.735620

>>735573
You reach the fun "end" within months, brainlet

>> No.735622

>>731852
I started with 3dsmax then pre 2.8 blender. Wat you need someone to hold your hand? Blender 2.8 feels alright and has not been to big of an issue changing software.

>> No.735639

>>734599
>some of the shit is fucking confusing. for example texture slots, textures
I still haven't figured out when to ever use textures/texture slots when you can just add image textures in the materials. No tutorial I watched so far has ever touched the texture slot.

>> No.735642

>>735620
having fun yet?

>> No.735643

>>735618
Dude, you just said he should use Blender regardless of its user base. The presupposition of that is that its user base in retarded. What r u doin' my nigga?

>> No.735649

>>735643
Who fucking cares about the user base if the program itself is good. It's not that bad either, just ignore loud retards.

>> No.735666

>>735649
> "Who fucking cares about the pedophilia in Spielberg movies. They're not bad movies, just ignore the fact that he raped a little girl to death."

>> No.735684

>>731953
>Yes, I know there are three buttons for delete. Yes, I know none of them work where they should or respond how they should.

Select thing
Press 'Delete'
Depending on context:
>thing is deleted
>pop up menu appears asking you how exactly you want to delete it

How the fuck is that in any way awkward?

>> No.735735

>>735666
What a dumbass post.

>> No.735741

>>735735
calm down Spielberg

>> No.735833

>>735735
Is your adoptive daughter still doing porn?

>> No.735864

>>735735
Stay away from my kids

>> No.735899

My favorite thing is when I see this happening on the internet:

>someone uploads a render made in Max or Maya
>looks average at best, easily achievable with any rendering software
>another person asks "did you use Blender?"
>the first guy responds "haha funny joke ;)", acting all superior because he is using an industry standard software

It's just a tool at the end of the day. If you're bad, you'll be bad even with the best tool.

>> No.736176
File: 95 KB, 431x551, 1549945308245.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>every fucking fan modeler/rigger uses blender
>almost nobody uses the fucking fan models because blender's animation toolkit is fucking AIDS
STOP FUCKING USING BLENDER FOR RIGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.736178

>>736176

We should just pass a law that makes it so all blendlets gets castrated. It'll sort itself out